Media Khabib mental game is p4p UFC number 1.

that was not the crowd. the was corners space with 0 civilians or fans in it. was corner, police, and commissions security etc. literally, 0 fans and spectators.
I know that! Khabib didn’t know what was going to happen after he jumped into them there could’ve been a lot more collateral damage.

I was just saying he lacks discipline for doing things like that

Do you have some martial arts background for this opinion or is your view fan based?<Kpop01>

Please, tell me why you disagree with that statement. Do you think Conor is not a very good striker? Do you think Khabib can’t grapple?

No I’m not a fighter Mr Chuck Norris but anyone can observe what Conor has done in the cage and note he has excellent striking ability. If he’s not very good at striking then no one in the UFC is.

Please, tell me why you disagree with that statement. Do you think Conor is not a very good striker? Do you think Khabib can’t grapple?

No I’m not a fighter Mr Chuck Norris but anyone can observe what Conor has done in the cage and note he has excellent striking ability. If he’s not very good at striking then no one in the UFC is.
they like to shit on conors wrestling and grappling cause he lose to the best wrestle grappler in the ufc.

they then go and talk as if anyone can beat conor just cause khabib beat him. which is also very stupid. its as if theyre saying khabib is shit and if he beat conor then conor is even worse and anyone can do it.

fact is conor lost to LW goat and he handled himelf better than anyone before since he won a round. there is no shame in that. Tony might not win any rounds off of khabib. same with Dustin. both might get finished easier. Tony is susceptible to an early TKO (standing or on the ground) since he likes to block punches with his face and dustin is a quitter.

Explain you're reasoning, pls.

No I’m not a fighter Mr Chuck Norris...
Okay, we now know yur a fan.
but anyone can observe what Conor has done in the cage and note he has excellent striking ability.
Anyone can do anything, hypothetically. So pls explain.
If he’s not very good at striking then no one in the UFC is.
Again, pls explain. Tnx.<Gordonhat>

Explain you're reasoning, pls.

*your

Conor knocked out Aldo very quickly, Aldo is known as one of the great MMA strikers (or do you think he's a can too?) He took Alvarez apart with some lovely combinations, he's not on Aldo's level but was sheer dominance. Nate Diaz has decent hands and Conor managed to beat him in their second fight, pretty impressive against a much bigger opponent. 21 wins in MMA with 18 by knockout must mean you're a pretty good striker wouldn't you think?

He also got probably the GOAT defensive boxer in the ring and actually managed to land on him, something not many have done, Shane Mosely did but not many others. Sure Floyd was sandbagging but I'm sure he didn't hold his chin out for Conor to hit with that uppercut.
[/quote]

Okay, we now know yur a fan.

I already said I'm not a fighter, and look at how many fucking Sherdog posts I have, of course I'm a fan! I'll ask you again: what are your credentials, is it street karate?

{<jordan}

Anyone can do anything, hypothetically. So pls explain.

Very insightful man, that's deep.

Again, pls explain. Tnx.<Gordonhat>

Hey don't listen to me, listen to the head of Khabib's team:

https://www.scrapdigest.com/team-khabib-conor-mcgregor-is-the-best-striker-in-the-ufc/38995/

And Kenny Florian does a good breakdown here

http://blog.7summitadvisors.com/blog/what-makes-conor-mcgregor-such-a-great-striker/

And a bloke called Anderson Silva

https://themaclife.com/sports/mma/a...gor-is-the-best-technical-striker-in-the-ufc/

I've given some reasons why i think Conor is an excellent striker up top and some references just above, now you tell me why he isn't please.

Your mental game is always strong when you're winning. Once struggle and failure comes, only the strongest, toughest survive.

Khabib is guided by his father from a young age and they also have a billionaire behind their back who can pay Khabib to train and travel overseas. That boy never felt a true struggle.
Lol this douche

What mental game? Lol

Decision wrestlefucker pull out artist.

Did he decision Conor, or pull out of the Conor fight?

He broke Conor so bad that Conor resorts to fighting civilians on Twitter and in the streets.

