• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Usman declines Blachowicz fight: "he does nothing for me"

Yeah he only gets him a lhw title fight if he can win

It does more for Usman than what it does for Blachowicz, by a lot, Usman was all talk back then, and his talk is worst now.

I never understood why he wanted to fight Jan so much as champion, I mean at the period he called him out Jan already lost his title to Glover.
Don't believe I remember him calling for the Glover bout.
He didnt, at the time Adesanya was the MW champion but he wanted none of it, wether was he ducking or legit friends, so he started talking shit about a different fighter in a fight that "could" actually happen, but zero intention of actually taking it, also to be fair, getting a title shot at a 2nd belt means all the glory without risking your own belt, fighters jump to that in a heartbeat, its "free money".

Come to think of it, has anyone ever moved up TWO weight classes and won?

yeah, Jake Collier. started his UFC career as a MW and beat Gian Villante and Chase Sherman at HW.
images

Usman was a legend, a feared warrior, then he ran into khamzat Chimaev and got rag dolled lol still a great fighter people are underestimated him.

Jan being disrespected again. Jan would easily beat Usman. His skill set completely neutralizes Usman and is like 40 pounds heavier and way taller.

I thought Marty from Nebraska was all about keeping that same energy! wasn't he just running his mouth about Jan?

He knows Jan fucks his shit up.

Jan would wreck Marty. Never gonna happen

Back