Khabib is in a favorable division

Lmao, another pile of nonsense with precisely zero sources provided for anything. I'll repeat once again, since you seem to have brain damage from your imaginary "professional fights": your words have less value than the dirt under your boots. Prove that Khabib walks at 200lb, prove that his nutritionist is lying, provide direct quotes from "his teammates" stating that he walks at 200lb (and by teammates I mean plural, not singular). With every post you make, you're just digging your grave deeper.

khabib's dad says he weighs 187-190 lbs

Fun fact: Khabib has faced several college wresters in the UFC while WW Colby Covington has never faced a single one in his entire career.
Khabib
Kamal- Olympic qualifier
Tibau- Brazilian wrestling champ
Trujillo- 4x NAIA div 1 All American
MJ- highly ranked NJCAA wrestler
Al- community college wrestler.
Healy- NCAA div 2 wrestler
RDA- not a wrestler but has out wrestled very capable wrestlers.

Colby
RDA

Crazy how a NCAA div 1 wrestler has avoided every wrestler in his division. Maybe you should make that you're next thread

I understand your post agree with it mostly but let’s not pretend Khabib has had to face elite wrestlers in his division. It’s not his fault, but he hasn’t.

Oh no we're in the same boat, I never have but then LW has never really had elite wrestlers. Gillespie is his biggest threat wrestling wise.

Eldarov had ONE professional fight when he fought Khabib, who had five.

Even forgetting that Eldarov has beaten guys you've never heard of with terrible, terrible records.

What wrestling accolades does Eldarov have?
Eldarov is a multiple time Sambo and submission grappling champ. Similar credentials to Khabib. He was already experienced in all of that when he fought Khabib. Basically had a crazy amount of amateur MMA fights. Pro record doesn't give you the full picture.

Haha to be honest would love to see you in person and you'll see what is imaginary and what is brain damage. You have a little fan bit crush and it's cute I remember being a 14 year old virgin once
You don't have to remember, you still are based on how you act, internet tough guy. In the end, you have failed to provide a source for any of your claims, the value of your words is less than dogshit.

He couldn't take Tibau down and lost so
He lost so bad he won every round on every judge's scorecard. Looks like you and the judges have a cardinally opposite views on what "losing" means and here's the kicker: your views don't matter.

Last edited:
khabib's dad says he weighs 187-190 lbs
Then source the interview where he says so, we'll see when this was actually said. In one of his post UFC229 interviews, Khabib said he walks at 185lb.

HE nEveR BeaT A WrEStlEr.

He LOsT AgAinst ThIBo eVEN iF He WoN With AN UnaNiMOuS DeCiSIOn.

PuSH UP HoMEleSs

DuCKinG NAtE DiAZ anD FerGUsOn

TirAMIsU LMAO

Khabib-Needs-New-Haters1.jpg

Because Khabib is a welterweight and kills himself to make LW.

There should be 165 and 175 divisions instead of 170

Eldarov is a multiple time Sambo and submission grappling champ. Similar credentials to Khabib. He was already experienced in all of that when he fought Khabib. Basically had a crazy amount of amateur MMA fights. Pro record doesn't give you the full picture.

Sambo credentials don't mean much because its not a global sport.

You can't call someone an 'elite wrestler' if they haven't entered and won in global competition. This isn't a good example to use to qualify that "Khabib beat a good wrestler."

Yes, a sambo guy, from his own school, when he had 1 fight experience.

Sambo credentials don't mean much because its not a global sport.

You can't call someone an 'elite wrestler' if they haven't entered and won in global competition. This isn't a good example to use to qualify that "Khabib beat a good wrestler."

Yes, a sambo guy, from his own school, when he had 1 fight experience.
So none of the mythical D1 All-American wrestlers are elite. OK.

So none of the mythical D1 All-American wrestlers are elite. OK.

In world competition? Of course not.

Being a D1 wrestler means you are very talented at folkstyle wrestling, which doesn't necessarily translate well to MMA, let alone world competition.

Have ya ever watched, at least, ONE of their fights (Eldarov´s or Khabib´s pre UFC)?

Instead of focussin´ on those guys´ reputation & records, wouldnt it be better to watch their fights & assess their skill sets?

