Media Khabib back training Islam and will be in his corner

Anything Conor can do on TV that doesnt involve him getting beat up is probably good for everybody. Well,except Conor's team LOL
I didn't watch, how bad did his team do? I haven't watched since season 7 I think. I actually used to like the show but it got bad fast.

I didn't watch, how bad did his team do? I haven't watched since season 7 I think. I actually used to like the show but it got bad fast.
He only had one guy that won any fights,but that guy wound up winning the show. His coaching was atrocious

Khabib didn't want to do TUF with Tony because he wanted to retire from coaching and leave MMA behind.
Appreciate the explanation but that still doesn't make sense. Corner men don't host TUF. Ha maybe I am fucked up, but feel like that post didn't make sense. Anyway cheers

Appreciate the explanation but that still doesn't make sense. Corner men don't host TUF. Ha maybe I am fucked up, but feel like that post didn't make sense. Anyway cheers
I think he meant that Khabib didnt want to spend time coaching fighters like he would on the show,that he'd be too busy. He kind of wanted to stay away from it completley,but he feels obligated to help the guys he came up with,when he can. He and Islam been training together since they were kids and you can see how good his coaching is for him. Who could understand Islam and what he can and should do better than him?

Anything Conor can do on TV that doesnt involve him getting beat up is probably good for everybody. Well,except Conor's team LOL
I don't know Conor has done a lot on camera that didn't involve him getting beat up that looked awful. Like when he didn't beat up that old man on his barstool

I don't know Conor has done a lot on camera that didn't involve him getting beat up that looked awful. Like when he didn't beat up that old man on his barstool
Yeah but that was like...

a surveillance camera lol

He only had one guy that won any fights,but that guy wound up winning the show. His coaching was atrocious
Quality over quantity.........

elmo-sesame-street.gif

Reactions: HHJ
More like,in spite of Conor,the guy still won.
God I'm such a casual anymore, I literally have no idea who won or even when the final was lol

God I'm such a casual anymore, I literally have no idea who won or even when the final was lol
Neither do I.

Not many people watch TUF anymore tho. Even when Conor's on it.

Nah, not about corner men hosting TUF lol. The UFC wanted to do a Khabib vs Tony TUF show but since Khabib wanted to leave coaching and MMA behind, they couldn't do that. Instead, they went with Conor vs Chandler. But now that Khabib changed his mind and back to coaching Islam again, Tony might feel offended and be like, "Why didn't you stick around for the TUF show?" That's why he said "Poor Tony" lol

Nah, not about corner men hosting TUF lol. The UFC wanted to do a Khabib vs Tony TUF show but since Khabib wanted to leave coaching and MMA behind, they couldn't do that. Instead, they went with Conor vs Chandler. But now that Khabib changed his mind and back to coaching Islam again, Tony might feel offended and be like, "Why didn't you stick around for the TUF show?" That's why he said "Poor Tony" lol
He shouldnt take it that way,but he probably will.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back