Khabib: future UFC champion.

He's gonna get whooped when he fights a real lightweight and not some can like Tavares

It was apparent that the UFC/the refs wanted/want the Brazilian guys to get a "full chance" to recover.. But yeah nurg looked great, and mirgliotta needs a reprimand for such an atrocious stoppage.

His Sambo is World-Class, his boxing is World Class, Kabib Nurmomagamoff is a FUTURE CHAMPION!... He will dominate UFC, Already 19-0 , he easily dispatched of Thiago Tavares long-time UFC veteran in like 25 seconds!!!

I think he would KO Ben Henderson in the 2nd round and Maynard in the 3rd.

When should he move up and defeat GSP ? Will that make him Hall of Fame?

quit throwing around the term "world class". Do you even know what it means. If he was a "world class" boxer he wouldnt be fighting for the peanuts he's making in the UFC he would be fighting for 8million a fight with another 2million for PPV buys. His sambo might be, but i dont know much about sambo and how big those world championships he won actually are. Because even though its a world championship there is still many different levels.

He just knows how to use the tools he has and mix them together very well. But far from "world class" boxing.

I think he is already the GOAT.

I heard that he can double front flip a motorbike on flat ground.

Brandon Vera
Melvin Guillard
Edson Barboza
Houston Alexander
Sokodju

You noob fans need to calm down.

I sense a little racism here all over hyped black men JK. I dont really know if Barboza is black or half or none at all.

Anyways I dont even remember a Guillard Hype-Train. I was pretty hyped for him on TUF and thought he was going to take the show but that didnt last long. Dude lost to Burkman so I dont get why you have him on that list. Unless your talking about his hype over the span of his 5 fight winning streak.

I think we all just need to remember that roller knocked out Tavares also.

Just a little perspective

He is 19-0 coming off a win against a 24-4 guy.. It's not a hype train, it's reality.

How is it a reality? Nurmagomedov is good, but the things that people are saying are far from reality. Tavares may have a lengthy record, but I can't for the life of me name anyone solid he's beaten. His losses speak more than any of his wins.

aaaaaaand that's how quick the sherdog hype machine gets started.

Back