Khabib reacts to Aldo - tells him not to lose his head and not to fall for the mind games of the UFC

legit black belt or not if Khabib got aldo down,his chances of winning are low.

Teach+a+man+to+fish+silver+carp+have+become+notorious_aa98c5_5161883.gif

Reponses:

Mendes was a good wrestler at 125 and 141. Khabib is world level and a monster. The guy trains with 185ers and DC to work on his grappling. It is completely different to anything Jose has ever faced (hominick, edgar, lamas, and mendes). Jose will tire and Khabib will be relentless and grind him out.

Jose's black belt was legit years ago but it's weak now. He barely trains BJJ in favour of striking. I've heard him say it in a training video. Hence why he's worked so much on his take down defence.

You Brazilians are shook.

Khabib 49-46

But many of those guys had decent standup. I could understand, if mendes or faber had any sort of success with takedowns, but they had zero...I'm not sure if mendes or faber ever took aldo down, even once....While I do think that khabib is a bigger threat, I don't think his skill is that much greater than mendes, etc...to be able to control aldo on the ground long enough.

But many of those guys had decent standup. I could understand, if mendes or faber had any sort of success with takedowns, but they had zero...I'm not sure if mendes or faber ever took aldo down, even once....While I do think that khabib is a bigger threat, I don't think his skill is that much greater than mendes, etc...to be able to control aldo on the ground long enough.
mendes didn't improve his stand up until he was working with bang and it is still limited like faber's. Both favour the over hand right and have limited of much else.

If Aldo's so sure about fighting at LW, he should call out Conor.
Clamoring for a second interim belt is not a good look.

DC would smash him so quick, Khabib should stop listing random name
He would not like it if someone was randomly listing him like that

you misunderstand. Cormier is his teammate, he meant taking his advice as one & also Cormier talking as the mouthpiece for FOX

Aldo is a awful fight for Khabib, I don't blame him for not wanting it.

Teach+a+man+to+fish+silver+carp+have+become+notorious_aa98c5_5161883.gif

Reponses:

Mendes was a good wrestler at 125 and 141. Khabib is world level and a monster. The guy trains with 185ers and DC to work on his grappling. It is completely different to anything Jose has ever faced (hominick, edgar, lamas, and mendes). Jose will tire and Khabib will be relentless and grind him out.

Jose's black belt was legit years ago but it's weak now. He barely trains BJJ in favour of striking. I've heard him say it in a training video. Hence why he's worked so much on his take down defence.

You Brazilians are shook.

Khabib 49-46
Of

So what was your argument about Aldo's belt being the same as Victor's

Between this comment and him yelling at Dana between rds while demolishing MJ it's getting hard for me to continue to dislike this guy.

If it wasn't for the whole muslim without a cause thing.

Bw-1FbwIgAA8RbX.jpg

That is just straight up bullshit, he's fought one ranked opponent (RDA wasn't when he fought him) and that is Michael Johnson, who isn't even top 5. He's a straight up can crusher.
he made his way and now he is asking for Tony or the title holder.
what else do you want ?

Khabib really won me over since his return from injury. Smart guy,. I am on TEAMKHABIB

I've liked Khabib for years (watching Russian Sambo beating men to a pulp is a pleasant style to watch) but I've liked Aldo longer and he is definitely a proven man. Even if he's only fought at FW, at 155 he'd still be a risky fight. I think he may have the best TDD ever in the game. I really couldn't say he'd be an easier match up for Khabib than Conor. I don't feel comfortable saying that and dismissing it all because he's a FW. Aldo could have legitimately been the first man to hold two belts at once after cleaning out his division practically twice.

I think Khabib believes McGregor to be an easier fight than Aldo.

Back