Media Justin Gaethje: I want Khabib or Conor next

His style gives him a marketing advantage, and that does matter. He should really be wanting to take an easier fight to showcase his brutality. He has had a couple losses to good fighters, and I would say an impressive win over anybody in the top 20 of the UFC puts him near the top. I always want to watch him fight; a lot. That matters.

If Khabib’s dad says he is not in Khabib’s level then I’m gonna take his word for it because everything he says and predict is correct.

They said Dustin is not in his level last month and look how that turned out so I’d say no.
not only that, he said Dustin is not going to make it to the 4th round

image.jpg

“I think there’s two options for me — whoever wins [Khabib Nurmagomedov] against Tony or I fight Conor [McGregor],” Gaethje said when speaking to MMA Fighting. “Those are the two options I’ll be looking at when I’m done.”

He Cont..
According to Gaethje, he was never offered a fight against McGregor so he can’t say for certain if there was ever any reality surrounding that potential matchup.

“I have no idea how close it was,” Gaethje said. “I’m sure the UFC was really hounding him to fight. He probably said he was going to fight. He probably said he would fight me and then he probably broke his hand before I found out is what I’m guessing or it’s just not true.”

Says he fight dumb against past opponents

“You have to be a fool to say I’m not one of the best in the world,” Gaethje said. “I fought Dustin Poirier, he was fighting for the world title. Eddie Alvarez is world class and I fought stupid fights against them. I didn’t fight my best fight. I’m right here. I’m not going anywhere for a couple of years.”
https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/9/...-winner-are-only-options-after-cowboy-cerrone
Conor-McGregor-Justin-Gaethje-696x399.jpg
outside of Tony...Justin has a real chance against Khabib

He's 2-2 in his last 4 fights, on a 2 fight win streak, got TKO'd by the guy Khabib just steam rolled and he thinks he deserves a title shot, what planet is he living on?

Back to back knockout losses really set you back, no doubt.

JG is living in a world where Conor needs a beatable top 10 opponent that will oblige him in a stand-up only fight. If he knocks out Cowboy, I could see him getting that booked.

If he wants the winner of Khabib -vs- Ferguson, what might be on his side is how far from now that will take place. I have doubts we see that fight in 2019, probably early 2020.

Back