Khabib: "They will talk, just talk"

People complaining that fighters are preparing for their fight instead of yapping...
<DisgustingHHH>

mmmm... apparently, no they wont.

This fight buildup has been a major letdown so far. Conor has been keeping his mouth shut and not doing his usual bullying tactics. Both guys have been very quiet tbh.

I would expect things to be ramping up by now, but nope. Only 45 days left. What the hell is going on? Are they gonna just walk in the cage october 6 and that will be it?

Booooring. One of the biggest things about a conor fight is the build up. This is supposedly the biggest fight ever and we are getting none of it? No mind games this time?

Come on Conor.... Dance for me boy!

Just hope Conor training running a lot since Floyd fight because if he is doing that FAST training shit again and have no time for trash talk then he is idiot

What happened to him walking around at 185 “looking huge” prior to the RDA fight? Or do you guys switch up his size depending on the narrative you want to push?

<Goldie11><{monica}>

Some people actually believe that Conor didn't cut any weight for his WW fight despite his coaches saying the opposite.

KhabibgrabbingArtem.gif
But Khabib grabbing Artem and having beef with him in the first place wasn't a reaction to Conor's trash talk. The point I'm trying to make here is that Conor has no way of making Khabib scared of him or breaking him down mentally, because Khabeeb comes from an environment where mental toughness is ingrained into people from a very young age.

Khabib won't be fighting. remember this gem from 3 years ago?
UFC's Khabib Nurmagomedov after latest injury: 'I'm not sure if I will ever come back'
https://mmajunkie.com/2015/10/ufcs-...t-injury-im-not-sure-if-i-will-ever-come-back

even if he does, Conor can capitalize on the rib and knee weakness. Khabib is a physically broken man.
I like how Conor fans are agressivley pushing the "K-khabib won't show up to the fight, I s-swear!" narrative, makes them look scared for their boi. I think even Conor fans know at this point that the only way Conor can win is by Khabib missing weight.

<Oku02>

Like Holloway and Poirier?

Look at weight cuts for Conor vs them

Not even close. He looks like a holocaust survivor.
That’s why he had so much success. His power advantage comes from that alone.

Why couldn’t he put away a 40 year old man? Or Nate Diaz? He TKOd one man at 155

His power is super godly for 145, because he isn’t really a 145er

Can't wait til Khabib puts conor down and smashes him into retirement for good!

Conor should come to the presser with pictures of Mohammed and a sprayer bottle full of bacon grease to spritz at Khabib
Or maybe Conor will come into the press conference with a pork sandwich which he proceeds to eat and maybe he offers half of it to Khabib?? ;)
I am sure Conor will have a whole load of gags and one-liners all ready to go.

At least wait until the presser...

Conor will probably go all in with the trash talk when promotion officially begins. If he doesn't, that would be extremely uncharacteristic.

Of course, he has been uncharacteristic all the way through here. The man actually flew across continents to throw a dolly at a bus Khabib was on. Think about that for a second. When have we ever seen a guy in Conor's head like this:

lol he flew over to back up his longtime friend and training partner you dummy, nice try at a false narrative though, dweeb.

People complaining that fighters are preparing for their fight instead of yapping...
<DisgustingHHH>
Conor is better at talking than fighting. I just like to see people at their best.

<21>

You dont see me doing this for other fights

Conors got lockjaw, the reality of who he's fighting has finally sunk in.

Conor knows that Khabib doesn't give a flying heck about his verbal diarrhea. Khabib grew up in a warzone, you can't phase someone like that with some trash talk.
he sure got rustled by little artem though didn't he? stop trying to pretend this guy is immune to talk please, its embarassing.

Back