Just signed up for DAZN

Can I just watch from a web browser?

I don't get all these streaming services. They advertise their support of all these stupid phones and tablets. Who wants to watch on that? I'm sure there is a way to get those on a TV, but to me the easiest is a HDMI cable from PC to TV.
I bought a Lightning to HDMI adapter just for ONE FC's free live event app. I saw someone post there's a computer chip in there and it gets warm.

I just signed up myself, went for the $150/yr option. I really hope they’ve gotten their act together since their disastrous launch last year. Does anyone know if they have plans to offer other combat sports? I’d love to see some kickboxing and grappling.
$9.99/month, but $150 for one yr? What's the advantage for going one yr?

$9.99/month, but $150 for one yr? What's the advantage for going one yr?
Sorry, that’s the Canadian price. Here it’s $20/month so if I decide to keep it I’ll be saving a bit.

Yes you can.
Okay great. I figured that a web browser/PC support was implied.

I will probably get it soon. I currently pay $5/mo for a small TV package that I only get for Paramount. If all Bellator events are also on DAZN, then I could drop that package, and the extra $5/mo is kind of made up for by getting some boxing events on DAZN.

Does it allow for multiple streams at the same time? I want to share with a friend, we're thinking about splitting it

I just finished watching the Khan/Vargas fight. So far I’m impressed. Image quality was sharp and the picture only froze 4 times and never for longer than a second. These Matchroom fight nights also have some good production values. If the live broadcasts are like this I’ll keep it

So $10 a month and we can watch some mma and boxing fights live on the phone?

I mean if you want to use your phone to do so then absolutely. I will be using Apple TV or my Xbox One most likely instead.

Does it allow for multiple streams at the same time? I want to share with a friend, we're thinking about splitting it

Not sure. I know it won't let me use a VPN to get Canadian DAZN though.

I mean if you want to use your phone to do so then absolutely. I will be using Apple TV or my Xbox One most likely instead.
So I can literally watch the fights live by watching it on my iPhone? Lol

My IPTV sub has a couple of DAZN channels so I'm good to go.

Like Fuck am I signing up and paying for ufc lite

Hopefully ONE can hop on. Is there an option to download the events and play them while offline like Netflix and Youtube Red?

Boom.

No more west coast tape delay for this guy

7B6A2AAF-5F3C-45B2-9FDE-922EEA1290C9.png

Back