News Khabib responds to Danas claims Conor is next

Honestly besides tony, nobody else is really a threat to Khabib. Conor, in any situation, eventually becomes eligible to fight khabib no questions asked. Khabib knows this, and it's weird that he is acting like a fight with Conor is so out of this world.

Id like to think hes doing it for leverage knowing the fight will happen. Because it's either that, or he really doesn't want to fight Conor again.

Nobody’s a threat to Khabib, especially a guy he just crushed that hasn’t done shit but beat a washed-up guy who even in his prime was only a gatekeeper. His win against a Cerrone means jack shit, especially given his last two brutal losses.

He stripped GDR for refusing to fight Cyborg.
Ahhh, yes. Thank you. I cannot say “never”.

Of course, she had close to zero negotiating power. It was a fairly risk free move. Still, I stand corrected. Cheers.

He shouldn't fight Conor next. The fight makes sense if and only if Conor wins the next fight.

Good. Gaethje has to either get the next title shot or fight Conor and winner gets Khabib.

Conner vs. Justin for a shot at Khabbib)
Let Conner earn his shot and give Justin the same chance that he actually deserves. (If Khabbib beats Tony, which is a big If)

Actually, he decides whether or not he takes a fight, you incompetent fuck. He has a shitload of power and he has the belt. Dana has said plenty of times that he can’t make fighters take fights. Khabib wants legit fights against the best. He’s not going to smash an opponent he just smashed because it’s a big money fight.

actually, denying fights will not get him what he wants. Yes khabib can be a prima donna, but it will not make him the shot caller. If he sits on the sidelines waiting for too long, Dana can just create an interim belt and force him to defend or vacate. Khabib has ZERO power in this situation, he can simply wait and hope he doesn't get stripped for sitting out. The only real fight to make before Conor is Gaethje, after that Conor is really the only option.

S4rtzv4ooj9R6VTfiB52TQDPHH4lJce7THAro0UCUMcSWEgvV-By7yZT-iKRRHPj1-QrW3v3NlEfxDE=s640-nd

And he is right. Beating Cowboy at 170 and you get a title shot at both LW and WW? Fuck off with that WWE nonsense.

<31>
Scorched Dana and Conor at the same time. He's right and he's trying to save the sport from Dana, Conor etc..... Some guys can try to act tough and play the fake alpha and some guys just have it. Khabib is the best trash talker in the UFC and he speaks broken english.

I mean, he’s right. Conor needs to earn his title shot and a win over a guy that lost the majority of his previous 10 fights, including coming off 2 stoppages, in a different weight class doesn’t warrant a title shot. Nobody would be considering this if it wasn’t Conor.

Sure they would. They are actually doing it right now with Tony and Justin.

Ugh...

Conor fan boys will translate to this as: “khabibs shakin in his boots about the rematch” “conor always wins rematches” “conor 2.0”

here saved you guys the trouble.
Haha who cares what they say. They been bleedin out their asshole since oct of last year. They are liable to say anything.

Well for one it’s all an act cause he wants that red panty night money again.
He didnt have to fight tony at all then. He could have just ditched it for the Conor fight. Conor fuckin went to russia and still didnt get it

Lost all respect I had for Khabib. Biggest duck in history of UFC they should cut him nobody wants to see him anyways unless he is fighting against Conor
Yes you're right. Cut Khabib and let Conor fight BJ Penn for the vacated belt. Problem solved Einstein.

They cant strip khabib, everyone knows hes the real champ

Dana should strip khabib! He does not choose his opponents

actually, denying fights will not get him what he wants. Yes khabib can be a prima donna, but it will not make him the shot caller. If he sits on the sidelines waiting for too long, Dana can just create an interim belt and force him to defend or vacate. Khabib has ZERO power in this situation, he can simply wait and hope he doesn't get stripped for sitting out. The only real fight to make before Conor is Gaethje, after that Conor is really the only option.
You have no clue what you're talking about. You don't really understand the business of the sport. Khabib is so important to the UFC b/c he is capturing markets the UFC previously had no hold on.

Plus there would be no benefit to stripping Khabib. Lets say Khabib refuses to take the fight and Dana decides Conor/Diaz should be next. That fight would sell the exact same amount whether its for a title or not. But stripping the obvious, best lightweight in the world would make the UFC look like such a joke it would turn more people off the sport than it would attract people to buy it.

TLDR: No chance they strip Khabib.

Would be amazing if Khabib denies the Conor fight if offered.
It would take an insane amount of honor to refuse so much devil money, something I would never refuse myself, so I would be amazed if that happens.

honestly, I don't think conor gives a shit anymore....He's happy at 170lbs. and can make history by winning 3 world titles....i'm sure he wants khabib again, but he won't be heart broken if khabib refuses.

I'm surprised at how many Khabib fans/Conor haters seem a bit worried about the rematch, they are hiding behind Conor not being worthy but it's very clearly fear that Conor could actually win a 2nd time round.

I think the way he looked at the weekend has made them realise Khabib didn't beat prime Conor.

giphy.gif

The ten fights bit is basically just trolling and "F U ing" to Dana and Conor because of the favoritism involved for Conor by the UFC.

Two good strong wins over top 5ish competition is reasonable. Three wins inside the top 10 with at least one top 5 would be a lock.

Cowboy isn't really a great win in 2020. At the absolute worst, it needs to be paired with a top 5 win to justify the shot on merit.

On money...that's different.

we both know conor isn't fighing 3 more guys before a title shot...haha....if he wanted to fight usman next...he'd get usman...end of story....if he wants to fight masvidal, he will fight him....

Talking sht about Cowboy is a bad look. That should be left to people below him in the rankings. That is weak. Points are all true though, so I'm sure people won't mind.

But if he doesn't grant Conor the rematch it tarnishes his own legacy. Even if he thinks he will win easily or if he thinks Conor doesn't deserve it, people will say he ducked

i would agree if he hadn't already embarrassed him

Back