Khabib reacts to Aldo - tells him not to lose his head and not to fall for the mind games of the UFC

How exactly would khabib crush aldo? with his great standup? haha and how is khabib going to do something nobody has ever done? take aldo down for any amount of time more than a split second. styles make fights and aldo has a very very bad style wise matchup for khabib.

Aldo would shrug off his takedown attempts just like he did against ncaa champion mendes...faber

Right. And beating Cobrinha twice at purple belt means absolutely nothing about Aldo's BJJ.

Stick to the Conor threads, because you don't know wtf you are talking about.

At Brown Belt, José won twice against against Cobrinha. So his Blackbelt definitely isn't like Vitor's.

Your Chael Sonnen talk is so cringy, I can tell you're a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in real life.

LOL what? We know Aldo's black belt is legit. Did you just start watching?

WTF?

Aldo's BJJ is legit. Everyone who has grappled him has stated that he is really, really good.

See the link: http://www.graciemag.com/2012/01/5-of-jose-aldos-most-memorable-jiu-jitsu-matches/

I would strongly suggest you change your avatar.
You brain is turning into mush, and you can't distinguish reality from the deluded min of a Conor Nutsucker....

You either check before you post, or you just become a mindless ignored peon, since there's no way to respect someone who can't speak on facts...

ALdo's BJJ has always been object of praise.
The fact he choses to stand does not demean his skills in BJJ

Teach+a+man+to+fish+silver+carp+have+become+notorious_aa98c5_5161883.gif

Reponses:

Mendes was a good wrestler at 125 and 141. Khabib is world level and a monster. The guy trains with 185ers and DC to work on his grappling. It is completely different to anything Jose has ever faced (hominick, edgar, lamas, and mendes). Jose will tire and Khabib will be relentless and grind him out.

Jose's black belt was legit years ago but it's weak now. He barely trains BJJ in favour of striking. I've heard him say it in a training video. Hence why he's worked so much on his take down defence.

You Brazilians are shook.

Khabib 49-46

I think Aldo is a bad matchup for Khabib. His striking is far superior to Khabibs, and he is incredibly hard to take down, and to hold down.

Aldo is 1" too short. You need to be at least 5'8 like Igor to enter the league of real men.

Khabib is going to lay in Tony's guard for 5 rounds. I'm sure of it. Tony is good and active off of his back, but he can be held down. Khabib is active from the top, but I doubt he cuts through Tony's guard like he did MJ, who is notoriously bad off of his back. Tony is way too aggressive striking, which leaves him open for clinches and throws. And it would be stupid to do those rolling knee bars against Khabib. Aldo would box Khabib's head off though. His hips are too good, and he'd stuff probably all of khabib's shots. If Khabib gets him down, he will not hold him down unless it's in the later rounds. It's a bad match-up for him. He does not want any of it.

Nope. Khabib isn't some mini wrestler like mendes or frankie. Khabib is a monster. He'll swarm him and test his endurance.

Aldo's black belt doesn't mean shit. In brazil you get one with a happy meal purchase. Bout as real as vitor's.

i hate aldo's whining and aldo generally outside his fight skills but come on...

vitor medaled at an adcc event. if i had hands like vitor i would not use my jits in a fight either.

also if brazilian blackbelts dont mean shit then i guess americans dont know shit about gridiron football, koreans dont know kimchi, and the irish dont know dry black stout beer and excessive alcoholism

if any jits belt is suspect its conor's imo - but who needs jits when you have that left? just like vitor...

I like how Khabib's manager shits on Alvarez by saying Conor runs from good wrestlers with good conditioning.

Khabib is going to lay in Tony's guard for 5 rounds. .
You ever watch any of khabib's fights bro? he is def gonna try to pass,wether he can?i dunno but he aint gonna sit around. Hes not afraid of submissions

i hate aldo's whining and aldo generally outside his fight skills but come on...

vitor medaled at an adcc event. if i had hands like vitor i would not use my jits in a fight either.

also if brazilian blackbelts dont mean shit then i guess americans dont know shit about gridiron football, koreans dont know kimchi, and the irish dont know dry black stout beer and excessive alcoholism

if any jits belt is suspect its conor's imo - but who needs jits when you have that left? just like vitor...
Not saying all BJJ black belts are shit. I'm just saying some camps give them out easier then others. It's almost expected that brazilian MMA fighters have one. Nate diaz agrees. He thinks it should take around 12 years before you deserve one. I've heard of brazilian fighters getting them after 4/5 years. shit ain't right.