Magomedov, for instance, is unknown, with a not-so-good record, and he potentially gave him his toughest fight.

The Eldarov fight is still not available, I presume Khabib´s camp doesnt want to release the video, given the close ties between the 2.
They were both still learnin´the game.

Eldar Eldarov is deeply involved with Bahrain now. He even moved to Bahrain.

Still, Khabib´s got a deep hespect for him, and his father & Eldarov work closely together (Khabib´s father is his Combat Sambo coach).

More than 'accolades', he´s only 28 yrs old & is already a wrasslin´coach [KHK Team & Bahrein team].

Ya can dispute whether he´s elite or not as a MMA fighter (tough to say no to that offer he received from Bahrein & Brave FC), but I dont believe there´s anyone who would contest that he´s a high level wrassler.

Which one of his fights made ya doubt it?

I spent most of my life in wrestling and the only thing that matters is competition.

I'm not interested in the guys who claimed to be the best at BJJ, gym legends, I can tell you Roger Gracie is the best because he went out and competed and won. Its not up for debate when you compete.

Maybe Eldar is a good wrestler, I have no idea, he's a random sambo guy in Russia. The guys who compete and win medals in the worlds and Olympics are the best. We know, because they proved it.

I spent most of my life in wrestling and the only thing that matters is competition.

I'm not interested in the guys who claimed to be the best at BJJ, gym legends, I can tell you Roger Gracie is the best because he went out and competed and won. Its not up for debate when you compete.

Maybe Eldar is a good wrestler, I have no idea, he's a random sambo guy in Russia. The guys who compete and win medals in the worlds and Olympics are the best. We know, because they proved it.
Mate, nobody´s ever contested that Eldarov is a high level wrassler, even his opponents when tthey wanna trash talk him (they claim that he´s a high level wrassler, not high level MMA fighter).

Watch his fights, then drop a constructive assessment.

In world competition? Of course not.

Being a D1 wrestler means you are very talented at folkstyle wrestling, which doesn't necessarily translate well to MMA, let alone world competition.
Actually, folkstyle transaltes to MMA better than any other wrestling ruleset, because it puts more emphasis on ground control.

Your logic: "Sambo credentials don't mean much because its not a global sport." Following the same thread of logic: "Collegiate wrestling credentials don't mean much because its not a global sport." Except the best wrestlers in MMA right now are collegiate wrestlers and sambo guys.

Actually, folkstyle transaltes to MMA better than any other wrestling ruleset, because it puts more emphasis on ground control.

Romero never wrestled folkstyle a day in his life, nor did Khabib. Who exactly would you say is going to out wrestle them in MMA?

In any event, this is a nuanced topic. Some folkstyle wrestlers adapted to MMA very well and some have not. The general concept is that a youth spent wrestling is a substantial advantage since grappling is so important in MMA. The UFC is populated with a disproportionate number of American fighters, so many have folkstyle backgrounds - that is what you learn in youth programs through college.

Your logic: "Sambo credentials don't mean much because its not a global sport." Following the same thread of logic: "Collegiate wrestling credentials don't mean much because its not a global sport." Except the best wrestlers in MMA right now are collegiate wrestlers and sambo guys.

You are stripping out the context.

Two things can qualify the statement "Khabib beat a great wrestler"
- credentials in wrestling
- using MMA adapted wrestling against known, high level opponents

In the absence of both of those things, substituting with "well he's really good at sambo" doesn't mean anything to me.

Two things can qualify the statement "Khabib beat a great wrestler"
- credentials in wrestling
Except, according to your own logic, you need credentials specifically in international wrestling styles like Greco or freestyle. For some bizarre reason, folkstyle/collegiate credentials do not count in your eyes, since they're not international credentials just like Sambo ones, even though collegiate wrestlers are far more dominant in MMA than Olympic ones. In short, you're not making any sense trying to discredit Khabib's wins.

Romero never wrestled folkstyle a day in his life, nor did Khabib. Who exactly would you say is going to out wrestle them in MMA?
Khabib is a sambo guy, which only proves my point, he has never achieved anything in wrestling. Yoel has never sniffed a belt and had an absolutely horrible time trying to outwrestle an Australian national wrestler, who again, is not an elite wrestler in your eyes, because he has not wrestled on an international level.

