Media Khabib mental game is p4p UFC number 1.

Khabib’s badass, what’s not to love? Unless you’re a Conor nutgargler

Nope, nice try though kid.

I don't care if you and TS and some others ride Khabib's dick nonstop, that's fine. It's not a big deal but when it's one thread after another worshipping the guy like he's your god, you shouldn't be surprised when every now and then someone jumps in and pokes some fun at you.

I had $ on Khabib vs Conor so few were as happy as I was about that result.

Why should he move up to fight guys way bigger than him? To get cool points from random sherbros? Look at dos anjos, cant beat any legit 170 because he just gets smothered
Because he has stated multiple times, the cut is very difficult.

He stated he has had seizure like symptoms and has missed weight multiple times.

Lol none of them are way bigger than him. Only ones are likely Usman and Till.

Getting off the bus might have earned him some respect points with Sherbums, but there was a high probability he would get suspended, lose money, lose the fight he was there for in the first place, and possibly lose his big money fight with conor. Conor knew all that and that's why he chose that time to be a tough guy.

That's true and all, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut how do you explain the Diaz melee and the Artem Lobov incident then ?

He could've gotten suspended and lost his money and visa in those situations as well.

Or what if Conor had given him his location? What then?

Would he have been calm and collected in the bus, and then wild and vengeful when with 20 of his people?

The truth is, he was scared. Plain and simple.

Not blaming him either.

Your mental game is always strong when you're winning. Once struggle and failure comes, only the strongest, toughest survive.

Khabib is guided by his father from a young age and they also have a billionaire behind their back who can pay Khabib to train and travel overseas. That boy never felt a true struggle.

the money came after his success not before it

Your mental game is always strong when you're winning. Once struggle and failure comes, only the strongest, toughest survive.

Khabib is guided by his father from a young age and they also have a billionaire behind their back who can pay Khabib to train and travel overseas. That boy never felt a true struggle.
Is that you Conor?

Because he has stated multiple times, the cut is very difficult.

He stated he has had seizure like symptoms and has missed weight multiple times.

Lol none of them are way bigger than him. Only ones are likely Usman and Till.
he missed weight once

That's true and all, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut how do you explain the Diaz melee and the Artem Lobov incident then ?

He could've gotten suspended and lost his money and visa in those situations as well.

Or what if Conor had given him his location? What then?

I don't remember the details on most of that to be honest but I highly doubt those situations were as volatile and likely to end in injury/ suspension. If Khabib got off the bus it was a very high likelihood it would have ended badly for their interests, and in the bus incident Khabib had a fight scheduled what... 1 or two days later?

In any case, khabib was indeed afraid to get off the bus, but it wasn't because he was afraid of Conor. Why potentially ruin everything he had worked for to go fight someone he'd get PAID to fight if he kept composure

Inside the cage yes, he doesn't break.

But it's hard to judge outside the cage when he's with 20 people most of the time.

The only time he was alone/low numbers, he stayed on the bus.

Yes, he had a fight he was contractually obligated to make and Conor was with about 10 dudes. Acting like that (getting off the bus) was a decision a tough guy would make is moronic.

He stated recently he doesn't want to move up to 170 because he would not have a size advantage.

So I would say he is weak mentally, plus he has dropped out of multiple fights highlighting his mental weakness further.

But still the best LW in the world.

Not moving up when you'd be outsized doesn't make you mentally weak. It means you're not retarded.

He doesn't have a size advantage at LW. Has he towered over any of his competitors? They've all looked relatively similar in size to me.

A serious size advantage is Jon Jones. Khabib isn't taller or physically bigger than any of the top lightweights.

I don't care if you and TS and some others ride Khabib's dick nonstop, that's fine. It's not a big deal but when it's one thread after another worshipping the guy like he's your god, you shouldn't be surprised when every now and then someone jumps in and pokes some fun at you.

Tbf mate, you ride Ferg's dick as much as TS does with Khabib..
{<jordan}

Nothing wrong with being a nuthugger, tho..

He missed weight and pulled out of fights due to tough weight cuts

That alone means is mental game isnt p4p number 1

Khabib vs Tony must happen!

Tbf mate, you ride Ferg's dick as much as TS does with Khabib..
{<jordan}

Nothing wrong with being a nuthugger, tho..

I don't spam the front page with new threads saying "Tony Ferguson is my faaaaaavorite person ever!!!" nonstop though.

That was more my point, not being a fanboy. I agree that's fine. You are a Khabib fanboy and yeah you make a thread here and there but it isn't nonstop.

You sound a little upset, maybe just don't open the thread if it gets you this worked up buddy.

I don't spam the front page with new threads saying "Tony Ferguson is my faaaaaavorite person ever!!!" nonstop though.

That was more my point, not being a fanboy. I agree that's fine. You are a Khabib fanboy and yeah you make a thread here and there but it isn't nonstop.
I get your point..

Honestly, I've tried to avoid the majority of Khabib threads the past while. Having the same tedious arguments with people gets tiresome..

Staying hungry while being an undefeated world champion that’s embarrassed every opponent he’s ever faced takes immense disciple and focus.
And to get up and regroup after a devastating loss and stuggle takes even greater discipline and focus.

You sound a little upset, maybe just don't open the thread if it gets you this worked up buddy.

I'm completely triggered.

God willing I'll find a way to get some sleep tonight and move on. But this is serious stuff. Making these comments is pushing me over the edge...

Back