Khabib: "They will talk, just talk"

mmmm... apparently, no they wont.

This fight buildup has been a major letdown so far. Conor has been keeping his mouth shut and not doing his usual bullying tactics. Both guys have been very quiet tbh.

I would expect things to be ramping up by now, but nope. Only 45 days left. What the hell is going on? Are they gonna just walk in the cage october 6 and that will be it?

Booooring. One of the biggest things about a conor fight is the build up. This is supposedly the biggest fight ever and we are getting none of it? No mind games this time?

Come on Conor.... Dance for me boy!

you summed up the difference between people like you and people like me.
I couldn't care less about the talking before the fight and the only thing I am interested in is when they step in the cage.

Conor built up his name by doing a ton of press and build up for his fights, after the Nate loss he said that all the press was interfering too much with his training camps and has toned down the press obligations considerably since.

He did little for the Nate rematch, and little for the Alvarez fight. The Mayweather fight was different because he co-promoted it, and i think because he still didnt get a stake in the UFC, he wont be doing any extra media obligations and might make it a point to avoid it.

Conor might be in 2 fights right now, 1 being with the UFC.

UFC needs to make 2 million PPV's, if they cant sell 2 million with this fight it will look bad, because Conor guarantee's a 1.5 million buy, if the UFC can't even add another .5 million with a "7" billion dollar promotion behind it, it will look pathetic.

you summed up the difference between people like you and people like me.
I couldn't care less about the talking before the fight and the only thing I am interested in is when they step in the cage.
Do you want a medal?

Both guys are all business right now and that’s how it should be. It’ll happen

Khabib must be wondering why he isn't talking thrash about him. Is it me? How come he talked trash about everyone else? Whats wrong with me? :(
Kind of like how the one altar boy who was never molested would wonder if there was something wrong with them.

Conor has spent a career fighting midgets. Sounds like karma to me.

Rubbish. Buchinger, Siver, Holloway, Poirier and Alvarez were roughly the same size and O'Keefe and Diaz were much bigger.

Rubbish. Buchinger, Siver, Holloway, Poirier and Alvarez were roughly the same size and O'Keefe and Diaz were much bigger.
Siver is 5'6 and Eddie is 5'7. C'mon son.
Conor called 90% of his opponents midgets before he fought them himself. Maybe Conor fans should start listening to their boy.

Conor knows that Khabib doesn't give a flying heck about his verbal diarrhea. Khabib grew up in a warzone, you can't phase someone like that with some trash talk.
War zone my ass. More people get shot on a weekend in Chicago.

I knew the jimmies would be rustled on that one...

<{silvanormal}>
Yeah im sure that was your plan all along
giphy.gif

Conor submits / ko khabib on the ground and he kos him on the feet lets be dick riders..lol

Siver is 5'6 and Eddie is 5'7. C'mon son.
Conor called 90% of his opponents midgets before he fought them himself. Maybe Conor fans should start listening to their boy.

Siver and Alvarez have very thick physiques. Height means nothing if you look like a flagpole... I'm guessing fitness and health are not quite your bag lol.

Siver and Alvarez have very thick physiques. Height means nothing if you look like a flagpole... I'm guessing fitness and health are not quite your bag lol.
I mean, being a midget or not being a midget only has to do with your height....
If Siver wants to identify as a tall man, best of luck to him.

Your argument is shit. Conor cuts massive weight hes not a fucking flagpole. Im guessing you think health and fitness are your bag huh.

I mean, being a midget or not being a midget only has to do with your height....
If Siver wants to identify as a tall man, best of luck to him.

A Chad Mendes is much more physically imposing than a George Roop, c'mon not even a man named Taric can be this stupid.

Yeah Conors good at using Google to trash talk, such a badass. "Fuck the Mayweathers" lol. Talking shit about his tax situation,and comparing Jay Z to 50 cent like wtf, weak. Best line he has is "snake in the grass", and Dana filled him in on that one. He's like a gossip queen.
I agree, he also has a lot of baaad trash talking which I dont enjoy at all. Snake in the grass was funny though, only because it was a fact that TJ was leaving and Faber wasnt in the know.

Your argument is shit. Conor cuts massive weight hes not a fucking flagpole. Im guessing you think health and fitness are your bag huh.

Conor cuts a reasonable amount now but cut massive amounts for featherweight.

Is health and fitness my bag? I have been getting back into it despite not being able to run but I am rowing and swimming and will start adding weights and supplements accordingly. I have a muscle and chub build right now but right up until my mid 30's I had a wicked physique and loved working shoulders, lats and traps.

Back