Justin Trudeau freaks out at lady who questions him about the cost of illegal immigrants.

you think personal expenses of a politician is the same as a budgetary decision?

ffs you are a goof

It's literally codified into Canadian federal law that the government will pay for residential staff to accompany the PM on visits (thus making it a budgetary decision) and that it is up to the PM's discretion whether he reimburses the taxpayers for that cost.

In this case, Trudeau did after taxpayers demanded it.

Any more schooling necessary for the day or can I get back to my painting?

It's literally codified into Canadian federal law that the government will pay for residential staff to accompany the PM on visits (thus making it a budgetary decision) and that it is up to the PM's discretion whether he reimburses the taxpayers for that cost.

In this case, Trudeau did after taxpayers demanded it.

Any more schooling necessary for the day or can I get back to my painting?
personal expenses are not the same as a government budgetary decision.... they are just not the same thing. Also how much of that money that was paid back was refunded to taxpayers? It was paid back to the Canadian state..... you didnt get anything.

you really arent great at this.

personal expenses are not the same as a government budgetary decision.... they are just not the same thing. Also how much of that money that was paid back was refunded to taxpayers? It was paid back to the Canadian state..... you didnt get anything.

you really arent great at this.

It might help to actually read the article. You are categorically wrong in this case.

Now, they even have their own prime minister calling them racist (without race even being mentioned) but this problem is actually about poorly spent taxpayer money...
This is untrue and shows how easily the people trying to discredit him have buried the context of that encounter. Even @Devout Pessimist knows that's fake news.

The woman self-identified as a white nationalist and her attack at that corn boil was in that capacity. Trudeau called a spade a spade and told her to GTFO. He might have handled it better, but he definitely applied the term racist correctly.

Concession noted.

Maybe tomorrow I'll teach you where Governments get their money. How does that sound?
it was a gotcha question.... because he paid it back to the government. You got jack shit

so no concession at all, you just are a doofus that doesnt know the difference between personal expenses and government budgetary decisions.

no Im not a troll, I just wind up Tiny.... if thats a problem to you then report me snitch.

Also it can be a problem to some Canadians all the want, but that doesnt mean asking a PM to refund money they have spent from the budget is a sensible thing to ask.

-So responding by calling her a racist, even though she hadn't said anything racist, was the correct response? Was that sensible? Something, something, be tolerant...

Oh and its not up to you where the Government spends its money....Thats why you live in a representative democracy(just like here in the UK). I dont want public money spent on Trident for it to sit in the docks at Glasgow. I dont want to spend billions of pounds of public money on HS2 that doesnt even reach Scotland, but we have to do it.

-If you don't complain and protest, then that is your problem and you are almost as much to blame for the frivolous spending as the blood sucking politicians who are stealing your money.

People seeking refuge will take up some public money, but you are complaining about a couple hundred million dollars when that is a miniscule amount in comparison to the Canadian budget

- It is the principal of the matter and you are simply ignoring that. One cent spent on the "refugees" is too much in the eyes of many tax payers. In my experience, I've found it's either young hippy types or wealthier than average types who approve of this nonsense spending. The young hippy generally is a student and contributes fuck all to the economy. The others are well off so pricing increases to housing and more competition for work only benefit them.

The average working class Joe already feels that he pays for more than he receives. He sees Justin play dress up and tour the world with his huge entourage while he prances around like the sanctimonious cunt that he is. The average Joe is sick and tired of it.

The lady mentioned 142 million CAD that's been spent this far. She's just taking about what's been spent in PQ recently, I believe.

You keep talking about what a small amount is being spent but you may as well be talking out of your ass. Canada spends about $500,000,000 per year, and this number is rising. That is a lot of money, especially when considering that there are only a little over 5,000,000 kids in public schools. That works out to about $100 per kid, or a pair of indoor shoes and school supplies for the year. That can really, really help low income families with children.

Like I said, if people want to sponsor these fake refugees, then we can talk about that, but please don't use any tax dollars.

Last edited:
Back