• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion Kaitlin Clark accused of having "white" and "pretty" privilege

It's a sports thing. LBJ had it held against him until he won something. Jerry West (who eventually won), Pistol Pete, etc. Winning is the metric for greatness in many, many circumstances.

Watch Charles Barkley and Shaq go at it on TNT. Chuck was a great player but Shaq always points to his championships as proof of his greatness and Chuck can't (although we all know the Shaq is compensating for the reality that Chuck is the better analyst and more loved media figure).
Uh, thanks but no thanks. I don't need to see someone stupidly defend something I already think is stupid to know it's stupid.

Since it seems a lot of people obviously have no idea what's happening here until some political pundit told them to pay attention, here is the genesis of the issue:

you-cant-see-me-lsu-iowa.jpg

Both players used the same "You can't see me" gesture. But when the player on the left did, the media promoted it as toughness and competitiveness. But when the player on the right did it to the player on the left, members of the media attacked the player on the right and her team as going too far.

That's where the whole thing comes from.
Not true . CC got bashed for it, not marketed as "tough". She apologized for it and is always classy and humble in interviews. The DIFFERENCE is that it was a one-time thing. She NEVER acts like that. Angel acts like that all the time, that is her persona. Angel even got benched for behavior and in many interviews and Twitter posts she is defiant. CC is popular because of her game.....it's exciting, like Steph Curry. She is girl next door, not pretty. But that sells better than butch lesbians covered in tatts. Angel gets plenty of attention, but she isn't as good as Clark and she does have a Diva image that is not as relatable ....crazy fake eyelashes, long weaves and wigs, tons of makeup. The view is filled with full of shit air bags, and the one who made this comment is a famous race baiter.

All this Caitlin Clark backlash has really allowed me to see how jealous women are of other women. LMAO it's really awkward to watch.

Or maybe it's a media creation to get people interested in WNBA? 🤔
Women hate each other in a way that men will never understand

Sorry fellas, but prime dolled up versions of Gina Carano, Meisha Tate, Michelle Waterson, and other female fighters wouldn’t even get a 2nd glance on a trendy street in NY or LA. Those girls are only hot to MMA fans.
Carano was objectively hot, you’re out of your mind.

Gina_Carano.jpg

She explained that's not what she was doing and Tony Yayo did that before Cena anyway.
Did Tony Yayo crush it as Peacemaker? Nope, Its Cena's move now.
Also I dated a Caitlin, who lied all the time, plus Caitlin Jennar is a dude pretending to be a chick, so based on science you cant believe a word a Caitlin says, she is just trying to be a low key John Cena fan. She is afraid of the IWC backlash for being a Cena fan. The IWC are insane! They still think work rate puts asses in seats and have gotten that theory wrong since you could talk about wrestling in AOL chat rooms.
I grew up watching heels get heat, brother , with a 5 minute rest hold, Dude! Flippy Manlet shit is only over with neckbeards, but none of the flippy Manlet's will EVERRRRRRRRR, be going toe to toe with Dom Torretto in Fast and Furious 15, Jack.

You might be asking yourself, who the fuck is Kaitlin Clark, and I can't blame you, I mean who the fuck cares about women's basketball?

Certainly not me, but apparently the WNBA viewership is up 21% since Clark joined the league.

You would think that she would be a hero to all the girl power lefties as well as all the poc's for bringing more attention to the league, but no on the contrary she has received a lot of hate from these very same people you would think would be her allies.

Apparently her being white is a big problem, and people being more interested in WNBA now that the top player is a white girl is now very problematic.

Here is one of the hens from "the view" claiming that Clark is popular because... wait for it... RACISM.

You'll notice she tries to throw in "pretty" and "tall" privilege in there as well to try to divert from the fact that her only real problem with Clark is that she's white and that she also has the audacity to be straight while being white.

The "tall privilege" makes no sense since Clark is just 6' tall which is very average for the league, and the pretty privilege makes no sense either because this is what Clark looks like.

230403101054-01-ncaa-caitlin-clark-040223.jpg

Not to put her down, but she's like a 5/10 and average at best with very little feminine curves to add to her sex appeal... just an average to sub-par looking white girl who's the average height in the league. It's very obvious that all her popularity was earned by nothing but merit and ability to play the sport.

So yeah that just leaves us with her being WHITE and STRAIGHT, that is her only real crime.

