Khabib: "They will talk, just talk"

45 days until a 200lb man fights a 168lb man.
Let the excuses begin lol
maxresdefault.jpg

This always happens....Also maybe Conor is a little more focused as he's fighting a dude who has never lost and the path to victory hasn't really been shown. Many say Tibau beat Khabib but Conor fights way different than him.

I predict the fat jokes will start pouring out of SBG in a couple weeks and Khabib will get subbed by Javier's cannoli collection 2 weeks before the fight.
But lax UFC weight policies will probably somehow allow the fight to happen after Khabib weighs in at 210lbs.

Yeah, if they don't start talking soon, I'm not even gonna watch the fight.

Just wait for the press conference

Conor knows that Khabib doesn't give a flying heck about his verbal diarrhea. Khabib grew up in a warzone, you can't phase someone like that with some trash talk.

I think both of them are very aware that they could easily lose this fight.

Conor should come to the presser with pictures of Mohammed and a sprayer bottle full of bacon grease to spritz at Khabib

Let's wait until the press conference, then we can talk

If someone wants to pretend to be Nurmagomedov, I'll be Conor and we can pretend to have a Twitter spat on here?

It seems that Nurmagomedov, his Father and Abdelaziz have been doing the talking not so long ago.

45 days until a 200lb man fights a 168lb man.
Conor made a career of fighting smaller guys, but as soon as Conor becomes the smaller guy in the matchup himself, the fans start crying foul? Lmao, talking about hypocrisy.

Conor knows that Khabib doesn't give a flying heck about his verbal diarrhea

Hmm. He didn't like when Artem pointed out on that Russian site that Nurmagomedov calling Conor a Chicken was ironic when Nurmagomedov fought 4 times in 4 years.

I think Conor will bring that up, have a go at his Father and of course Abdelaziz. Nurmagomedov will bring up the loss to Diaz, him being 2-2 in his last 4 fights and how Conor can't learn how to stuff his take downs in such a short space of time.

It'll be riveting stuff.

We need a press conference, when will they make one?

Conor knows that Khabib doesn't give a flying heck about his verbal diarrhea. Khabib grew up in a warzone, you can't phase someone like that with some trash talk.

KhabibgrabbingArtem.gif

Back