Kentucky Derby and Beyond (Part Deuce)

Majestic animal that Creator. Whoever's taking that vid is living the life btw what a beautiful spot that is.

He looks to be a happy boy that's for sure. Living the good life over there in Japan. And he deserves it. They all do. It would be nice to see some of his babies running over here, though, eventually.

He looks to be a happy boy that's for sure. Living the good life over there in Japan. And he deserves it. They all do. It would be nice to see some of his babies running over here, though, eventually.
What's he doing over in Japan? I either forgot or never knew he went international in the first place. They paying to stud him or whatever it's called over there? He's a very eligible bachelor, that kid. Hopefully he'll have some solid prospect mini Creators who can close a race like they're Pops soon enough.

What's he doing over in Japan? I either forgot or never knew he went international in the first place. They paying to stud him or whatever it's called over there? He's a very eligible bachelor, that kid. Hopefully he'll have some solid prospect mini Creators who can close a race like they're Pops soon enough.

"Quality food, a little exercise, and a lot of sex."--Creator-san

Yeah, he started his stud career over there, bud. Not a bad place to start either as Japan has really developed their horse racing program in recent years and some have came over and have not ran too badly at all. You might remember Lani, who finished 3rd I think it was to Creator in the Belmont. I think I remember them having a Japanese triple crown champion over last year. Oh, and their unicorn program has turned out pretty well too when Sodashi became what I believe was the first ever white horse to win a G1 race anywhere in the world.

And maybe not so much with this song (a little bit), but Tori Amos freaks me out with what she knew and knows. :eek:

Might as well throw up a few more of these BC Focus videos from DRF as they added some more within the last hour. Could help to get some of our thoughts rolling at least on probable entries.

Reactions: t6p
Shit, that's a lot of races to look at over the next few days. :eek: Mind you some of them, just with a quick glance, don't really look all that appealing on the surface.

The post position posts are very much appreciated. Looking at them now.

Here's some free Brisnet past performances for the races as well, BP, if you could use them;

http://www.365horses.com/free_past_performances.html

Hopefully you're not too shy about sharing some thoughts either if you come up with some horses you like. Admittedly, besides the Classic, I haven't really gave these races much thought myself yet, so I'm still way behind. It would be nice to see us cash a few tickets this weekend, though. But there should be some great racing regardless.

I am thinking about some of these jockeys.

Look at all the great mounts that Flavien Prat is getting, for example. Great post draws, too.

Last edited:
I am thinking about some of these jockeys.

Look at all the great mounts that Flavien Pratt is getting, for example. Great post draws, too.

I've been liking Hot Rod Charlie in the Classic so far before crunching any numbers, as I see him as being pretty equal to Essential Quality as far as ability goes and could be double the odds. So hopefully Prat gets at least one win on Saturday at least. :D Haven't really looked much at his other mounts yet, though, but it's no surprise he's got some live ones. He's a very good rider.

Back