News Khabib responds to Danas claims Conor is next

Well for one it’s all an act cause he wants that red panty night money again.

secondly solid burn by Khabib calling cowboy a second rate fighter

We all know Khabib wouldn't go up in weight and give all advantages away vs say an Usman..

So who else is he going to fight after Tony? People really interested in Khabib vs Gathje a guy who got starched by Alvarez/Porier not long ago

S4rtzv4ooj9R6VTfiB52TQDPHH4lJce7THAro0UCUMcSWEgvV-By7yZT-iKRRHPj1-QrW3v3NlEfxDE=s640-nd

And he is right. Beating Cowboy at 170 and you get a title shot at both LW and WW? Fuck off with that WWE nonsense.

<31>
giphy.gif

Murmurmurmur mur

Waiting for the people who are going to claim he’s ducking Conor. He just wants Conor to earn a rematch, like anyone else would have to.

From a negotiation standpoint, it is fascinating. Dana has never stripped a healthy champion for refusing a fight, and I'm curious if he ever will pull that 'nuclear option'. Shit, he even managed to negotiate with Couture after Couture tried to take his belt elsewhere.

If he beats Tony, Khabib may not fight again until Fall or maybe even 2021, so sherdoggers have many months to stew on all this lol
I dont think he should be stripped for refusing the rematch right now, but if Conor gets through Justin or another top 5 LW and still refuses then stripping should be brought to the table imo

From a negotiation standpoint, it is fascinating. Dana has never stripped a healthy champion for refusing a fight, and I'm curious if he ever will pull that 'nuclear option'. Shit, he even managed to negotiate with Couture after Couture tried to take his belt elsewhere.

If he beats Tony, Khabib may not fight again until Fall or maybe even 2021, so sherdoggers have many months to stew on all this lol
I think this will be the truest test of if they would ever pull the trigger on stripping an active uninjured champion given how much they favor conor. I hope they have the good sense to not actually go that far to deligetimize their own belt just to try and get it back on the goldenboy. People are saying it's just a money move by khabib, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he stuck to his guns. He's already likely got enough money to live out his life comfortably in his homeland.

Just do the Khabib fight, has to happen and it will be huge, if he loses he can still fight Masvidal and Diaz and whoever else.

Who give a sh*t what Conor fanboys want to hear... Tony's next.

Conor can get his ass kicked next by whoever wins in April.

Khabib fans/conor haters are dumber than conor fans confirmed.

Khabib doesn't decide who he fights next u idiots.

I dont think he should be stripped for refusing the rematch right now, but if Conor gets through Justin or another top ten LW and still refuses then stripping should be brought to the table imo
I think this will be the truest test of if they would ever pull the trigger on stripping an active uninjured champion given how much they favor conor. I hope they have the good sense to not actually go that far to deligetimize their own belt just to try and get it back on the goldenboy. People are saying it's just a money move by khabib, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he stuck to his guns. He's already likely got enough money to live out his life comfortably in his homeland.
Agreed with you both.

My guess is a compromise gets worked out.

Hell, maybe Khabib can single-handedly bring the UFC back closer toward a merit-based title shot system, which many of us crave. Wouldn't that be ironic?

Last edited:
We know what he's doing. Playing hard ball cause the UFC really wants this fight so they will pay him more.
But I thought he wasn't in it for the money? What gives?

Conor came out unscathed

Gaethje vs Conor makes sense. Both are sitting around while Tony vs khabib happens in April. Conor beats justin hes #1 contender

Khabib is negotiating. He talked about boxing Mayweather. He loves money fights and is just increasing his pay

Back