Media Khabib mental game is p4p UFC number 1.

Yeah, but for me if you never dealt with adversity, I can't say you have a strong mind. Maybe the first time khabib will get rocked, he will loose all his confidence, maybe not, only time will tell ( maybe he ll never get rocked ..)
He got caught by a flush Conor uppercut, a blitz by micheal Johnson, and a haymaker in Russia and he just kept plodding forward

His head is wide and plated with armor and he has good striking defense.

Dustin has a small punchers chance but that's it. Maybe a bit tougher than Conor, Micheal Johnson.

His td defense is not very good but to his credit he has good cardio and will remain dangerous until Khabib starts smothering Dustins cardio by putting pressure on his arms and his mouth. His power will fade more easily against Khabib than the stikers he's fought because of wrestle fuck will be much more exhausting. Once he loses the zip in his arms he will be defenseless.

Khabib can also take his back in the first round and sub him or Dustin can catch him if he hits the lotto. It can go anyway but I heavily favor Khabib.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was just a little tip man. What did you expect to see opening this thread?

I expected to see exactly what I saw. Did you miss where I said that if you spam the front page with worship threads it's not the end of the world, but at the least you should expect some posters to come into your thread and poke fun at you? That's all I was doing (albeit for the other posters in the thread to read and not TS since he has me on ignore LOL).

I mean, you honestly thought there was any other motivation for me than to just make fun of TS a bit? I guess I thought I'd made it really clear that was what I was doing, but maybe not as clear as I thought.

Khabib has an incredibly strong base of physical strength & durability, along with that life long intensive martial training... one not from Americanized MMA camps.

Against a truly skilled striker, he'd be in trouble. Fortunately for him, he's in the UFC.<Oku02> He's not gonna be intimidated by MMA bullsheet.

Conor is a truly skilled striker, Khabib’s incredible grappling outweighs it though.

Best fighter we've ever seen. GOAT. Dustin will fold under Khabib.

since he has an upcoming main event. lets live some of his recent performances.
The man had a dominant performance after a very fked up fight week with confronting artem, being attacked on the bus and have multiple opponents with different styles change last minute (tony, max, felder, pettis, iaquinta) and he said yes to every single one of them. remember when jones turned down chael on short notice?.

He then walked into hostile crowd all booing him after weeks of insults and very personal trash talk. note that conor broke aldo, eddie and others without being as hostile. with khabib he went as personal as he could get and khabib still performed flawlessly.

you guys talk about how nice it would be to walk into brazil, or abu dhabi and beat the home crowd guy while being booed. he did that and it was as personal as it can get.

Khabib’s mental game?
The guy couldn’t even keep his sh*t together after the biggest fight/win of his career.

Instead of celebrating he jumped over the cage and had a little hissy fit. He is an amazing fighter but I wouldn’t put his mental game up there with his fighting prowess

What mental game? Lol

Decision wrestlefucker pull out artist.

Khabib’s mental game?
The guy couldn’t even keep his sh*t together after the biggest fight/win of his career.

Instead of celebrating he jumped over the cage and had a little hissy fit. He is an amazing fighter but I wouldn’t put his mental game up there with his fighting prowess
he doesnt need to keep his shit together AFTER the fight. he only needed to do so when it actually matters which is inside the fight. he didnt freeze, didnt choke and was calm and relaxed. flawless.

jumping after the cage or not doesnt require mental toughness cause there are no severe consequences.

he doesnt need to keep his shit together AFTER the fight. he only needed to do so when it actually matters which is inside the fight. he didnt freeze, didnt choke and was calm and relaxed. flawless.

jumping after the cage or not doesnt require mental toughness cause there are no severe consequences.
Discipline is a part of it as well! Jumping into a sold out crowd of fans because your feelings were hurt shows zero discipline.

He’s lucky a random fan didn’t bottle him. Unacceptable!

Discipline is a part of it as well! Jumping into a sold out crowd of fans because your feelings were hurt shows zero discipline.

He’s lucky a random fan didn’t bottle him. Unacceptable!
very acceptable and desirable in fact. ufc will make 10s of millions due to that jump.

jump was revenge. when it matter his mental game was flawless. he didnt freeze like alvarez, and didnt rush in like aldo. he received way worse trash talk than nate did.

was a personal fight with the highest of stakes in the biggest night in ufc history in an arena where he was booed none stop. many elite fighters would crumble under less pressure.

very acceptable and desirable in fact. ufc will make 10s of millions due to that jump.

jump was revenge. when it matter his mental game was flawless. he didnt freeze like alvarez, and didnt rush in like aldo. he received way worse trash talk than nate did.

was a personal fight with the highest of stakes in the biggest night in ufc history in an arena where he was booed none stop. many elite fighters would crumble under less pressure.
Then he should get his revenge backstage or on the street not jumping into a sold out crowd.

What would you have done if you were sitting cage side with your wife or girlfriend and some idiot jumps over the cage and into the crowd and injured her i’ll because he has a little temper tantrum because of words that were said towards him?

If that kind of shit happened at a bar I guarantee you he would’ve had numerous bottled smashed over his head.

Although I do agree with you about his stunt gaining the UFC more dollars it’s still a lapse in mental weakness.

Just because you can make money off it doesn’t mean it’s acceptable!

Then he should get his revenge backstage or on the street not jumping into a sold out crowd.

What would you have done if you were sitting cage side with your wife or girlfriend and some idiot jumps over the cage and into the crowd and injured her i’ll because he has a little temper tantrum because of words that were said towards him?

If that kind of shit happened at a bar I guarantee you he would’ve had numerous bottled smashed over his head.

Although I do agree with you about his stunt gaining the UFC more dollars it’s still a lapse in mental weakness.

Just because you can make money off it doesn’t mean it’s acceptable!
he didnt run into the crowd. stop repeating that lie like a parrot. where he jumped its a space for fighters corners etc. there is no civilians where he jumped. noones girl is getting hurt.

he didnt run into the crowd. stop repeating that lie like a parrot. where he jumped its a space for fighters corners etc. there is no civilians where he jumped. noones girl is getting hurt.
Run, jump, who gives a f**k!

He had an altercation in the crowd period just because his little feelings were hurt . Not in the nosebleeds either it was in the front row where the biggest dollars for tickets are spent.

He’s lucky there was no collateral damage.

He should’ve saved it for backstage or outside

Run, jump, who gives a f**k!

He had an altercation in the crowd period just because his little feelings were hurt . Not in the nosebleeds either it was in the front row where the biggest dollars for tickets are spent.

He’s lucky there was no collateral damage.

He should’ve saved it for backstage or outside
that was not the crowd. the was corners space with 0 civilians or fans in it. was corner, police, and commissions security etc. literally, 0 fans and spectators.

Back