News Ketlen Vieira vs Kayla Harrison set for UFC 307 on October 5th

Who wins?

• Total voters
Really thought they'd give Harrison the title shot.
Not really super deserved but the women's bantamweight division is a wasteland, and at least she's coming off a good win, in which she looked great.
If Vieira can keep it standing for enough time she can have a say, but Harrison's going to be massive in there, hard to stop the grappling.

Gane gets offered a title shot after one win. Colby gets a title shot after one win and a year of inactivity. Stipe gets a title shot after 4 years of inactivity. Why isn't Kayla getting a title shot? Sounds like Pennington is ducking her because I can't imagine the UFC didn't offer the fight.

I can't wait to see Kayla throw her into the sun.

Gane gets offered a title shot after one win. Colby gets a title shot after one win and a year of inactivity. Stipe gets a title shot after 4 years of inactivity. Why isn't Kayla getting a title shot? Sounds like Pennington is ducking her because I can't imagine the UFC didn't offer the fight.

UFC seems set on giving Pena the first shot at Pennington for better or worse, so this fight vs Vieira makes plenty of sense for Harrison in the meantime.

Damn we went from O'malley/Merab & Max/Ilia potentially co headlining to both of them having women co mains

Harrison does everything Viera can do but better. Viera isn't bad but she is a little bit of a choke artist. He underperforms sometimes.

Back