Your mental game is always strong when you're winning. Once struggle and failure comes, only the strongest, toughest survive.

Khabib is guided by his father from a young age and they also have a billionaire behind their back who can pay Khabib to train and travel overseas. That boy never felt a true struggle.
Lol so off the mark its not even funny.

*KarateStylist

Conor knocked out Aldo very quickly, Aldo is known as one of the great MMA strikers (or do you think he's a can too?) He took Alvarez apart with some lovely combinations, he's not on Aldo's level but was sheer dominance. Nate Diaz has decent hands and Conor managed to beat him in their second fight, pretty impressive against a much bigger opponent. 21 wins in MMA with 18 by knockout must mean you're a pretty good striker wouldn't you think?
Good points.
Confirmation
I felt Aldo demonstrated his striking skill against Conor too. Actually hit Conor accurately.
Alvarez had certain striking chops too, compared to his opposition.
Nate went the distance w Conor in both fights, giving as good as he got. Gotta Luv Diaz, how he's whack-a-moled so many.

Qualification
Aldo connected w Conor, from Dreamland. Conor 1st opponent not to slug-it-out w Aldo. Poor representation.
Alvarez fell apart, was taken apart. Ditched by Dana soon after.
Diaz put the whack-a-mole on Conor; Conor spiralling downhill rather quickly both fights. Conor stressed. Nate had fun.

He also got probably the GOAT defensive boxer in the ring and actually managed to land on him, something not many have done, Shane Mosely did but not many others. Sure Floyd was sandbagging but I'm sure he didn't hold his chin out for Conor to hit with that uppercut.
Uh huh.

I already said I'm not a fighter, and look at how many f*cking Sherdog posts I have, of course I'm a fan! I'll ask you again: what are your credentials, is it street karate?

I don't have any credentials in MMA like yours.
Very insightful man, that's deep.

Nice Googled ersearch note on yur part, though.{<jordan}

Yet a mediocre striker, Khabib, went 4 rounds unaffected, and knocked Conor down hard during round 2. Wonder what would have happened if Khabib tried a little harder?

I'm not MMA, I'm karate.

Yeah, Silva demolished those MMA plodders MMA gyms churn out.

Yeah, he demolished those MMA plodders MMA gyms churn out.I've given some reasons why i think Conor is an excellent striker up top and some references just above, now you tell me why he isn't please.[/QUOTE]
I found a Chuck Norris example, but since you made me all butthurt with the Norris jibe, I'm sulking.<LucyBless>

Your mental game has serious flaws when a nobody, using just words, can make you freak out so badly that you embarrass yourself by jumping out of the cage and into the crowd to brawl.

Being mentally strong includes not letting people get to you.

And Kenny Florian does a good breakdown here

http://blog.7summitadvisors.com/blog/what-makes-conor-mcgregor-such-a-great-striker/

...I've given some reasons why i think Conor is an excellent striker up top and some references just above, now you tell me why he isn't please.
What, no answer? Composing another journalism driven term paper, I suppose.

Here, I'll help you out. This fella is well established striking coach on TSF.

Moving one's head off line.

Create a Combo After a Teep (Front/Push Kick) - Teeps for Muay Thai

First Strike Athletics
Published on Jul 11, 2019
SUBSCRIBE 202
In this video I'll show you how to follow up after a teep and create a combo. First part is how to land a punch after a front kick (cross, hook or jab). In the second part I show how to land a round house or leg kick, as well as suggestions for doubling up on the same side.

He has a whole slew of YT videos. I just grabbed one to paralell the point yur boi Ken makes of Conor's 'genius.' Although it follows a teep, Dan demos in follow up #2, a hook moving his head just off line.

So in other words, a basic striking drill sport coaches train their students in all the time. Plus so effective when like the passive dummy partner(s) which MMA competitors so often do in real life, throw a punch ahead sans head movement, etc. of their own.

