• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib threatens to Leave UFC if they fire his friend

All smoke and mirrors.

Does not want Conor rematch because he knows he will lose now that Conor isn't coming off 2 year layoff.

Does not want piece of Tony Ferguson either.

This is all a front.

This is power play move. Very aggressive for Khabib. But at the same time they can't just get away with it Scott free. Some type of punishment has to happen. Conor is still undergoing drama for his little bus stunt. He's gonna have to pay out a lot for that. So we will see what happens.

That's a good teammate, Khabib is right here that's a man of principal.

@Blayt7hh I'm not russian.

Yeah great, Crimea and Afghanistan, what a big deal.
Should we talk about Irak ? About Saudi Arabia maybe ? Israel ?
Illegal wars are unilateral wars not backed up by international community. Pretty basic stuff.

"Why didn't you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?

Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.

In any case, punish me, @zubairatukhugovhas nothing to do with that.
If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video.

if you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I'll break it myself.

And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.
#Brothers"

Every high roller in Russia and the Muslim world got his back for sticking it to the Man in the west. Khabib is set for life.

his bitch boy blatantly struck Conor from behind, Mcgregor didn't even get chance to throw a punch its only after he barely got a chance to retaliate

that was another guy, tukhugov was the guy with black shirt

I didn't follow this closely, but didn't one of these guys announce on social media that he would attack McGregor days before the fight? What Khabib did was stupid, but he shouldn't be punished. That other idiot can't remain in UFC for sure, if it was a pre-planned attack.

Just like when Diaz beat Conor, Khabib has all the leverage here. Not only is he a much bigger star than before because 2.5 million people just saw him smash Conor and cause a wild brawl, but they it will kill Conors drawing power if they don't run that fight back

Yea, we do. That's why most people believe Islam doesn't belong in western societies. A cultural clash.

i think that's the problem.

he said "Westerners don't get these people at all"

and your reply is about Islam.

i do not think the poster you quoted was referring to Khabib's Islamic faith, i think he was referring to not understanding the mindset of people who come from that region, whether they're Muslim or not.

It was all pre planned anyway rockhold pretty much confirmed that on the mma hour
Josh Thomson pretty much spilled the beans before hand, even if inadvertently. His posture and expressions when saying he believed Khabib would retire after this fight (might have been Shaubs show, before the fight) leads me to believe he had some degree of knowledge shit was going to go down. He seemed really uncomfortable when saying it, and like he was carefully measuring his words so as not to let the cat out of the bag.

Khabibs actions aren’t s big deal. It’s the 4 dudes trying to throw c9mbos, especially that red :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, that is the issue. There’s a different between a glass shard giving Chiesa a cut on the forehead and attempting to cause brain damage on an exhausted fighter that has his head turned to you and throw 4 punches to the back of the dome
That glass could have cut an artery and killed someone on that bus. Breaking glass into someones face is much more dangerous than punching someone in the head. Mcgregor threw the first punch in there so he of course would get a response. I think both sides are to blame for being unprofessional, both should be punished but UFC allowed this to happen by letting Mcgregor do whatever he wanted for so long

There was only one UFC fighter involved from Khabib's team. All he did was slap conor as conor hit him at the same time.
Gotcha, I thought Islam Makhachev was on the UFC roster and punched Conor as well.

@Blayt7hh I'm not russian.

Yeah great, Crimea and Afghanistan, what a big deal.
Should we talk about Irak ? About Saudi Arabia maybe ? Israel ?
Illegal wars are unilateral wars not backed up by international community. Pretty basic stuff.
Should we talk about Iraq? I'm of the opinion that it was a mistake because it left a power vacuum, but killing Sadam was certainly a noble enough cause. Should we talk about Isreal? Actually no me and you shouldn't talk about anything. Someone who can flippantly dismiss unprovoked invasions and the methods of war waged on their victims can't really be talked to seriously. None of this is "basic stuff", and that's why our conversation ends here. You are only capable of comprehending things on a basic level

I'm not the biggest Khabib fan, but this is a great move & full respect to him.

Russia is working with the terrorist in Syria and other places like Iran, etc. They have shown, over history, to act like a terrorist country in the way they treat others and their own people.
STFU about shit you know shit about. You know the US Created Al Qaeda right? You know the US Actions created ISIS right? We armed the 'Moderate rebels" who ARE the terrorists right? DOn't talk about something you know jackshit about. Stick to MMA and Conor McGregor. Don't get into foreign policies....cuz I have your ass with facts that you can't handle boy.

US and Saudi Arabia are the biggest exporter of terrorists. THat's not even debatable. But then again, to ignorant ass fools like you, maybe it is.

Back