Opinion Kamala Harris may win the debate, but she will lose the presidency.

You've said how much you think Trumpers are idiots and delusional (in the most boring and repetetive way possible) but you haven't firmly stated that you think Kamala Harris is going to win the election.
That’s so true. I absolutely haven’t said that anywhere on this forum multiple times.

They will go full Chatri with 26 billion voters.

bring-out-your-dead.gif

It's a big 'may', but Kamala has the tools to stay on message, not become too smug and unlikable, and resist being dragged into a shit-flinging contest. But it won't matter a damn thing. You can't 'beat' Trump in a debate in any meaningful way, you can only remain as unflustered as possible and hope for the best. Trump can (and probably will) just keep repeating 'illegals on our borders' for 90% of the debate, and he will come off as 'focused' to his audience. No one is going to change their opinion for him even if Kamala performs her best, and Trump his worst.

And the polls tell a very sad story if you're a democrat. Trump is up in every battleground state except maybe MI, and yes I said he's UP. Polls including Trump miss his actual support by anywhere from 5-7 points. They did it in 2016 and in 2020, the polls are wrong in how assess trump and they always lowball him. So yes, Trump will win 2024, I don't have a doubt in my mind, and I'm willing to sig bet with any of you blowhards on that.
I'll bet you my entire account that Kamala wins, meaning I'll make sure I get permanently banned if I'm wrong. As long as you write "I'm Mommas Homeboy's pet bitch" as your sig when she does, we have a deal.

I'm 100% sure of her impending victory. But the good news is that those who voted for her will suffer just as much, if not more, than those who voted for Trump. So I'm ready to see it happen.

I'll bet you my entire account that Kamala wins, meaning I'll make sure I get permanently banned if I'm wrong. As long as you write "I'm Mommas Homeboy's pet bitch" as your sig when she does, we have a deal.

I'm 100% sure of her impending victory. But the good news is that those who voted for her will suffer just as much, if not more, than those who voted for Trump. So I'm ready to see it happen.

Do an Avi bet and do it properly.

@Mack Yancy

I don't put much stock in analysis of polls, but you may find this interesting -

Don't show this to @Blayt7hh he doesn't like analysis he can't dismiss with a snappy insult.

But yeah, this is basically what I'm saying, trump is up 5 points higher than the polling shows. I think Harris will win MI though. But it will be a big defeat.

strictly "western" countries, that may be the case, but I dont think it's a worldwide phenomenon, and you're asking too much for folks, who dont travel outside america often, to look outside america.
Who can afford to these days.

A lot better than where they were sitting a month ago with Biden

But yeah, Trump's support is entrenched and whatever "fair weather" voters Harris gained from the sudden nomination have settled. So the real fight for inches part of the campaigns is underway now

All this work and it's like 50k people in Pennsylvania deciding if they're gonna vote or not that decide our country's president.
This is what happens when they keep only giving voters bad choices. Maximum voter apathy.

Don't show this to @Blayt7hh he doesn't like analysis he can't dismiss with a snappy insult.

But yeah, this is basically what I'm saying, trump is up 5 points higher than the polling shows. I think Harris will win MI though. But it will be a big defeat.
You know a few weeks ago you were on here saying that the polls are wrong.

And I can dismiss anything with a snappy insult. I am very clever

You know a few weeks ago you were on here saying that the polls are wrong.
I'm still saying they are wrong, you didn't read the thread because you don't read anything. This is why you thought I was an election denier.

You just respond with canned insults against strawman trumpers like everyone is one.

I'm still saying they are wrong, you didn't read the thread because you don't read anything. This is why you thought I was an election denier.

You just respond with canned insults against strawman trumpers like everyone is one.
Seems like it’s sufficiently triggered you.

Last sentence there isn’t even legible. Maybe try rewriting that.

Makes no difference who wins the presidency we are all fucked!!
HUH? how so? Speaking for myself specifically. Is my real estate biz gonna evaporate? My dog gonna get ran over? My next vacation to South America put on hold?

Last edited:
Harris can't speak. Hard to see how she can win the debate unless Donald goes Full Donald.
I'm a little late to the party. Turns out she could speak. She just spoke a lot about things that were already debunked or charges that have already been dropped/are getting dropped.

There are huge swaths of the border where there can’t be anything in place.
According to some of my buddies that are in border patrol there "could" be a presence or some kind of roving overwatch in those places. But the budget would need to change a little. My cousin mentioned something about the ROE but it was too complicated.

edit: one of those such swaths had a few live feed cameras that could be watched by some website. There was a hilarious thread in Mayberry about it back in 2010.

Trump may win because of voter suppression. Check your registration and check it often to make sure your right to vote hasn’t been challenged.
Crazy that they could challenge your vote two days after Election Day.

Back