Media Khabib back training Islam and will be in his corner

I had concluded that the actual reason behind Khabib’s retirement from competitive MMA was due to his father’s passing, I’m sure losing his father/coach/mentor left an empty feeling. That being said, I’m glad that Beeb’s has found his niche within the sport and can contribute, IMO he’s a great example for the next generation of fighters. Signed Tony Ferguson fan.

Khabib looks like he could still fight.

Guess he’s being strict about borgers and weight gain during retirement.

Would love to watch him compete again.

No one's more afraid of this news than that extremely biased Olive fan, what's his na- Oh yeah
Attention-wh**e AF, way worse than Conor hands down. Fake humble. Snorlax can't help himself. Just let Islam be.
Ah yeah. Love the way Khabib had to steal that moment when he looked super uncomfortable and tried to aggressively deny Islam giving him the belt

Yeah im sure Islam doesnt want 2022's coach ot the year in his corner
Khabib has surpassed all coaching skills. He'll be teaching Islam to defend himself with nearly zero effort, to the point he looks bored with it
islam-makhachev-khabib-nurmagomedov.gif

Of course the usual suspects are the ones that believed the fake title and didnt even bother to watch the video cause not even once does Islam say Khabib will corner him.

Last edited:
I had concluded that the actual reason behind Khabib’s retirement from competitive MMA was due to his father’s passing, I’m sure losing his father/coach/mentor left an empty feeling. That being said, I’m glad that Beeb’s has found his niche within the sport and can contribute, IMO he’s a great example for the next generation of fighters. Signed Tony Ferguson fan.

I think it's more that his father was the pure martial artist. He was pushing Khabib his whole life, and was such a strict coach that he kept him grinding even when he was rich and became a legendary personality. The opposite of what happened to Conrad, where everyone around became yes men and enablers so that they could keep leeching some money from him.

Once his dad died and he got that feel of extended relaxation, he didn't want to go back to the globetrotting samurai life. Silk pyjamas syndrome.

Abdul Manap was a legend. Cus D'mato level.

Reactions: HHJ
I think it's more that his father was the pure martial artist. He was pushing Khabib his whole life, and was such a strict coach that he kept him grinding even when he was rich and became a legendary personality. The opposite of what happened to Conrad, where everyone around became yes men and enablers so that they could keep leeching some money from him.

Once his dad died and he got that feel of extended relaxation, he didn't want to go back to the globetrotting samurai life. Silk pyjamas syndrome.

Abdul Manap was a legend. Cus D'mato level.
That could be a possibility, it also wouldn’t surprise me if it was a combination of stressors. IMO he behaved like someone who was finally relieved of a heavy burden specifically after the weigh in and again after the fight, he was keeping it together up until they announced the win, then it was obviously a significant emotional event for him.

Ah this is shitty, I wanted to see how much of a difference him not being there would really make. I guess if Islam loses there will be no excuse of Khabib not being there tho so that's good.

Khabib looks like he could still fight.

Guess he’s being strict about borgers and weight gain during retirement.

Would love to watch him compete again.
He still trains and shit. It'd take him a good minute to trim back down to his 155 build tho.

I swear I watched that interview the other day and Islam made it clear that Khabib was not there to coach him but just watch the fights. I could be remembering incorrectly.

/thread

Attention-wh**e AF, way worse than Conor hands down. Fake humble. Snorlax can't help himself. Just let Islam be.

PTSD from Khabib and Islam... It's sad, you should consult. <{danayeah}>

Khabib going to make everything about himself and hijack all of Islam's interviews again.
/thread

Wow look at all the spiteful , insincere pricks oozingout of the excrement, whose blind hatred blinkers their eyes completely,
and comparing him to a sociopathic bell end like Conor no less.... LOL
No idea... stay salty fucking sooks

I wouldn't want to see him back at 155 anyway... it's Islam's time to shine.

I'd like to see him grapple or compete at another weight - 170 maybe.
Same honestly. He'd be great in point based tournaments. Especially ADCC style.

Back