Media Justin Gaethje: I want Khabib or Conor next

If he beats Cerrone, then yeah I would like to see him fight Conor. Conors frail lungs are gonna be on red hot fire quickly in that one.

He can remind us about this right after Cerrone TKO's him into a living death

amen...but while I hope Cerrone wins, I still wouldn't put a dime on this fight for either guy.

And who's to say he is not going to continue to fight stupid? He's going to need a few more wins. Like he said, he's not going anywhere.

If he beats Cerrone, then yeah I would like to see him fight Conor. Conors frail lungs are gonna be on red hot fire quickly in that one.
That's why it's a great match up guaranteed finish either way; Gaethje either gets dropped and finished by McGregor after just basically ignoring the entire concept of defense, or simply walks through a flurry of punches and finishes McGregor.

amen...but while I hope Cerrone wins, I still wouldn't put a dime on this fight for either guy.
of course, and I doubt anyone will be surprised if Gaethje destroys Cerrone, but I'm not anticipating it

image.jpg

“I think there’s two options for me — whoever wins [Khabib Nurmagomedov] against Tony or I fight Conor [McGregor],” Gaethje said when speaking to MMA Fighting. “Those are the two options I’ll be looking at when I’m done.”

He Cont..
According to Gaethje, he was never offered a fight against McGregor so he can’t say for certain if there was ever any reality surrounding that potential matchup.

“I have no idea how close it was,” Gaethje said. “I’m sure the UFC was really hounding him to fight. He probably said he was going to fight. He probably said he would fight me and then he probably broke his hand before I found out is what I’m guessing or it’s just not true.”

Says he fight dumb against past opponents

“You have to be a fool to say I’m not one of the best in the world,” Gaethje said. “I fought Dustin Poirier, he was fighting for the world title. Eddie Alvarez is world class and I fought stupid fights against them. I didn’t fight my best fight. I’m right here. I’m not going anywhere for a couple of years.”
https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/9/...-winner-are-only-options-after-cowboy-cerrone
Conor-McGregor-Justin-Gaethje-696x399.jpg
We NEED to see Gaethje vs. the winner of Khabib and Tony. Either fight will be nuts and have me on the edge of my seat.

If Gaethje flat lines Cowboy this Saturday like I think he will, him vs McGregor is definitely a fight I'd love to see. Plus it would mean Conor actually having to earn another crack at the title by beating a top ranked opponent first

Nothing is a lock in tennis.
Rafael Nadal at Roland Garros? 12 titles, 91-2. Hasn't lost since 2015 and before that 2009. Pretty sure he's seen a lock at Roland Garros the past few years, betting odds concur.

Rafael Nadal at Roland Garros? 12 titles, 91-2. Hasn't lost since 2015 and before that 2009. Pretty sure he's seen a lock at Roland Garros the past few years, betting odds concur.
Nothing is a lock in golf.

Interesting he's looking past Cerrone, huge mistake. This guy may lose, don't bet on him.

We NEED to see Gaethje vs. the winner of Khabib and Tony. Either fight will be nuts and have me on the edge of my seat.
Tbf any Gaethje fight, win or lose, has me on the edge of my seat. Guy's the literal embodiment of just bleed. The highlight is perhaps one of the most fitting nicknames in all of MMA. 22 fights and just 2 decisions and none since the middle of 2014, guy's one of the most entertaining fighters going around.

I don't know why everyone thinks the one-dimensional midget, Gaethje, is going to beat Cerone.

Cerone, is taller, he is overall bigger at the weight, he is also smarter, multi-dimensional, has more tools, and will ultimately beat the dogshit out of Gaethje.

Gaethje fans, prepare to cry: this fight is no shoe-in, and your boy is actually at the DISadvantage, in the eyes of those who can properly-assess the fighters.

I'm sure he's assuming he's going to win on Saturday, which would have him on a 3 fight win streak against Vick, Barboza, and Cerrone. Who would have a better claim at LW to a title shot above him?

Other than Tony?

Slow your roll CTE. You are def not next in line after being stopped twice

I don't know why everyone thinks the one-dimensional midget, Gaethje, is going to beat Cerone.

Cerone, is taller, he is overall bigger at the weight, he is also smarter, multi-dimensional, has more tools, and will ultimately beat the dogshit out of Gaethje.

Gaethje fans, prepare to cry: this fight is no shoe-in, and your boy is actually at the DISadvantage, in the eyes of those who can properly-assess the fighters.
Cerrone is definitely a big LW. But how is Gaethje a midget? He's not that small for a LW.

Cerrone is definitely a big LW. But how is Gaethje a midget? He's not that small for a LW.

I think Gaethje's stats are not accurate. He looked like a midget vs. Poirier, and he will really look like a midget in front of Cerone.

Mark my words ...

On a side note, do you reckon Gaethje is any good at Tetris?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back