And so, Conor has this lock on simple head movement off-line against fly-in, squared up, or the instance of a flailing & fun loving,,, 'elite' MMA competitors... he's highly skilled???<Arya01>

Yuv prvved your point, alright, cutesy of TSF.<Dany07>

Last edited:
being a coward is mental game haha
khabib-bitch-run.gif

D3QvWW4WAAAp4SS.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

4igc1s.jpg

*KarateStylist

Good points.
Confirmation
I felt Aldo demonstrated his striking skill against Conor too. Actually hit Conor accurately.
Alvarez had certain striking chops too, compared to his opposition.
Nate went the distance w Conor in both fights, giving as good as he got. Gotta Luv Diaz, how he's whack-a-moled so many.

Qualification
Aldo connected w Conor, from Dreamland. Conor 1st opponent not to slug-it-out w Aldo. Poor representation.
Alvarez fell apart, was taken apart. Ditched by Dana soon after.
Diaz put the whack-a-mole on Conor; Conor spiralling downhill rather quickly both fights. Conor stressed. Nate had fun.

Ok, so Aldo hit Conor at basically the same time so this means the KO doesn't count, Alvarez was a can and Nate wasn't really trying is that about it?

Great rebuttal man.

I don't have any credentials in MMA like yours.

I don't have credentials, that's why i used other's opinions to justify what I said. And what credentials do we need to comment on MMA? Might as well shut the forum down if we can't discuss MMA without having experience.

Nice Googled ersearch note on yur part, though.{<jordan}

We're not allowed to do research now? Do we just go with wild unjustified opinions?

Yet a mediocre striker, Khabib, went 4 rounds unaffected, and knocked Conor down hard during round 2. Wonder what would have happened if Khabib tried a little harder?

I've noticed that a grappler can outstrike a better striker when the striker is concerned about a takedown. The big right hand that Khabib landed on Conor would be a good example of that, Khabib seemed to be looking down, Conor thought a TD was coming then he went upstairs, very clever.

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

I'm not MMA, I'm karate.

"I'm karate." What does that even mean? You've studied karate, you've competed, or you've seen Karate Kid?

Yeah, Silva demolished those MMA plodders MMA gyms churn out.

Yeah, he demolished those MMA plodders MMA gyms churn out.I've given some reasons why i think Conor is an excellent striker up top and some references just above, now you tell me why he isn't please.
I found a Chuck Norris example, but since you made me all butthurt with the Norris jibe, I'm sulking.<LucyBless>[/QUOTE]

Ok so Silva is a can and his opinion doesn't count but yours does?

{<jordan}Couldn't have put it better myself.

You didn't really discuss any points from the vid though (done by a former MMA title contender as well I might add, though you probably know more than him hey?)

What, no answer? Composing another journalism driven term paper, I suppose.

Here, I'll help you out. This fella is well established striking coach on TSF.

Moving one's head off line.

Create a Combo After a Teep (Front/Push Kick) - Teeps for Muay Thai

First Strike Athletics
Published on Jul 11, 2019
SUBSCRIBE 202
In this video I'll show you how to follow up after a teep and create a combo. First part is how to land a punch after a front kick (cross, hook or jab). In the second part I show how to land a round house or leg kick, as well as suggestions for doubling up on the same side.

He has a whole slew of YT videos. I just grabbed one to paralell the point yur boi Ken makes of Conor's 'genius.' Although it follows a teep, Dan demos in follow up #2, a hook moving his head just off line.

So in other words, a basic striking drill sport coaches train their students in all the time. Plus so effective when like the passive dummy partner(s) which MMA competitors so often do in real life, throw a punch ahead sans head movement, etc. of their own.

And so, Conor has this lock on simple head movement off-line against fly-in, squared up, or the instance of a flailing & fun loving,,, 'elite' MMA competitors... he's highly skilled???<Arya01>

Yuv prvved your point, alright, cutesy of TSF.<Dany07>

Hooray, you finally posted something worthy, that's helpful and a fair point. His head movement is a weak point in his game, and of course we saw how easily Mayweather seemed to land on him which shows the chasm between them.

I still would say he's highly skilled compared to most in MMA, would you agree with that? Are there any people in MMA you'd class as a skilled striker?

Also MMA can tend to sort out some high level strikers on the feet, we saw what happened to Saki when he fought Rountree.

