Just took a drug test at Quest Diagnostics

NinjaSquid

Jedi Master
Platinum Member
Reaction score
So I Just took my drug test at Quest Diagnostics today for pre-employment. May or may not help you out in the future.

My procedure before the test:
-Drank a shot of 5 hour energy
-Rinsed the bottle out like 20 times and removed plastic label
-had my little sister pee into a separate cup at 10:40 AM (I'm male)
-poured the urine into the 5 hour energy
-placed a forehead thermometer strip on the 5 hour energy bottle
-rubber-banded a hand warmer to the 5 hour energy bottle
-placed the bottle under my balls in the gooch area

At quest:
-got to quest diagnostics at 10:55
-checked the thermometer on the 5 hour energy (it was at 100), replaced under my balls
-I had an appointment at 11:00 AM, but there was about 5 people waiting in the lobby when I got there. Didn't get called in until around 11:45.
-was told to lock my belongings away in a box (they didn't search me)
-was told to wash my hands
-was asked to pick a cup out of 2 identical choices
-lady put blue dye into toilet, told me not to flush or turn on the sink, and to fill the cup up to the 60 ml mark
-went into bathroom and closed the door
-took out the 5 hour energy bottle it was still around 100 degrees
-poured up to the 60 ml line, had a tiny bit left over which I dumped into the toilet
-thermometer on the cup they gave me indicated that the pee was around 98
-opened the door gave the cup to the lady
-lady looked at temp wrote some things onto a document
-poured most of the urine into a smaller container, then a tiny bit into another identical container
-gave me the cup back, and instructed me to pour the rest into the toilet and flush
-signed some paperwork and left feeling like a boss

I'm almost certain I passed!

only concerns I have:
-using female urine
-and my sister told me she took some Midol about 2 weeks earlier, which I read online may come up as a false positive

EDIT:
Got contacted to start working on monday, so I passed

Last edited:
why even post all this when you dont know if you passed.

Yeah, your urine will pop for progesterone and you will be failed.

You couldn't just not get stoned for a few weeks?

Yeah, your urine will pop for progesterone and you will be failed.

You couldn't just not get stoned for a few weeks?

lol my sister isn't on progesterone (rx?) and I haven't smoke in 40 days, but still failed a home test (after smoking heavy for 4 years straight) so substitution was the way to go

Last edited:
why even post all this when you dont know if you passed.

This.

Although faking urine screens for employment isn't exactly difficult.

Quite easy imo.

So I Just took my drug test at Quest Diagnostics today for pre-employment. May or may not help you out in the future.

My procedure before the test:
-Drank a shot of 5 hour energy
-Rinsed the bottle out like 20 times and removed plastic label
-had my little sister pee into a separate cup at 10:40 AM (I'm male)
-poured the urine into the 5 hour energy
-placed a forehead thermometer strip on the 5 hour energy bottle
-rubber-banded a hand warmer to the 5 hour energy bottle
-placed the bottle under my balls in the gooch area

At quest:
-got to quest diagnostics at 10:55
-checked the thermometer on the 5 hour energy (it was at 100), replaced under my balls
-I had an appointment at 11:00 AM, but there was about 5 people waiting in the lobby when I got there. Didn't get called in until around 11:45.
-was told to lock my belongings away in a box (they didn't search me)
-was told to wash my hands
-was asked to pick a cup out of 2 identical choices
-lady put blue dye into toilet, told me not to flush or turn on the sink, and to fill the cup up to the 60 ml mark
-went into bathroom and closed the door
-took out the 5 hour energy bottle it was still around 100 degrees
-poured up to the 60 ml line, had a tiny bit left over which I dumped into the toilet
-thermometer on the cup they gave me indicated that the pee was around 98
-opened the door gave the cup to the lady
-lady looked at temp wrote some things onto a document
-poured most of the urine into a smaller container, then a tiny bit into another identical container
-gave me the cup back, and instructed me to pour the rest into the toilet and flush
-signed some paperwork and left feeling like a boss

I'm almost certain I passed!

only concerns I have were:
-using female urine
-and my sister told me she took some Midol about 2 weeks earlier, which I read online may come up as a false positive

A couple of things (I'm not going to judge you for trying to cheat a drug test)

1) Female urine will have higher concentrations of progesterone and estrogen relative to (normal) male urine. The likelyhood of them doing Radioimmunoassay testing is really small - plus, it isn't very accurate relative to serum testing.

2) Midol, while being a PMS medication, is just Naproxin (an widely used NSAID that is an alternative to Advil).

Looks like your in the clear... but you know, get off the drugs before you start your new job :)

P.S: If they do pop you for abnormal hormone levels, claim your your on an anti-emetic used to treat nausea, (i.e. domperidone). Most anti-emetics work by supressing dopamine, which causes a rise in prolactin levels (throws the rest of your endocrine system out of wack). If they ask why your on anti nausea medication, say you suffer from migraines.

Don't listen to the morons. You will pass as long as she wasn't on birth control. I have used the exact method with my sisters urine many times. They can test for estrogen, but only if this specified, in which case you would have to sign a specific release form. This would cost an extreme amount of money for drug testing agencies to test every sample for hormone levels. You will pass.

lol i did the same thing 10 years ago.. I acutally went out and bought whity tighties to tuck that badboy in there.

to get some feedback

Congratulations, you stuck a bottle filled with someone's pee pee under your nutsack for an hour to possibly get a job you'll likely end up hating.

Congratulations, you stuck a bottle filled with someone's pee pee under your nutsack for an hour to possibly get a job you'll likely end up hating.

Don't care if I hate it, getting paid $30/hr for a programming internship

I had a drug test with them once. Asked my little brother to piss in a cup stuff it in my underwear and dumped it in the bottle. Couldn't believe how easy it was.

Had my friends wife do the same once when she had a drug test but she has huge tits so she just shoved the bottle there. I asked if she needed any assistance getting the bottle out but my friend assured me she would be fine. Oh well I got to seem them in her prime during mardi gras before the kids so he can't take that away from me.

Don't listen to the morons. You will pass as long as she wasn't on birth control. I have used the exact method with my sisters urine many times. They can test for estrogen, but only if this specified, in which case you would have to sign a specific release form. This would cost an extreme amount of money for drug testing agencies to test every sample for hormone levels. You will pass.

Double posting something moronic while calling people morons takes irony to a new level.

Did that for a friend who was a pot head. He assumed i was clean and failed for meth.

Back