Khabib: "They will talk, just talk"

Or maybe Conor will come into the press conference with a pork sandwich which he proceeds to eat and maybe he offers half of it to Khabib?? ;)
I am sure Conor will have a whole load of gags and one-liners all ready to go.

Maybe he'll bring out a goat wearing a burkha in order to distract and seduce Khabib. Or maybe he'll walk out, say nothing, and set the Quran on fire

he sure got rustled by little artem though didn't he? stop trying to pretend this guy is immune to talk please, its embarassing.
How is Artem related to Conor's trash talk? It's obvious Khabib has some sort of beef with Artem, but I fail to see how Conor's trash talk is the cause of this.

You said "midgets", you didn't say anything about age.

Here is the problem debating with a lot of Conor’s fanatics. I never said “Midget”. You guys just hear what you want to hear. He fought a smaller younger version of max. Is that true or not?

But Khabib grabbing Artem and having beef with him in the first place wasn't a reaction to Conor's trash talk. The point I'm trying to make here is that Conor has no way of making Khabib scared of him or breaking him down mentally, because Khabeeb comes from an environment where mental toughness is ingrained into people from a very young age.

Like Aldo who use to run with street gangs... yet Conor got into his head.

Khabib grew up in a warzone, you can't phase someone like that with some trash talk.
Dude, people who grow up in war zones or traumatic environments are more likely to be unable to cope in general. Khabib is tough, but he's a hot head yeah? If McGregor wants to trigger him it will be easy as fuck. Not sure McGregor will bother with that tactic this time.

he forgot to say "chicken" 17 times

Khabib is slipping!

Khabib's only chance to make permanent damage on Conor is via nasty submission where he doesn't hold back like he did vs MJ. And he's capable of that.

Other than that, though, the dude has pillowfists. Ironically, he can't smash anything. Just smother you to an UD or submit you.
We'll see how pillow khabib is,when conor is on his back"begging the ref for a standup"again...

I've posted this in another thread, it was interesting to see Khabib getting annoyed with Holloway when he was all happy about going into their fight. Max was just his usual self, and was obviously not intimidated by Khabib. Nurmagomedov enjoys being feared. We'll see how he handles the pressure of the biggest possible fight in mma. Especially considering that he might end up being knocked out by Dana's little chicken.

mmmm... apparently, no they wont.

This fight buildup has been a major letdown so far. Conor has been keeping his mouth shut and not doing his usual bullying tactics. Both guys have been very quiet tbh.

I would expect things to be ramping up by now, but nope. Only 45 days left. What the hell is going on? Are they gonna just walk in the cage october 6 and that will be it?

Booooring. One of the biggest things about a conor fight is the build up. This is supposedly the biggest fight ever and we are getting none of it? No mind games this time?

Come on Conor.... Dance for me boy!

Conor mos def burnt himself out doing promos for the UFC and MayMac. I can see that hes negotiated down promos to the minimum for this fight. UFC has all the footage to tell the story from when Artem got sonned by Khabib and hes 23 friends, to the buss attack and court day ect. U pair that video package with a few sound bites from a 40 min presser and you will attrack all the casuals for sure. 1.8 mil PPV buys incomming!
I wonder if McGregor will look even more deadly if hes body and mind isnt burnt by doing promos? McGregor by flying armbar?

The fight is nearly 7 weeks away. Tickets are sold out. They will promote it in good time. For several fights Conor's approach has been to stay quiet until relatively late, then go all out to get max headlines.

He will probably transfer his camp to Vegas soon, then you'll see the promotion start to ramp up.

Exactly. He'll be annoyed and tired on the ground. But conscious throughout the whole thing and looking perfectly healthy and ready to fight again in less than a week.

Again, unless Khabib pulls some of that dark arts ground shit submission on him.
Jeez,c'mon don't be naive.Khabib will smash conor if it goes to the ground..conor is a fish out of water then...

Conor is the only fighter that promotes and insults using facts rather than just talk like a «dude bro» like many other fighter dose when trash talking. Hope Khabib can step up hes game and come up with some other things than «chicken» cuz McGregor will fact drop and hurt hes ego bad if he dosnt prepear some real come backs. Hope we will see at least two pressers.

I see a lot of fingernail biting in this thread.

Jeez,c'mon don't be naive.Khabib will smash conor if it goes to the ground..conor is a fish out of water then...
I really think Conor will look good in the grapling exchanges for this one. He had some slick moves against max, mendez and alvarez. 2 years of training might have been enough to let him defend and/or escape dominant grapling positions imo. AI did OK in the grapling department so the level shouldnt be untouchable.

Even they can't get excited for a fight that most likely won't happen

They will both drop out and Tony will step in during the drop outs but will also drop out and Nate will fight some guy as the main event.

Conor is the only fighter that promotes and insults using facts rather than just talk like a «dude bro» like many other fighter dose when trash talking. Hope Khabib can step up hes game and come up with some other things than «chicken» cuz McGregor will fact drop and hurt hes ego bad if he dosnt prepear some real come backs. Hope we will see at least two pressers.
Yeah Conors good at using Google to trash talk, such a badass. "Fuck the Mayweathers" lol. Talking shit about his tax situation,and comparing Jay Z to 50 cent like wtf, weak. Best line he has is "snake in the grass", and Dana filled him in on that one. He's like a gossip queen.

Back