Just took a drug test at Quest Diagnostics

Employee drug screening is not used to weed out (weed lol) the drug users. It is designed to weed out the STUPID drug users. According to an online search, nearly 100 million Americans have tried pot. If all pot heads were fired you would have a hard time finding any service or entertainment.

Love it! These kinds of threads always bring the lulz.

Although in the US Marines many of the guys in this thread would fail the test. The piss test observers are required to stand right next to you watch the piss go directly in the bottle.

Haha. Peter gazers! One of my buddies older brother was Marines and had to take LSD everytime he had a leave or we brought it on base for him. You can't pee test for that. Now they have bath salts and spice (synthetic crystal meth and synthetic marijauna) in every other house on base because that doesn't show up on test either. They can peter gaze all they want.

My pal was a big stoner. He bought one of those fake dongs with the little bladder pouch that you tape next to your body. Sick shit, but it worked I guess.

Love it! These kinds of threads always bring the lulz.

Although in the US Marines many of the guys in this thread would fail the test. The piss test observers are required to stand right next to you watch the piss go directly in the bottle.

Yep. Many memories of some doc watching me flop out my junk the first day back after a 96.

I've met more people who were addicted to food than I have who were addicted to weed.

While you have to eat food to live, you don't need weed. If you can't stop smoking it for a few weeks to pass a drug test, you're addicted.

Judging by our obesity rates, food is the most addictive thing in the world.

Many of those people are fat because they have the munchies from smoking weed.

TS sounds like hes working as a contract employee, or at a small shitty company that cant even afford their own Employee Health Department

Some drug tests now require a catheter sample so it is taken directly from your bladder.

Weird how many people itt think its wrong to pass a drug test this way. Why would smoking weed on your free time be a reason to not get a job that you earned? It's bullshit.

This thread reminded me of the movie Short Time where Dabney Coleman has to have a urine test for a police physical. There was another guy that was a bus driver or something that thought he was going to fail the drug test and switched samples. Turned out the other guy had some terminal illness and they thought it was Dabney Coleman's character. He tries to get killed on duty to collect the life insurance for his son's education.

Weird how many people itt think its wrong to pass a drug test this way. Why would smoking weed on your free time be a reason to not get a job that you earned? It's bullshit.

If someone is willing to break laws there's a huge probability that that person won't follow the rules in the workplace either. Also, when they ask if you use illegal drugs and you answer no then you fail a drug test, they know you're a liar too.

I just heard of a guy that drove though a doorway with a dump truck with the box in the air causing about $3,000 damage. Any incident requires a drug test and he tested positive for weed. Does smoking pot make you stupid or do stupid people smoke pot?

I've used synthetic urine in the past to cheat the system. Worked like a charm. Little bottle with temp. strip, hand warmer, rubber band....done deal

If someone is willing to break laws there's a huge probability that that person won't follow the rules in the workplace either. Also, when they ask if you use illegal drugs and you answer no then you fail a drug test, they know you're a liar too.

I just heard of a guy that drove though a doorway with a dump truck with the box in the air causing about $3,000 damage. Any incident requires a drug test and he tested positive for weed. Does smoking pot make you stupid or do stupid people smoke pot?

This is bullshit. I've known plenty of people that work their ass off, but smoke weed in their free time. I'm one of them. And I follow rules to the letter at a job, it's just how I am. And I would never, ever go to work high. I like to be able to focus on what I'm being paid to do ffs. Just because some idiots also smoke weed is no reason to label all smokers as idiots. You would be surprised how many people around you smoke and keep it on the dl. This is America, everyone has a vice.

This is bullshit. I've known plenty of people that work their ass off, but smoke weed in their free time. I'm one of them. And I follow rules to the letter at a job, it's just how I am. And I would never, ever go to work high. I like to be able to focus on what I'm being paid to do ffs. Just because some idiots also smoke weed is no reason to label all smokers as idiots. You would be surprised how many people around you smoke and keep it on the dl. This is America, everyone has a vice.
Yoou're right.

Some geniuses smoke pot.
Some dumbasses smoke pot.

Some dumbasses graduate college.
Some geniuses drop out of high school.

Yoou're right.

Some geniuses smoke pot.
Some dumbasses smoke pot.

Some dumbasses graduate college.
Some geniuses drop out of high school.

Some of the dumbest, laziest people I've ever met were college grads. It's a mix out there for sure. You have to judge each person on their merit individually, grouping doesn't work.

Ppl speed all the time, guess no one is gonna follow the rules of the workplace.

Nah, you're speaking as if you're entitled to a job at whatever company. You're not. It's not your business, you don't own it, you don't run it.

Whoever owns that business decided that he/she doesn't want drug users working at his/her business. That was their choice, and they're entitled to it, seeing as they're the one's who own that business. So when they employ people, they ask them to take a drug test.

You don't have to work there, you can go find a company that doesn't screen.

Maybe one day, you can put yourselves in their shoes, own your own business, and go about your own way of achieving the very hard task of hiring trust worthy and dependent people without knowing these people at all or what they're like.

Back