Khabib: future UFC champion.

Good win and he looked great tonight. Future champ? Er maybe, but he's got a ways to go to get there yet.

A little too soon to tell but he is certainly promising. I can't wait to see him back in there soon, since he took 0 damage.

Kind of off topic, but did anyone manage to get a gif of his shirt saying " if Sambo was easy they would call it BJJ" ? I find that hilarious being that he was fighting in Brazil.

Let's take it down a notch or so.

He's got plenty of potential, but he didn't dominate in his previous outing.

Let's take it down a notch or so.

He's got plenty of potential, but he didn't dominate in his previous outing.

His previous outing was the biggest fight of his career against an established UFC vet who looked to be two weight classes bigger than he was and he won it through pure heart and grit. I'd say it was a pretty solid outing. He's not going to be champ in 2013, but he's only going to go up from the looks of things.

Calm down calm down. He looked fantastic tonight but the LW is fuckin stacked.

Those elbows looked illegal to me (12-to-6). Could be the camera angle though.

Kind of off topic, but did anyone manage to get a gif of his shirt saying " if Sambo was easy they would call it BJJ" ? I find that hilarious being that he was fighting in Brazil.

Would be even funnier if it had been written in their native language, eh?

This is equivalent to a brazilian wearing a shirt in the US saying "se jiu-jitsu fosse entediante seria chamado wrestling".

No, I do not think he will last long enough, he has to much Datsik in him.

Back