Khabib: If I try to take him down and he defends, I’m going do this 100 times. Cut off his angles.

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
On Conor's chances:

“It’s impossible, brother,” Nurmagomedov said. “No really, I think it’s impossible. This is what I think. If I try to take him down one time and he defends very good, I’m going to do this 100 times. What he going to do? He don’t have conditioning, he don’t have wrestling, he don’t have grappling. When he tired, he don’t have heart. What happen? He have very good left hand, but I'm going to cut off this angle and it's nothing when I don't want to strike. What he going to do? The other guys stand with him. Why I need to stand? *laughs* I'm going to change his face.

Last edited:
Wolf tickets

he will strike with Connor

you heard it here first

Khabib lying.

Conor is going to get in his range, Khabib is going to slip his left and bang a check hook right on Conor's jaw. Khabib's sleepin him, mark it.

Sounds real exciting Khabib.
Hope Conor sleeps hims

More reason to pick khabib. He isn't stupid. He's not going to strike with him even a little. Takedown, pound, rinse, repeat. Should last about 12 minutes

I love both Conor and Khabib. The kind of match up which can play out differently each time they fight.

It would be legit if he tired conor out and then clocked him really hard standing and dropped him. Conor fans would disappear for months again, just like after his other losses.

And what if you can't get the entry you want? Do you panic? Do you rush him, trying to overwhelm him into a clinch?

This is why we watch the fights

I don’t care how in shape you are. If your shoot for takedowns and get stuffed the entire fight you will be a zombie heading into the 3rd rd

I sooo hope this fight goes through.

If so, Conor is dunzzo.

Back