Except, according to your own logic, you need credentials specifically in international wrestling styles like Greco or freestyle. For some bizarre reason, folkstyle/collegiate credentials do not count in your eyes, since they're not international credentials just like Sambo ones, even though collegiate wrestlers are far more dominant in MMA than Olympic ones. In short, you're not making any sense trying to discredit Khabib's wins.

You are conflating a variety of things here.

I can clear it up for you - to be a world class wrestler, you have to compete in world level competition. Let me know if there is anything about this sentence you don't understand.

Khabib is a sambo guy, which only proves my point, he has never achieved anything in wrestling.

Georges St. Pierre is the greatest MMA adapted wrestler in the history of the sport. He has never achieved anything in wrestling.

What is your point?

Yoel has never sniffed a belt and had an absolutely horrible time trying to outwrestle an Australian national wrestler, who again, is not an elite wrestler in your eyes, because he has not wrestled on an international level.

Yoel is a multi-time world title challenger who went to a controversial decision loss in a title bid. It is flat out dishonest to say he 'never sniffed a belt.'

To the point that we are now playing a game called "stupid or liar?"

You are conflating a variety of things here.

I can clear it up for you - to be a world class wrestler, you have to compete in world level competition. Let me know if there is anything about this sentence you don't understand.

First of all, the "title" of "world class wrestler" means nothing in MMA, because you have yet to prove that "world class wrestlers" are more "elite" than those practicing under national rulesets like folkstyle or sambo. Your initial statement: "You can't call someone an 'elite wrestler' if they haven't entered and won in global competition." How are national style wrestlers not "elite" when they're doing better in MMA than international style wrestlers? Name all the Greco/Freestyle champions in the UFC. Then name me all the collegiate wrestling and sambo champs. Whittaker is not a "world class" wrestler either.

In other words, you're pulling a pathetic strawman in an attempt to cover your exposed ass.

Georges St. Pierre is the greatest MMA adapted wrestler in the history of the sport. He has never achieved anything in wrestling.

What is your point?
That's the question I should be asking you, actually, because you're not making absolutely any sense. You have stated that a "great wrestler" is someone who either has "wrestling credentials", which for some bizarre reason known only to you must be international, or "uses MMA adapted wrestling against known, high level opponents". I never argued the second part, fighters with no wrestling credentials who can wrestle effectively in MMA are elite MMA wrestlers, there's no denying it, but we're not talking about these kind of wrestlers now, we're talking about international vs national wrestling creds.

In other words, that's a second pathetic strawman from your side.

Yoel is a multi-time world title challenger who went to a controversial decision loss in a title bid. It is flat out dishonest to say he 'never sniffed a belt.'

To the point that we are now playing a game called "stupid or liar?"
Yoel is a multi-time world title challenger who has never won a belt. This is fact. I'm sorry if it hurts you. Now, the question remains: are you stupid or a liar?

First of all, the "title" of "world class wrestler" means nothing in MMA, because you have yet to prove that "world class wrestlers" are more "elite" than those practicing under national rulesets like folkstyle or sambo. Your initial statement: "You can't call someone an 'elite wrestler' if they haven't entered and won in global competition." How are national style wrestlers not "elite" when they're doing better in MMA than international style wrestlers? Name all the Greco/Freestyle champions in the UFC. Then name me all the collegiate wrestling and sambo champs. Whittaker is not a "world class" wrestler either.

In other words, you're pulling a pathetic strawman in an attempt to cover your exposed ass.

That's the question I should be asking you, actually, because you're not making absolutely any sense. You have stated that a "great wrestler" is someone who either has "wrestling credentials", which for some bizarre reason known only to you must be international, or "uses MMA adapted wrestling against known, high level opponents". I never argued the second part, fighters with no wrestling credentials who can wrestle effectively in MMA are elite MMA wrestlers, there's no denying it, but we're not talking about these kind of wrestlers now, we're talking about international vs national wrestling creds.

In other words, that's a second pathetic strawman from your side.

Yoel is a multi-time world title challenger who has never won a belt. This is fact. I'm sorry if it hurts you. Now, the question remains: are you stupid or a liar?

You sound well adjusted!

Cheers mate.

Back