News Khabib responds to Danas claims Conor is next

S4rtzv4ooj9R6VTfiB52TQDPHH4lJce7THAro0UCUMcSWEgvV-By7yZT-iKRRHPj1-QrW3v3NlEfxDE=s640-nd

And he is right. Beating Cowboy at 170 and you get a title shot at both LW and WW? Fuck off with that WWE nonsense.

<31>
you mean that boxing nonsense....

Posting old ass shit and calling it news. Abdulmanap more recently said he and Khabib can be bought.

I think this will be the truest test of if they would ever pull the trigger on stripping an active uninjured champion given how much they favor conor. I hope they have the good sense to not actually go that far to deligetimize their own belt just to try and get it back on the goldenboy. People are saying it's just a money move by khabib, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he stuck to his guns. He's already likely got enough money to live out his life comfortably in his homeland.
But if he doesn't grant Conor the rematch it tarnishes his own legacy. Even if he thinks he will win easily or if he thinks Conor doesn't deserve it, people will say he ducked

Kahbib sounds like Tito Ortiz, ducking confirmed.

Khabib shouldn't over play his hand, the UFC will eventually strip him of the belt if he refuses the fight or keeps asking for £100m

S4rtzv4ooj9R6VTfiB52TQDPHH4lJce7THAro0UCUMcSWEgvV-By7yZT-iKRRHPj1-QrW3v3NlEfxDE=s640-nd

And he is right. Beating Cowboy at 170 and you get a title shot at both LW and WW? Fuck off with that WWE nonsense.

<31>
Conor v Khabib 2 in 2020 lets fkn goooo uncle DFW. Make it HAPPEN.

Are Connie fans in a hurry to see their boi get humiliated again? Connie didn't even win the round Khabib stood in front of him for.

Khebab will do as he's told, or he will lose the belt to Dana White.

Lol at all the angry Conor fan boys up in this ho.

Conor can start his journey back to Khabib by having a fight at lightweight FFS.

If tony wins, this is a moot point. Moot? That can’t be right.

If Dana wanted to he could put khabib on the shelf and forget about him. Conor is back and Dana would love to have him be the face of 155 rather than a prima donna like Khabib. I almost wish he would just to shut khabib up. Khabib is foolish to think he is the shotcaller. You live in the Dana White's kingdom, and what he says goes.

Would be amazing if Khabib denies the Conor fight if offered.
It would take an insane amount of honor to refuse so much devil money, something I would never refuse myself, so I would be amazed if that happens.

Insane amount of honor...

But if the roles were reversed you'd be bitching about ducking.

Honestly besides tony, nobody else is really a threat to Khabib. Conor, in any situation, eventually becomes eligible to fight khabib no questions asked. Khabib knows this, and it's weird that he is acting like a fight with Conor is so out of this world.

Id like to think hes doing it for leverage knowing the fight will happen. Because it's either that, or he really doesn't want to fight Conor again.

Khabib fans/conor haters are dumber than conor fans confirmed.

Khabib doesn't decide who he fights next u idiots.

Actually, he decides whether or not he takes a fight, you incompetent fuck. He has a shitload of power and he has the belt. Dana has said plenty of times that he can’t make fighters take fights. Khabib wants legit fights against the best. He’s not going to smash an opponent he just smashed because it’s a big money fight.

But if he doesn't grant Conor the rematch it tarnishes his own legacy. Even if he thinks he will win easily or if he thinks Conor doesn't deserve it, people will say he ducked

Just like people say Conor ducked an Aldo rematch? I mean that rematch made sense, that punch could be seen as a fluke because Aldo was so emotionally charged. There was nothing fluky about Khabib mauling Conor.

Lukes prediction getting closer.. His fear I would say.

I would be willing to bet that Khabib would relinquish the title before being forced into the rematch at this point. Which would be seriously awesome. Conor looked great, but he has not earned a shot by even the most generous of standards.

Back