Khabib reacts to Aldo - tells him not to lose his head and not to fall for the mind games of the UFC

Aldo's black belt doesn't mean shit. In brazil you get one with a happy meal purchase. Bout as real as vitor's.

Right. And beating Cobrinha twice at purple belt means absolutely nothing about Aldo's BJJ.

Stick to the Conor threads, because you don't know wtf you are talking about.

It is common sense Holloway -vs- Aldo has to be their next fight.

Tony or Khabib, with 9 and 8 consecutive wins respectfully, should fight Conor for the lightweight belt.

Since chaos rules, they are both denied the title opportunity. The next best thing is for them to have a title eliminator, which is wildly unfair, but what we are left with.

DC would smash him so quick, Khabib should stop listing random name
He would not like it if someone was randomly listing him like that
They actually train together and know each other pretty well, u know?

i just cant wait to tune in next monday on raw to see what happens next. Aldo cashes in the money in the bank,holloway cant,cos hes injured.The Authority try to place Aldo into an interim fight with Khabib and lowball Ferguson,and Khabib says you have to be this tall to ride. Nunes out sick,Ronda tells the media to go fuck themselves. Tremendous,folks.

Translation: "Know your place Jose"

Khabib is a man on a mission these days. He's a scary guy between knee surgeries. Too bad he's about due

Translation: "Know your place Jose"

Khabib is a man on a mission these days. He's a scary guy between knee surgeries. Too bad he's about due
shut your rotten diseased poxy whore mouth

José would beat the shit out of Khabib... Stuff the takedowns and light him up like a Christmas tree.

McGregor wants Aldo to knock off another terrible match-up for him. So transparent.

Khabib is right, don't fall for it.

How exactly would khabib crush aldo? with his great standup? haha and how is khabib going to do something nobody has ever done? take aldo down for any amount of time more than a split second. styles make fights and aldo has a very very bad style wise matchup for khabib.
Yeah but Khabib would be the biggest wrestler Aldo ever fought

Nope. Khabib isn't some mini wrestler like mendes or frankie. Khabib is a monster. He'll swarm him and test his endurance.

Aldo's black belt doesn't mean shit. In brazil you get one with a happy meal purchase. Bout as real as vitor's.

At Brown Belt, José won twice against against Cobrinha. So his Blackbelt definitely isn't like Vitor's.

shut your rotten diseased poxy whore mouth

AKA gonna AKA

9JOf1nv.gif

That's also giving respect to Tony. If Khabib would have taken the Aldo fight, that would totally put a roadblock in everything Tony was doing at 155. Aldo or Khabib would have the title shot and Tony would probably have sit out a few months or resort to a lesser fight.

aldo has as much of a chance beating khabib as Ferguson does, he'd take him apart on the feet, has unreal tdd and is a black belt in jiu jitsu if it does go to the ground! Ferguson is bigger than Aldo that's it
he wouldent last against him at 155 to big to strong to good of cardio. grappleing is leaps and bounds better. aldo has great take down defense but he has never came acrost somebody with suck good take downs nor has he came acrost somebody that is that strong nor anything close to somebody as strong as khabib. it would be game over round 3 maybe 2.

Normally I roll my eyes at Khabib but he was spot on here and earned a Lotta respect from me

The Tony fight has to happen and Aldo is being a dumbass
And he knows Conor will only fight him when he has no other alternates (I'm cheering for conor and even I see that)

Aldo is literally Khabibs biggest challenge at LW or FW imo. His TDD is otherworldly, I'd go as far as to say better than prime Penn. I'd be shocked if khabib got his hands on him.

Since when is having a reason for why you don't want to fight someone different from not wanting to fight someone?
UFC wants you to fight Aldo, you want to fight Tony and here's why blah blah.. That's still you not wanting to fight Aldo. Sorry but the real question is why is everyone afraid to fight Aldo even when a belt is on the line?

Thought it was all about the belt for Khabib?

All these fighters are so are full of their own shit.

I'm the biggest Aldo fan but even I admit Khabib would probably rag doll him. Way too big and strong. I mean Khabib regularly outgrapples Rockhold in training FFS

Back