Khabib: If I try to take him down and he defends, I’m going do this 100 times. Cut off his angles.

Panic wrestling from the bell from k-bob
M7A3viR.gif

The true definition of panic wrestling.

That sounds boring af. How can anyone root for that?

You ever hear of a swing single? Conor has no chance.
I'm saying what if Khabib can't effectively close the distance or really get his hands on Conor at all? That's what Conor is so good at, dictating range and timing

He can try .. I mean wrestling is good excercise and a lot of fun to do with your buddies on the weekend but really hasn’t been proven to work in a real fight.
giphy.gif

Is this Sherdog or the YouTube comment section for some grainy street fight clip?

Wolf tickets

he will strike with Connor

you heard it here first

LOL @ Khabib cutting off angles. He just needs to run at him like he usually does, pray he survives, clinch, and hope that Conor's takedown defense is as terrible as everyone thinks it is.

man im so fuckin pumpd for this fight.... i will be shaking when buffer shouts iiiiiittsss timeeee

He can try .. I mean wrestling is good excercise and a lot of fun to do with your buddies on the weekend but really hasn’t been proven to work in a real fight.

Conor is taking his head off
The hell kind of "wrestling " are you doing to your buddies on the weekends?

Probably have fought a wrestler but I’m so good they didnt have a chance to use there excercise on me . Never see it used in a street fight and I’ve seen over 438 street fights
Suuure ..... You've seen 438 street fights? Ha! You haven't seen shit.
I've seen four or five guys on my Wrestling team win a lot of fights with Wrestling...You must live somewhere, where there are no Wrestlers...It is the most important foundation for a fight. %90 of fights go to the ground. Striking does not help you there.

Most interesting for me is how McGregor will handle the start of the fight. Usually he pressures and advances. He's been more cautious with the advancing part against Diaz & Alvarez but he still presses and tries to back them up to the cage. Will he do this at the start against Khabib? I think so. But Khabib presses even harder. Against Alvarez he hardly backed up and probably he thinks he'll be able to take the same approach against Khabib.

The hell kind of "wrestling " are you doing to your buddies on the weekends?
Well we use to not anymore. My buddy Ryan Stevens got hurt last time so he’s not allowed to come over and the neighbors complained so the landlord told my parents I couldn’t have events at out apartment anymore... we were gonna start doing it at the park but we don’t have wrestle mats we were using mattress instead but those are to big to move to the park every weekend

Back