News Khabib responds to Danas claims Conor is next

Rorschachxx

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
S4rtzv4ooj9R6VTfiB52TQDPHH4lJce7THAro0UCUMcSWEgvV-By7yZT-iKRRHPj1-QrW3v3NlEfxDE=s640-nd

And he is right. Beating Cowboy at 170 and you get a title shot at both LW and WW? Fuck off with that WWE nonsense.

<31>

This is from December 13th 2019

After UFC 246 Dana is dead set on it

Would be amazing if Khabib denies the Conor fight if offered.
It would take an insane amount of honor to refuse so much devil money, something I would never refuse myself, so I would be amazed if that happens.

Khabib truly GOAT answering questions from the future. Conor is no longer the mystic one.

In before..

'Khabib will do as he's told'.
'He's ducking ! '.
'Conor bless'.

Ugh...

Conor fan boys will translate to this as: “khabibs shakin in his boots about the rematch” “conor always wins rematches” “conor 2.0”

here saved you guys the trouble.

We have gone through this before with champions trying to make up rules. In the end you answer to your employer. End of story.

The ten fights bit is basically just trolling and "F U ing" to Dana and Conor because of the favoritism involved for Conor by the UFC.

Two good strong wins over top 5ish competition is reasonable. Three wins inside the top 10 with at least one top 5 would be a lock.

Cowboy isn't really a great win in 2020. At the absolute worst, it needs to be paired with a top 5 win to justify the shot on merit.

On money...that's different.

Negotiating a higher price for the rematch already. Very nice!

I mean, he’s right. Conor needs to earn his title shot and a win over a guy that lost the majority of his previous 10 fights, including coming off 2 stoppages, in a different weight class doesn’t warrant a title shot. Nobody would be considering this if it wasn’t Conor.

We have gone through this before with champions trying to make up rules. In the end you answer to your employer. Period.

We know what he's doing. Playing hard ball cause the UFC really wants this fight so they will pay him more.

Lost all respect I had for Khabib. Biggest duck in history of UFC they should cut him nobody wants to see him anyways unless he is fighting against Conor

lol he's like bitchy ex girlfriend 'he can never have me back!'

We know what he's doing. Playing hard ball cause the UFC really wants this fight so they will pay him more.
Well good on him but if he's serious the 10 fights is ridiculous.

I see an interim title fight in Conor's future.

We have gone through this before with champions trying to make up rules. In the end you answer to your employer.
From a negotiation standpoint, it is fascinating. Dana has never stripped a healthy champion for refusing a fight, and I'm curious if he ever will pull that 'nuclear option'. Shit, he even managed to negotiate with Couture after Couture tried to take his belt elsewhere.

If he beats Tony, Khabib may not fight again until Fall or maybe even 2021, so sherdoggers have many months to stew on all this lol

Back