Rumored .

Hasn't Kelvin been training with Cejudo for a while? Or am I just imagining things...

Good luck to KG. Him and Zhang Weili will be new members of the team. They''ll be training with the likes of:

Cejudo
Pitbull
Paulo Costa
Korean Zombie
Mark O. Madsen
Eryk Anders
Tracy Cortez

All the best to him.

How could a broke UFC fighter afford all that stuff.

If hes moving down where he belongs then I have no issues. If he continues to be hard nosed at staying at 185 , I wouldn't leave kings. At 185, he'll always have size & range negatives agsinst the contenders. It is what it is.

When you’re on a rough streak like he is, you gotta change something. I personally think getting his weight under control and getting back to 170 would be his best move, but if he’s unwilling to do that, changing camps is a good move. Obviously, something isn’t working.

When you’re on a rough streak like he is, you gotta change something. I personally think getting his weight under control and getting back to 170 would be his best move, but if he’s unwilling to do that, changing camps is a good move. Obviously, something isn’t working.
Pretty much this.
He has to change something -- he keeps losing.

He needs to get *serious* about his fight career again, before it's all over and he realizes too late.
I get the firm impression he's just been free-wheeling it for quite a long time, just not dedicating himself to it, too much time at Mexican BBQ's, too little time training, he got too comfortable with his relaxed lifestyle.

he absolutely COULD change diet, cut out all carbs, reduce bodyfat % and lose 15lbs+ and go fight at 170lbs. He needs to DECIDE this himself, and go do it and be hell-bent on it and stop screwing around.

just my view.

Last edited:
Not only changing camps but moving to a different city. Maybe different scenery could also help him to stay focus

Back