Khabib: future UFC champion.

Wonderboy Thompson could probably do a few extreme weight cuts and fight lightweight for the belt then retire quickly

It doesn't make you the Floyd of MMA like pussy Khabib with a worse legacy than Conor through his weight bullying and ducking Woodley haha

No shit, you're the one that dug it back up so surely you noticed when searching for it?

Of course I did. Just made the comment when looking through the posts and seeing the funny responses.

"Another butthurt Conor fan. Keep crying. Your hero tapped. Again."
I'm not a Conor fan, look at my username

I said why Khabib's a cheat and not as good as Woodley and your only response is that I'm a conor fan?

Shows you that I'm right and you're wrong that that's all you can say about my opinion

If conor was doing what Khabib is doing at featherweight I'd slate Conor too you butthurt Khabib the cheat fanboy
"Look at my username"

The fuck outta here with that. All the Conor superfans on October 6th became Tony superfans on October 7th. Where was your love for Tony when he was calling out the record-setting guy who couldn't defend while healthy? Funny how that works huh?

I'll give Khabib some credit, he's a pioneer in MMA

A pioneer of extreme weight cuts to duck people at your natural weight and give you a muscle advantage

Lol. Yeah, Khabib cuts weight to avoid all those natural WW right?
Because that's a division full of guys who don't cut weight. Woodley is for sure at 170 on the cage.

What are you talking about? Every one cuts weight, most of them cut a shitload.

"Look at my username"

The fuck outta here with that. All the Conor superfans on October 6th became Tony superfans on October 7th. Where was your love for Tony when he was calling out the record-setting guy who couldn't defend while healthy? Funny how that works huh?

But to their credit they only changed their colors once.. even sadder having been a poirier, mendes, aldo, diaz, floyd and khabib fan..

Back