Khabib reacts to Aldo - tells him not to lose his head and not to fall for the mind games of the UFC

Aldo is a p4p top 5 great, a champion, guarantees a title shot, would be for an interim title and a bigger draw. This is the definition of a 'duck'.
it obviously doesnt guarantee him a title shot,he couldnt even get a title shot at 145,until they just GAVE him that shit back after delaying for a year.

What is respectful about that?

That is a clear put down.
Not really.
It is a fact that Him & Tony are the top of the LW division and it is the fight to make.
He does not disrespect Aldo but notes Aldo is coming from another division.
he also noted UFC might be playing with him (the same way they did with Khabib himself to get Conor & Eddy fight).

Overall, he could have felt disrespected by ALdo's comment about his refusal.
Instead, he keeps his cool, explains why and even notes he is a fan of Aldo.

Overall I think it was a very nice and classy response.

I would love to see Aldo chase Conor down and win and Interim 155 belt forcing Conor to rematch him

it obviously doesnt guarantee him a title shot,he couldnt even get a title shot at 145,until they just GAVE him that shit back after delaying for a year.

I meant Khabib but fair enough; it guarantees him a title shot or the real title (as long as he is willing to wait) if Conor decides to move up again.

Khabib doesn't bully the little, the little bully him...

Aldo just revealed to the world that Khabib turn down a fight, and before that Conor came up to Khabib's division and snatched the belt right from underneath Khabib's nose. Khabib shouldn't get to pick his fights, he takes too many days off of work.

Aldo is being trolled by the UFC. He will never get to fight Conor if this happens to him

latest

Khabib vs Aldo rd 1 fight!

raw

<mma3><mma3><mma3><mma3>

He makes more sense in broken English than most for whom its their first language. Respect.

The only thing I'm sure is that Aldo would do better than Michael Johnson. And it would be 5 round fight, a lot of things could happen.

Khabib is right. He's keeping his eyes on the prize, which is Conor Mcgregor. Every fight he takes is a risk at not getting the title shot. And it's highly likely the UFC is doing everything in it's power to remove Khabib from title shot contention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back