Must be a slow day @ the forum office...
Ok, so Aldo hit Conor at basically the same time so this means the KO doesn't count, Alvarez was a can and Nate wasn't really trying is that about it?

Great rebuttal man.
It's NOT me who needs the rebuttal. It's Conor in Khabib / Conor II.<Aug3>

I don't have credentials, that's why i used other's opinions to justify what I said. And what credentials do we need to comment on MMA?
None it seems.
Might as well shut the forum down if we can't discuss MMA without having experience.
Sure. Yur opinion based on other opinions (of people paid by the UFC). Great rebuttal man. Sure good @ summing things up, u r.

We're not allowed to do research now? Do we just go with wild unjustified opinions?
Can always tell a forum wonk, the use of negative supposition in journalistic form. Great reporting. Heard MMAF is looking for new talent. Sign up.

I've noticed that a grappler can outstrike a better striker when the striker is concerned about a takedown. The big right hand that Khabib landed on Conor would be a good example of that, Khabib seemed to be looking down, Conor thought a TD was coming then he went upstairs, very clever.
I thought it was Dan moving his head offline to execute the punch. Conor being so elite himself, lacked the answer to a strike instead of a take down. Kinda like all star Champion wrestler Ben Askren on Jorge's knee strike. Couldn't believe a leg strike against a take down. Elitist MMA reigning down all around us!!!<{MindBrown}>That's unbelievable.

Looping overhand right. Rare & unconventional , elitist strike you propose?

"I'm karate." What does that even mean? You've studied karate, you've competed, or you've seen Karate Kid?
It's means I'm outta the third grade in my discourse, which you aren't. MMA makes money from such, I'm forced to admit.

I found a Chuck Norris example, but since you made me all butthurt with the Norris jibe, I'm sulking.<LucyBless>

Ok so Silva is a can and his opinion doesn't count but yours does?
Negative supposition AGAIN. My we are so clever on MMA media.<LucyBless>Well, my Chuck Norris would certainly match your Anderson Silva. No?<LucyBless>

You didn't really discuss any points from the vid though (done by a former MMA title contender as well I might add, though you probably know more than him hey?)
More negative supposition. Run through your own video, if you can that is.

Hooray, you finally posted something worthy, that's helpful and a fair point. His head movement is a weak point in his game, and of course we saw how easily Mayweather seemed to land on him which shows the chasm between them.
Hooray? What is this, karate for kids? Conor is weak compared to Mayweather. NO!!!<41>

I still would say he's highly skilled compared to most in MMA, would you agree with that? Are there any people in MMA you'd class as a skilled striker?
Well, MMA has made a jigunda bundle off of saying so. $$$ over sense. Fox News has confessed to same.

Also MMA can tend to sort out some high level strikers on the feet, we saw what happened to Saki when he fought Rountree.
MMA makes a great test for martial competitors. Poor Wonderboy reeling from same right now. Along w Holly Holm, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, Rose Namajunas, T.J. & Cody, Luke Rockhold, to name a few. MMA just thinks it's the last word because wealthy businessmen profit that way.<CerseiPlotting>

Last edited:
Must be a slow day @ the forum office...

Sorry man I do have a job and it's business hours here y'know, i need to earn those mandatory Sherdog 7 figures.

It's NOT me who needs the rebuttal. It's Conor in Khabib / Conor II.<Aug3>

So he's only a great MMA striker if he beats Khabib, murking Aldo et al means nothing? Right.

None it seems.

And you're happy to comment when you have no MMA credentials as well? This forum wouldn't exist if we all needed a black belt in Pride, Strikeforce and WEC to talk about MMA. And you don't need to be a fighter to have valid opinions about MMA.

Sure. Yur opinion based on other opinions (of people paid by the UFC). Great rebuttal man. Sure good @ summing things up, u r.

Khabib's trainer is paid by the UFC? News to me. Anyway not sure why Anderson would need to say Conor is the best striker in the UFC. At least I proved some references, you didn't.

Can always tell a forum wonk, the use of negative supposition in journalistic form. Great reporting. Heard MMAF is looking for new talent. Sign up.

