• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabib threatens to Leave UFC if they fire his friend

I would have no problem if they banned these guys.

However Khabib has a point.

It's a joke they let Artem back in.

But at some point you need to punish guys for such behavior. You cannot just let this stuff happen.

Maybe they can find a compromise.

I knew this would happen.

Respect to Khabib for calling out Dana and UFC on their BS and double standards. You treated Conor like a little prince and tolerated all his bs over the years, now you reap what you sowed.
Yeah they reap a ton of money from ppv buys and lose someone who isn’t a huge draw. Lmao.

Khabibs actions aren’t s big deal. It’s the 4 dudes trying to throw c9mbos, especially that red :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, that is the issue. There’s a different between a glass shard giving Chiesa a cut on the forehead and attempting to cause brain damage on an exhausted fighter that has his head turned to you and throw 4 punches to the back of the dome

This exactly. What if Artem and Conor jumped in the cage with a couple more goons after Khabib fought Al Iaquinta and started going to town on the back of Khabib’s head?

I'm not surprised this has happened. UFC will probably not cut Zubaira, just re-book his fight for another time.

Khabibs actions aren’t s big deal. It’s the 4 dudes trying to throw c9mbos, especially that red :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, that is the issue. There’s a different between a glass shard giving Chiesa a cut on the forehead and attempting to cause brain damage on an exhausted fighter that has his head turned to you and throw 4 punches to the back of the dome

Thats ridiculous. Cheisa could have easily been blinded if it went in his eye. Conor wasnt concussed. Neither received any bad injuries due to the attacks. The results need to be consistent. Pay a fine, do some community service and attend Anger Management. Those should be the only punishments.

@2GunTommy you're a retard.
Fox news is bad for your brain.
I live between London and Paris btw, you're full of shit and know nothing about europe.

I see you havent refuted any point ive made.
Just called me a red neck and assumed i get my info from Fox News.
You had to create a strawman to argue with since you know what i said is absolutely factual and you have no rebuttle.
Ill take that as you admitting that yes, in fact many muslim men do rape boys in order to preserve the chastity of their abused women.

Because the people who attacked the bus didnt coward punch someone when they weren't looking.

Why dont you look again. Conor punched khabibs brother while he wasnt looking.

Much respect to Khabib, I have no problem with him chasing Danis. But that guy that punched Conor in the back of his head, that's not cool, he needs to pay for that. I don't care if Conor threw the first punch, that guy should have pushed him or grabbed him, throwing a punch at the back of someones head is dangerous.

As for the bus incident yeah that was ridiculous, but at the end of the day he threw something heavy at a bus, not at a person. Lets not pretend like that was the worst crime in the world, even if there was some serious damage.
Throwing a punch at someones head is dangerous, I don't think older guy with red shirt would have hit coner, had coner not sucker punched the guy on khabibs team on top the fence first.
*Imagine if that guy was knocked out and fell off the top of the cage onto the concrete outside. Danis waved khabib out, so khabib eagle kick wasn't a sucker move*

Last edited:
UFC now facing the repercussions of giving Conor special treatment

Where was the honor when Khabib jumped into the crowd ? He is a clearly dumb and easily influenced. He had a golden ticket to chastise Conor for everything that was said and done in the pre fight build up, instead he did the exact thing he was speaking against.
Conor attacked a bus on private property not in a public space, and has been punished according to Law and fined heavily. Khabib jumped into the crowd during a public event and caused chaos, embarrassing the Brand.

He is so shook by Tony Ferguson he dosnt want the belt anymore, he would rather take this get out than face El Cucuy.
Trash analysis. No time to waste. Don't care.

his bitch boy blatantly struck Conor from behind, Mcgregor didn't even get chance to throw a punch its only after he barely got a chance to retaliate

i think guys like Khabib really believe his brothers are worth more than his career in the UFC or the money he'd miss out on.

kind of like how people were saying the other Dagestani's were dumb for doing what they did because they weren't thinking about their careers.

but the more that keeps coming out, the more it seems like, they knew perfectly well what was at stake and still gave zero fucks.

i don't think a lot of guys from Dagestan and Chechnya really give a fuck about MMA.

a lot of them quit or just disappear even though they have winning records and are good fighters.

i guess when you grow up in war, you don't really think fist fighting is a big deal.

@jaydeertay the us killed more people in illegal wars than Russia ever did.

You're the terrorists.
This is a concept I fail to grasp. What makes a fucking war legal or illegal? Once you start shooting eachother in mass I really fail to see how it can be declared legal.

But that's a different issue all together. I suspect you must be Russian, because your government lying to you is the only way you could be ignorant enough to miss all the atrocities committed by Russia in the era after WW2. You know who bombed Afghanistan back into the stone age in the first place? It wasn't Americans. Even more recently, they invaded Chrimea and used a fucking nerve agent to try to kill a defector in another sovereign nation. America has it's own share of atrocities. I'm not saying that. But you want to act like Russia of all places is innocent to any fucking degree? Hah.

It does. Punching someone while they arent looking is most cowardly thing you can do.
Zubaira slapped him while Conor hit him back at the same time. He was most definitely looking directly at him and not from behind.

Artem didn't actually attack the bus. He was just present there. If he had attacked the bus, he would've gone to court too.

I wonder which region of the world bought the PPV the most. That will most likely help decide whether the UFC will cut him or not.

Diaz is gonna retire Mac, chew on that, you MAGA fanboy cucks.
At least you crybabies still have Colby, for the moment.
I don’t think you’re in the right thread.

Back