Khabib: future UFC champion.

He's super-explosive. That's awesome. It hides a lot of loopholes in your game. We'll see what he continues to do. But all the jumping over peoples nuts from an impressive win over a "meh" opponent is just teh opposite side of haterade.

He did really impress tonight , got backed down , nice jump uppercut to really back up and drop Tavares. Future champ? ...way too early to tell give it time, stop the crazy talk about future champ. Lol agree khabibfedor..

Khabib upgraded hellbows to killbows.

Brandon Vera
Melvin Guillard
Edson Barboza
Houston Alexander
Sokodju

You noob fans need to calm down.

Not a noob. The only other time I have said something like this so early was with Jon Jones vs. Vera.

I love this guy man , watched alot of his fights becoming one of my favorite fighters to watch .. Not jus because of that knockout lol even though that was sickkkk .. Anyone think be moves up in the "ranking" gets a big fight ... Jim miller would be a badass matchup

khabib will never be champ and im willing to bet my left nut on it.

but he is talented.

hope so!! and being dethroned by barboza

I like the guy but right now it's hard seeing anyone beating Bendo.

Is Tavares the guy roller kod?

Quoting for emphasis.

Nurma got a gift decision against Tibau, and Benson, Melendez, Maynard, Pettis, Cerrone, Miller, Lauzon, Varner, dos Anjos, and Alvarez would all probably beat him, especially if any of those guys were his next opponent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back