I don't know what a wonk is nor negative supposition and I'm not trying to report anything, just discuss a topic.

I thought it was Dan moving his head offline to execute the punch. Conor being so elite himself, lacked the answer to a strike instead of a take down. Kinda like all star Champion wrestler Ben Askren on Jorge's knee strike. Couldn't believe a leg strike against a take down. Elitist MMA reigning down all around us!!!<{MindBrown}>That's unbelievable.

Looping overhand right. Rare & unconventional , elitist strike you propose?

Who's Dan? And not sure about the parallel with Askren, he's not a striker. Also the bolded makes no sense man.

It's means I'm outta the third grade in my discourse, which you aren't. MMA makes money from such, I'm forced to admit.

Your command of English is really not very good mate so I'm not sure how you're claiming the high road here, but whatever.

Negative supposition AGAIN. My we are so clever on MMA media.<LucyBless>Well, my Chuck Norris would certainly match your Anderson Silva. No?<LucyBless>

Please explain negative supposition.

More negative supposition. Run through your own video, if you can that is.

Hey i watched it, you have made no substantial remarks about it, feel free Sensei.

Hooray? What is this, karate for kids? Conor is weak compared to Mayweather. NO!!!<41>

What the hell does this mean?

Well, MMA has made a jigunda bundle off of saying so. $$$ over sense. Fox News has confessed to same.

Again what is this? Is there an MMA striker you think is even "good"?

MMA makes a great test for martial competitors. Poor Wonderboy reeling from same right now. Along w Holly Holm, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, Rose Namajunas, T.J. & Cody, Luke Rockhold, to name a few. MMA just thinks it's the last word because wealthy businessmen profit that way.<CerseiPlotting>

Yes this is true. I guess MMA thinks it's the last word because it's the closest thing to NHB out of all the combat sports. And boxing certainly helps businessmen like Bob Arum and Eddie Hearn profit significantly, not sure if there's more money in it than MMA though.

Sorry man I do have a job and it's business hours here y'know, i need to earn those mandatory Sherdog 7 figures.
Body slammed.
So he's only a great MMA striker if he beats Khabib, murking Aldo et al means nothing? Right.
More neg. sups. Boring.

And you're happy to comment when you have no MMA credentials as well?
That's a plus.

This forum wouldn't exist if we all needed a black belt in Pride, Strikeforce and WEC to talk about MMA.
Givin' me nightmares now.

And you don't need to be a fighter to have valid opinions about MMA.
No stoppin' ya.

Khabib's trainer is paid by the UFC? News to me. Anyway not sure why Anderson would need to say Conor is the best striker in the UFC. At least I proved some references, you didn't.
Editorialized yr way outta that 1. On yur term paper, A+.

I don't know what a wonk is nor negative supposition and I'm not trying to report anything, just discuss a topic.
Valiant of ya.
Who's Dan? And not sure about the parallel with Askren, he's not a striker. Also the bolded makes no sense man.
U kno betr than I. MAN.

Your command of English is really not very good mate so I'm not sure how you're claiming the high road here, but whatever.
I agree. That's why Sherdog should assign me a journalistic assistant. That'd be the high road, 'n WHATEVER.

Please explain negative supposition.
Srry. Getting slleeppy beeepy.

Hey i watched it, you have made no substantial remarks about it, feel free Sensei.
Perhaps. Once my hunger strike is over.
What the hell does this mean?
I get that a lot.

Again what is this? Is there an MMA striker you think is even "good"?
Not really. Did you see how Floyd tuned Tenshin into la la land? On striking, I like Jon Jones, though I haven't tuned in lately.
Yes this is true. I guess MMA thinks it's the last word because it's the closest thing to NHB out of all the combat sports. And boxing certainly helps businessmen like Bob Arum and Eddie Hearn profit significantly, not sure if there's more money in it than MMA though.
I agree that MMA makes for a great environment to test one's martial artist skills.
That's when Conor got exposed against real / deal Khabib.<{1-11}>Lot's of MMA competitor are failing their tests. With help from corners.

Last edited:
Back