Khabib: If I try to take him down and he defends, I’m going do this 100 times. Cut off his angles.

And what if you can't get the entry you want? Do you panic? Do you rush him, trying to overwhelm him into a clinch?

This is why we watch the fights
Swing singles. Low risk and if he misses he just sets up a scamble and Conor is already fucked.

This could be easier than the Barboza fight.

Swing singles. Low risk and if he misses he just sets up a scamble and Conor is already fucked.

This could be easier than the Barboza fight.
Having a striking background, I've always believed the best TDD was footwork. If Khabib keeps diving and failing for single legs, it's going to get ugly quick

Having a striking background, I've always believed the best TDD was footwork. If Khabib keeps diving and failing for single legs, it's going to get ugly quick
You ever hear of a swing single? Conor has no chance.

Panic wrestling isn't a good game plan, he needs to be working on his hands.

He should perhaps try to learn to strike instead of the goal being to hump for 25 minutes.
Or you could watch another sport where grappling isn't one of the primary modes of attack.

Panic wrestling isn't a good game plan, he needs to be working on his hands.
Panic wrestling is a term used for bum wreslters/strikers who cower out of striking battles, like Conor in Diaz 1. Not the best in the business wrestlers who will ruin your world if they get their hands on you.

“It’s impossible, brother,” Nurmagomedov said. “No really, I think it’s impossible. This is what I think. If I try to take him down one time and he defends very good, I’m going to do this 100 times. What he going to do? He don’t have conditioning, he don’t have wrestling, he don’t have grappling. When he tired, he don’t have heart. What happen? He have very good left hand. But it's nothing when I don't want to strike. What he going to do?

This other guys stand with him. Why I need to stand? *laughs*
The very words that strike fear, deep into Conor Fanboys hearts.....Conor is fkd....Proper.

He can try .. I mean wrestling is good excercise and a lot of fun to do with your buddies on the weekend but really hasn’t been proven to work in a real fight.

Conor is taking his head off

He can try .. I mean wrestling is good excercise and a lot of fun to do with your buddies on the weekend but really hasn’t been proven to work in a real fight.

You sound nervous

I don’t care how in shape you are. If your shoot for takedowns and get stuffed the entire fight you will be a zombie heading into the 3rd rd
He is not getting stuffed for Tree rounds in dere......He only needs one takedown to do enough damage to Conor's gas tank, to do damage.

Khabib doing the same thing "100 times" is the equivalent of bashing the same button in Tekken. Annoyed me then and will annoy me on the 6th of October.

“It’s impossible, brother,” Nurmagomedov said. “No really, I think it’s impossible. This is what I think. If I try to take him down one time and he defends very good, I’m going to do this 100 times. What he going to do? He don’t have conditioning, he don’t have wrestling, he don’t have grappling. When he tired, he don’t have heart. What happen? He have very good left hand. But it's nothing when I don't want to strike. What he going to do?

upload_2018-8-29_15-14-2.jpeg

This is just a stupid comment...
Have you ever fought a Wrestler before?
I have seen wrestling win a lot of street fights... A Suplex on the noggin, has always finished a fight.....

Panic wrestling from the bell from k-bob

Funny the delusion that he thinks he has a gas tank that is good. He looked like a sloth in cardiac arrest vs. a real estate salesman in the 4th. 100 takedowns! Silly boy talk.

This is just a stupid comment...
Have you ever fought a Wrestler before?
I have seen wrestling win a lot of street fights... A Suplex on the noggin, has always finished a fight.....
Probably have fought a wrestler but I’m so good they didnt have a chance to use there excercise on me . Never see it used in a street fight and I’ve seen over 438 street fights

Back