Anyway, it's not like anyone expects anything intelligent from the view, I imagine that even the most devoted lefties here won't care to defend that group of vile hens, but it's still pretty blatant how acceptable racism against white people has become.

Just imagine some white guy 15 years ago complaining that black people are only starting to follow golf because Tiger Woods is black.

Even if both of these cases were true, even if white people are only tuning in because the best player is white, and black people only tuned in because the best player was black, why would this be a problem for anyone, and what would they like to be done about it?

Just trying to grasp the average woke idiot's logic, why is this a problem and what should we do about it??

What has she done in the league…nothing
A’ja Wilson should be a household name
Totally reminds me on Livvy Dunne
Another chick that gets all the pub but hasn’t done a thing
Simone Biles has been there, done that

Since it seems a lot of people obviously have no idea what's happening here until some political pundit told them to pay attention, here is the genesis of the issue:

you-cant-see-me-lsu-iowa.jpg

Both players used the same "You can't see me" gesture. But when the player on the left did, the media promoted it as toughness and competitiveness. But when the player on the right did it to the player on the left, members of the media attacked the player on the right and her team as going too far.

That's where the whole thing comes from.
Remember when Jill Biden wanted to invite the losers to the White House too
What are your thoughts on that

That's kind of the "the view" brand. They pay a handful of post menopausal ignoramuses to spew unabashed idiocy on topics they have little or no knowledge of. The whole show is basically a broadcast version of the Huffpo comments section.

I guess the far right's conspiracy claims that there was a war on White people has been proven true.

Seriously though, why is it that recently, all of these "Far Right Wing conspiracies" have turned out to be 100% correct?

Last edited:
1.) No one gave a flying fuck about the WNBA.

2.) The best college player in history comes into the WNBA.

3.) Everyone in the WNBA benefits from this college girl's popularity because of her college achievements.

4.) The media bashes this rookie's popularity because of the color of her skin.

R.0057915bde1cdb0ceed770ff6dbd2d3c

Last edited:
That's kind of the "the view" brand. They pay a handful of post menopausal ignoramuses to spew unabashed idiocy on topics they have little or no knowledge of. The whole show is basically a broadcast version of the Huffpo comments section.

It seems like some of those post-menopausal women post right here on this website's forum. Some in this very thread.

What has she done in the league…nothing
A’ja Wilson should be a household name
Totally reminds me on Livvy Dunne
Another chick that gets all the pub but hasn’t done a thing
Simone Biles has been there, done that

A'Ja Wilson plays like Tim Duncan. Clark shoots threes from the logo.

Wings have historically always been more marketable than bigs.

1.) No one give a flying fuck about the WNBA.

I think I'd watch if we got a transgender just dominating these woman with ease.

Last edited:
All this Caitlin Clark backlash has really allowed me to see how jealous women are of other women. LMAO it's really awkward to watch.

Or maybe it's a media creation to get people interested in WNBA? 🤔
100%. It's actually kind of hilarious.

If some white college kid came up smashing all kinds of records and was drafted to the NBA people would be happy for him. Chicks seeing someone else succeed? Clearly it's the system to blame.

She didn't win anything. Lebron James, Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, Tiger Woods, Manchester United, etc. All elite sports icon are judged on winning.
In their rookie year? No they aren't. In fact, most great players are drafted by basement dwelling teams that takes years to build around that star, into a potential(but not guaranteed) winner. You only really get judged by Championships that in the "GOAT" debates(which is a very small handful of players), and not merely being a great player in the league. Plenty of greats haven't won shit. Mike Trout was once considered the greatest player in the MLB. Hasn't won a Championship. Shohei Ohtani IS the greatest player in the league. Hasn't won shit.

This is pettiness combined with a healthy dose of racism. That's all it is. It's not complicated.

Jealously. Plain and simple.

Also, they say representation and diversity matters but somebody comes into the league that is quite obviously DIFFERENT from the typical WNBA player but it’s supposed to be a bad thing if fans gravitate towards her…or in the case of Clark, she brings fans.

More evidence that diversity merely means not white. If representation matters it should be celebrated that millions of people see themselves in Caitlyn Clark. But we know representation really means that blacks only gravitate towards blacks. Brown only gravitates to brown..but white is supposed to gravitate towards everybody.

Back