Khabib is in a favorable division

And you do have first hand knowledge?... listen dont be butthurt by being on Khabibs dick, hes on the larger end of lightweight, most people his size went to WW after banning the IV drip. Nutritionists can bend the truth as well numb nuts
I don't need personal first hand knowledge, because I have actual first-hand sources. Meanwhile, a piece of shit like you is directly accusing a professional nutritionist who works with many fighters from different camps of lying, lmao. Prove your verbal diarrhea that Khabib walks at 200lb. Prove that Khabib's nutritionist - a respected professional in the sport, is lying. Your words have less value than the dirt under your fingernails.

I don't need personal first hand knowledge, because I have actual first-hand sources. Meanwhile, a piece of shit like you is directly accusing a professional nutritionist who works with many fighters from different camps of lying, lmao. Prove your verbal diarrhea that Khabib walks at 200lb. Prove that Khabib's nutritionist - a respected professional in the sport, is lying. Your words have less value than the dirt under your fingernails.
Unlike you, I fought professionally at quite a high level know guys in the UFC know the whole fucking environment of what they walk about at and what nutritionists are actually like. Many arent actually fully qualified PHD nutritionists, you moron. You trying to tell me about walk around weight is like someone trying to explain surgery to a medical professional without going to med school or having any experience. Lots of his teammates have said so, sorry to ruin your little man crush.

D1 champs are dog shit for someone who dominated Dagestan

Unlike you, I fought professionally at quite a high level know guys in the UFC know the whole fucking environment of what they walk about at and what nutritionists are actually like. Many arent actually fully qualified PHD nutritionists, you moron. You trying to tell me about walk around weight is like someone trying to explain surgery to a medical professional without going to med school or having any experience. Lots of his teammates have said so, sorry to ruin your little man crush.
Lmao, another pile of nonsense with precisely zero sources provided for anything. I'll repeat once again, since you seem to have brain damage from your imaginary "professional fights": your words have less value than the dirt under your boots. Prove that Khabib walks at 200lb, prove that his nutritionist is lying, provide direct quotes from "his teammates" stating that he walks at 200lb (and by teammates I mean plural, not singular). With every post you make, you're just digging your grave deeper.

D2 scrubs beat D1 all Americans in mma often. Is normal

He says he will never move up to 170 either. Urgh.

Khabob has never faced an NCAA division 1 champion, or any wrestler even for that matter

He is undefeated 27-0, but a majority of those wins are essentially untraceable and in Russia

The best wrestler he has faced is probably Al IaQuinta, the real estate agent who wrestled in high school

Once someone stops his takedowns, and it will happen, he will look like a fish out of water on the feet, kind of like Ronda Rousey

If he ever had to face guys like Woodley, Usman, Colby, GSP, etc he would he in for a really long night
I could see him beat Woodley via cage stall but I think the others can decisively beat him. GSP and Khabib prime for prime, GSP makes him look like a B level fighter.

Are you kidding???
L.W. is the strongest division in MMA, has been for years.

{<huh}

The title of this thread is literally "Khabib is in a favorable division"...

Lightweight used to have many wrestlers but they either left the UFC or went out of prime by the time Khabib made his run. Edgar, Bendo, Maynard, Thomson, Melendez, etc. Right now the only one is Gillespie and he hasn't reached contention yet.

Lmao, another pile of nonsense with precisely zero sources provided for anything. I'll repeat once again, since you seem to have brain damage from your imaginary "professional fights": your words have less value than the dirt under your boots. Prove that Khabib walks at 200lb, prove that his nutritionist is lying, provide direct quotes from "his teammates" stating that he walks at 200lb (and by teammates I mean plural, not singular). With every post you make, you're just digging your grave deeper.
Haha to be honest would love to see you in person and you'll see what is imaginary and what is brain damage. You have a little fan bit crush and it's cute I remember being a 14 year old virgin once

Eldarov had ONE professional fight when he fought Khabib, who had five.

Even forgetting that Eldarov has beaten guys you've never heard of with terrible, terrible records.

What wrestling accolades does Eldarov have?
Have ya ever watched, at least, ONE of their fights (Eldarov´s or Khabib´s pre UFC)?

Instead of focussin´ on those guys´ reputation & records, wouldnt it be better to watch their fights & assess their skill sets?

Magomedov, for instance, is unknown, with a not-so-good record, and he potentially gave him his toughest fight.

The Eldarov fight is still not available, I presume Khabib´s camp doesnt want to release the video, given the close ties between the 2.
They were both still learnin´the game.

Eldar Eldarov is deeply involved with Bahrain now. He even moved to Bahrain.

Still, Khabib´s got a deep hespect for him, and his father & Eldarov work closely together (Khabib´s father is his Combat Sambo coach).

More than 'accolades', he´s only 28 yrs old & is already a wrasslin´coach [KHK Team & Bahrein team].

Ya can dispute whether he´s elite or not as a MMA fighter (tough to say no to that offer he received from Bahrein & Brave FC), but I dont believe there´s anyone who would contest that he´s a high level wrassler.

Which one of his fights made ya doubt it?

Every single champ in every weight class is fortunate they didn't fight a guy who exploited their weakness.

Gus exploited Jones weak boxing. Santos attacked Jones' chicken legs. Both were shut down by the incompetent judges.

It’s not just the size

He hasn’t faced anyone with their wrestling pedigree, or even close
Are you retarded? Gleison TIbau? or Abel Trujillo? Trujilllo is a scary good wrassler and he set the record for TDs in one fight against him

Born in Greensboro, North Carolina, Trujillo attended Riverside High School in Durham, North Carolina where he competed in wrestling. In 2002, he won the individual NCHSAA 4A state wrestling championship at 145lbs defeating Jeffrey Tharington of Winston-Salem's Mt. Tabor high school in the finals. Along with that, he helped his team win the NCHSAA 4A individual team tournament championship. Trujillo then continued his career at the collegiate level for William Penn University where he was a four-time NAIA All-American.

If it's only about skills and styles then Khabib is a better wrestler than guys like Woodley so it's even more redundant of an argument, thanks for clarifying.
I understand your post agree with it mostly but let’s not pretend Khabib has had to face elite wrestlers in his division. It’s not his fault, but he hasn’t.

Porier is the same size as Khabib. check the face off. talking about him being a ww, you guys are pathetic haters.

Your logic fails anyway TS...D1 wrestlers have shitty striking so even if they stopped his td they would need to beat him on the feet. Nobody has come close to hurting him on the feet.

He had zero problems with that bum condom mcgregor and Iaquinta and Barboza. Khabib will be fine if he fights (overrated) d 1 wrestlers.

The real question is how will you react when he beats everyone and you run out of excuses?

??...you will of course make more excuses....it doesn't matter what he does BECAUSE YOU'RE A CERTIFIED HATER FOR LIFE.

Khabib is superior...the sooner you come to terms with it, the sooner you will feel better inside...bow down now or continue crying until he retires...

Khabib bless.
After reading this post I changed my mind. Khabib bless.

Back