Khabib reacts to Aldo - tells him not to lose his head and not to fall for the mind games of the UFC

Khabib is losing his head and falling for mind games from the UFC..... or simply just losing his head trying to get this McGregor fight, because I don't currently see any "mind games" from the UFC at his weight division.

And the UFC are clearly trying to tidy up the 145 issue now, too.

I've liked Khabib for years (watching Russian Sambo beating men to a pulp is a pleasant style to watch) but I've liked Aldo longer and he is definitely a proven man. Even if he's only fought at FW, at 155 he'd still be a risky fight. I think he may have the best TDD ever in the game. I really couldn't say he'd be an easier match up for Khabib than Conor. I don't feel comfortable saying that and dismissing it all because he's a FW. Aldo could have legitimately been the first man to hold two belts at once after cleaning out his division practically twice.

I think Khabib believes McGregor to be an easier fight than Aldo.
I dont think that, its just that Conor has the belt,so thats the fight he wants. He cant care about Aldo right now,who has 0 wins at 155 in the UFC.

Khabib trying to do Aldo a solid. Aldo should stay in his lane and fight Max when he's healthy.

Khabib ducking Aldo. Aldo would destroy him and he knows it.

Russia 150 million
Brazil 200 million

not sure why the fuck people thought this was respectful when he called aldo "the little guy" (that he's scared of fighting)
legit black belt or not if Khabib got aldo down,his chances of winning are low.
still khabib wasn't confident enough to fight "the little guy"

Khabib saying he was never offered nor would he take an Aldo fight because he doesn't beat on children.

Aldo still can't win.

I've stood face to face with non-weight cutting Khabib, he has the stature of a 12 year old American boy(not fat).

not sure why the fuck people thought this was respectful when he called aldo "the little guy" (that he's scared of fighting)

still khabib wasn't confident enough to fight "the little guy"
He doesnt have to. Does he have to fight Demetrious johnson too just cos ufc asked him to?

I dont think that, its just that Conor has the belt,so thats the fight he wants. He cant care about Aldo right now,who has 0 wins at 155 in the UFC.

I agree everyone wants Conor and the belt but I wouldn't be at all suprised if he thought Aldo might be a tougher match up than McGregor. Definitely a risky fight to take and in my eyes not at all a pushover fight because of the weight and should be dismissed outright. It's a nonsensical fight for him to take anyway at this stage.

I would like to see an Aldo Khabib fight as much as the other two.

He doesnt have to. Does he have to fight Demetrious johnson too just cos ufc asked him to?
yeah, that's really not an exaggeration at all

aldo has talked about going up to 155 a couple of times, and he would have done it most likely, if he didn't lose to mcgregor, and khabib is another 155, so they can easily fight. but if he doesn't want to, he can give the interim fight to ferguson, that would, I hope, gladly fight aldo for it

Probably the last guy to be giving advice about not falling for the UFC's games.

yeah, that's really not an exaggeration at all

aldo has talked about going up to 155 a couple of times, and he would have done it most likely, if he didn't lose to mcgregor, and khabib is another 155, so they can easily fight. but if he doesn't want to, he can give the interim fight to ferguson, that would, I hope, gladly fight aldo for it
Khabib is fighting Ferguson,he knows eventually that fight is probably going to get made. He doesnt want to deal with these scheningans and table scraps the UFC is throwing at him. Aldo can make himself a more valuable viable fight later on.

Probably the last guy to be giving advice about not falling for the UFC's games.
Actually its not true. He fell for them once,and he doesnt want to do it again.

Actually its not true. He fell for them once,and he doesnt want to do it again.
Yet, he's pushing Ferguson to sign the contract same way he tried to pressure Alvarez, right when Conman says he might come back sooner than expected. Khabib can't even understand checkers, while the UFC knows he's not that bright and uses him as a pawn on their chess board.

Last edited:
Pretty rational response from Khabib. Aldo is just chasing Conor essentially. 145 has always been his division, you have two clear number one contenders at 155, Aldo is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.

That would be odd....Aldo FW champ and LW interim champ. He would technically be champ at two divisions where Conor is the real champ. Furthermore, the two guys that were jousting for over a year as the two top FWs would remain so and be on top of the LW division as well

Back