• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Kamaru Usman looks back on Jan Blachowicz faceoff, still thinks he could've beaten him *UPDATE* Jan responds

Usman defended his title against Colby x 2. Jorge x 2, and Gilbert Burns. Literally ALL lightweights or capable of making lightweight even to this day.

I think Jan has too much power & too many weapons for Usman to deal with.

Yet his delusional fans say khamzat was bigger than him lol. Even though they both walk around at 205 and Usman is a massive thick dude

Usman defended his title against Colby x 2. Jorge x 2, and Gilbert Burns. Literally ALL lightweights or capable of making lightweight even to this day.

This is why I think he’s overrated, he beat a bunch of old lightweights. Fought the same guys over and over too

I like Usman but he some times goes full Marty Fakenewsman

Perhaps the prime Usman with dominant wrestling and unlimited cardio could tire out the current old version of Jan, but beyond that, the size difference is just too big.

Jan has solid TDD as well, so it's not like King Mo vs Kongo or something where he could just get easy takedowns despite the size difference.

Jan would have a pretty decent size advantage in the cage. I dont think it would be too tough a fight for Jan.

Usman was great at 170, but Usman gets smashed then and now by a legit 205 former champ.

Jan will have a brainfart halfway through the fight or just stop trying to win and then lose. Is normal

Jan would have a pretty decent size advantage in the cage. I dont think it would be too tough a fight for Jan.
wasn't Jan talking about trying to go down to MW? to me that's the only way this fight would make sense.

Reactions: JKS
Just book it , what’s else do either of them have in the go right now anyway

wasn't Jan talking about trying to go down to MW? to me that's the only way this fight would make sense.

I think Jan only mentioned it once when he said he would go down to MW and take Izzy's belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back