Media Justin Gaethje: I want Khabib or Conor next

XxWolfXx

WOLF BELT
@red
Reaction score
image.jpg

“I think there’s two options for me — whoever wins [Khabib Nurmagomedov] against Tony or I fight Conor [McGregor],” Gaethje said when speaking to MMA Fighting. “Those are the two options I’ll be looking at when I’m done.”

He Cont..
According to Gaethje, he was never offered a fight against McGregor so he can’t say for certain if there was ever any reality surrounding that potential matchup.

“I have no idea how close it was,” Gaethje said. “I’m sure the UFC was really hounding him to fight. He probably said he was going to fight. He probably said he would fight me and then he probably broke his hand before I found out is what I’m guessing or it’s just not true.”

Says he fight dumb against past opponents

“You have to be a fool to say I’m not one of the best in the world,” Gaethje said. “I fought Dustin Poirier, he was fighting for the world title. Eddie Alvarez is world class and I fought stupid fights against them. I didn’t fight my best fight. I’m right here. I’m not going anywhere for a couple of years.”
https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/9/...-winner-are-only-options-after-cowboy-cerrone
Conor-McGregor-Justin-Gaethje-696x399.jpg

Gaethje is a very exciting fighter and I honestly believe he can be among the top of the competition for a while.

He's said himself he just goes in to fight, win or lose he just wants to put on a fight for the crowd and that he absolutely does every time.

If Gaethje and Conor were to fight it would be great however any fight Gaethje has I'm watching cause he really is one of the most exciting fighters in the UFC right now.

I like it. If he ko's Cowboy on the weekend he and McGregor can fight whilst Khabib fights Tony. Winners face off and we're all happy. GSP can stop sniffing around till those fights eventuate.

Maybe get past Cowboy first?

He's 2-2 in his last 4 fights, on a 2 fight win streak, got TKO'd by the guy Khabib just steam rolled and he thinks he deserves a title shot, what planet is he living on? These are clear cut signs of CTE, someone call the doctor!

He can remind us about this right after Cerrone TKO's him into a living death

LHW - Johnny Walker
WW - Michel Pereira
LW - Justin Gaethje
FW - Chan Sung Jung

Those four don't give a fuck. All about putting a show on for the fans. Their words, not mine.

Hes a great pick for the winner of Khabib and Ferg. I can see him beating both

You guys better hope gaethje loses because the khabib gaethje fight is an easy fight for ali to make lol.

I like it. If he ko's Cowboy on the weekend he and McGregor can fight whilst Khabib fights Tony. Winners face off and we're all happy. GSP can stop sniffing around till those fights eventuate.
This.

LHW - Johnny Walker
WW - Michel Pereira
LW - Justin Gaethje
FW - Chan Sung Jung

Those four don't give a fuck. All about putting a show on for the fans. Their words, not mine.

Yep, 100%, I also throw Al Iaquinta in there too although he also is at LW but he's the same in regards to getting in there and fighting.

This is what's so good about all these guys, they give their all in that octagon and have so much heart, they're the best fighters in the world.

Gaejthe better worry about Saturday night first cause I will LMFAO if Cerrone finishes him....... and I got news few, Donald a live dog and nothing special about JG to me.
I hope JG wins and somehow gets matched up with the Charlie we see today.
Gaejthe will be a decent favorite and I'll match my biggest mma bets( won both) and put me money where my mouth layth and watch da bronx RUN THROUGH that bag of wind.... and I'll probably get close to 2-1 on my yard.
If actually come to fruition- I might MIGHT even put the Franklin U. gurantee on it.

Doubt he will get past Cowboy. Funny he mentions Khabib and Conor, but not Tony who could give him a FOTY. Yeah, 'all to put up a show' my ass, he wants money.

Smash him, Donald

He's 2-2 in his last 4 fights, on a 2 fight win streak, got TKO'd by the guy Khabib just steam rolled and he thinks he deserves a title shot, what planet is he living on? These are clear cut signs of CTE, someone call the doctor!

I'm sure he's assuming he's going to win on Saturday, which would have him on a 3 fight win streak against Vick, Barboza, and Cerrone. Who would have a better claim at LW to a title shot above him?

Back