I have spent my career in the UFC asking for the strongest opponents

That is just straight up bullshit, he's fought one ranked opponent (RDA wasn't when he fought him) and that is Michael Johnson, who isn't even top 5. He's a straight up can crusher.

Teach+a+man+to+fish+silver+carp+have+become+notorious_aa98c5_5161883.gif

Reponses:

Mendes was a good wrestler at 125 and 141. Khabib is world level and a monster. The guy trains with 185ers and DC to work on his grappling. It is completely different to anything Jose has ever faced (hominick, edgar, lamas, and mendes). Jose will tire and Khabib will be relentless and grind him out.

Jose's black belt was legit years ago but it's weak now. He barely trains BJJ in favour of striking. I've heard him say it in a training video. Hence why he's worked so much on his take down defence.

You Brazilians are shook.

Khabib 49-46
LOL
so you assume Aldo is not training BJJ despite training under Pederneiras who is himself a 6x Brazilian National Champion and VTJ – Vale Tudo Japan Champion (1998)...

...make sense!!

As I said before, you are becoming just a joke.
If before there was something to your posts, now it is just plain garbage.
A pity, really.

Yes. I've watched all of his fights in the UFC. What assessment do you disagree with?
I dont see him sitting in the guard. He cant annihlate Ferg's life with his GNP like Fedor did to Nog...soo he will have to move.He will take the risks and be active. How successful itll be we will have to find out,but i dont think his strategy is to sit there.

LOL
so you assume Aldo is not training BJJ despite training under Pederneiras who is himself a 6x Brazilian National Champion and VTJ – Vale Tudo Japan Champion (1998)...

...make sense!!
He's training it, but not as much as he once was. Prefers striking. - his words.

I dont see him sitting in the guard. He cant annihlate Ferg's life with his GNP like Fedor did to Nog...soo he will have to move.He will take the risks and be active. How successful itll be we will have to find out,but i dont think his strategy is to sit there.

He'll be held in rubber guard all night. He's a pretty compact guy and Ferguson is long. I do think Khabib wins a decision, but I don't think it'll be an exciting performance.

He'll be held in rubber guard all night. He's a pretty compact guy and Ferguson is long. I do think Khabib wins a decision, but I don't think it'll be an exciting performance.
Itll be an interesting fight on the feet too. Ferg is slick and slippery and has nice counters,but i dont see him knocking khabib out tho.

Not saying all BJJ black belts are shit. I'm just saying some camps give them out easier then others. It's almost expected that brazilian MMA fighters have one. Nate diaz agrees. He thinks it should take around 12 years before you deserve one. I've heard of brazilian fighters getting them after 4/5 years. shit ain't right.

i agree that there definitely is favoritism going on - and 4 year bjj black belt is probably bullshit unless youre a prodigy like bj.

that being said, there is a gracie-barra gym here in my hometown (db). im only a whitebelt but my brother and roommate are jitsu nerds. from what i've seen bjj definitely comes easier to brazilians on average.

they're so damn flexible. its partly why they produce such great soccer talent despite having shit youth development progs and brazilian soccer players having shit work ethic and training habits (also explains brazilian soccer players' short primes). i dont say this as an insult but look at maicon, kaka, ronaldinho, robinho, ronaldo lima, etc list goes on...

edit: btw maicon, ronaldinho, and ronaldo el phenom lima are my favorite futbol of all time to any brazilians i offend

He's training it, but not as much as he once was. Prefers striking. - his words.
which does not mean his skills demeaned.
Look at Werdum. He also trained less BJJ because he was improving his striking.
Do you have any questions about Werdum's BJJ as well?

Making such asinine and unfounded claim like that is beneath you!

Back