Khabib: "They will talk, just talk"

RDA wanted to stand with Khabib because Khabib is a terrible striker and RDA is a good one.
When taken down by Khabib, RDA preferred to try to stand up instead of using his superior jits on the ground to secure a potential submission. Choosing to strike before you get taken down is one thing, but specifically abandoning your superior jits and any possible submission opportunities on the ground in order to try to stand up is a whole different story.

Trujillo did it 21 times in 15 minutes.
Trujillo has a wrestling background and was ripped while being huge for a lw and even then he spent most of the fight getting ragdolled. Trujillo even scored a takedown aggainst Khabib, Conor's wrestling and physique are a joke in comparison. When Conor gets taken down, he's not getting up.

EDIT: Also, when I say huge, I don't mean just height and weight. Trujillo is actually shorter than Khabib, but he had visibly significantly lower bodyfat %, which means that a larger % of his bodyweight was lean muscle. The guy was ripped and was an impressive physical specimen given how he has no history of roiding in the UFC and he still got ragdolled. Conor is shorter (at least I think he is, because I don't really believe he's 5'9), not as lean or physically developed overall with far worse wrestling.

Last edited:
Max didn't lose because of his age or skill. Max's pressure style simply didn't work against Conor precisely because Conor was the better striker and so walked him down and put him on his back foot, and Max couldn't reverse it because he got cracked whenever he tried. Max is a pressure fighter and instead he got pressured because he couldn't deal with Conor's accuracy and power, which is still at issue here.

The current version still isn't even as good of a striker as the Conor that fought him. He'd lose again.

He's 5-1 as a LW, with all 5 wins by TKO or KO. He dropped Diaz 3x at WW, which nobody had ever done before. He dropped Alvarez like 5 times, and was the first LW to ever stop him as his last stoppage by strikes was nearly a decade prior at WW.

Conor having no power above 145 is one of the stupidest myths I've ever seen on Sherdog.

I never said it was. Go back and read what I wrote and why I wrote it.

I was talking about current fights that are possible. Fedor vs Mirko was legendary. Nothing will come close to it, maybe GSP vs Conor, but I doubt we ever see it.
yeah if Conor wins and then fights GSP, this will be big, very big. But i too doubt to ever see this.

There's already been talk in the last year..no need for much more. They've done a lot of publicity for this fight to get it signed and it's finally happening. The biggest fight right now will get promoted. Just gotta wait a couple weeks or so before. Plus who cares about press conferences and media bullshit. This fight should be hyped up enough already. This is one we all been waiting for, haters, huggers, just MMA fans alike.

Great new IG post from Khabib. McGregor's BS mind games won't be working here.

Back