Just signed up for DAZN

show us what there is to watch in the mma section
Right now there is only a few old Bellator fights, a Rampage "Greatest Hits" video, some interviews. As new media comes out it will all have a lifetime playback. So, after Bellator 206 you can watch it as many times as you want. I expect there to he more stuff from Bellator shortly, but they've only been on DAZN for about a month, so it will take time to put stuff on there.

Aside from Bellator they are showing Combate Americas, and the card tonight has been a ton of fun. The main event was outstanding.

It is my understanding that they are looking to add more and more fight organizations, so I believe that by the new year it will have a great value @$10 a month.

If you like boxing, there will be plenty of that too. They're streaming Amir Khan and Anthony Joshua, and a slew of other fights. For me, the $10/month is already worth it, and it will only get better.

Hopefully ONE can hop on. Is there an option to download the events and play them while offline like Netflix and Youtube Red?
There is no offline playback that I can see.

Is there a Bellator DAZN October card so I can try to squeeze in two events in the free month trial?

Is there a Bellator DAZN October card so I can try to squeeze in two events in the free month trial?
Don't believe so, but IF DAZN shows all the prelims, it will cover 4 Bellator cards, one exclusive, and Anthony Joshua boxing match if you sign up this week

Right now there is only a few old Bellator fights, a Rampage "Greatest Hits" video, some interviews. As new media comes out it will all have a lifetime playback. So, after Bellator 206 you can watch it as many times as you want. I expect there to he more stuff from Bellator shortly, but they've only been on DAZN for about a month, so it will take time to put stuff on there.

Aside from Bellator they are showing Combate Americas, and the card tonight has been a ton of fun. The main event was outstanding.

It is my understanding that they are looking to add more and more fight organizations, so I believe that by the new year it will have a great value @$10 a month.

If you like boxing, there will be plenty of that too. They're streaming Amir Khan and Anthony Joshua, and a slew of other fights. For me, the $10/month is already worth it, and it will only get better.
The bold is what I was curious about. So I can rewatch all boxing and mma events right after they happen? For example, could I watch the Khan/Vargas fight right now?

Let me know if you think it is worth it or not buddy. I was thinking about signing up but not sure. Whats the library like on it?

I used to have fightpass but my subscription ended in June and haven't bothered subscribing again. I only used it mostly for all the older UFC events and Pride events.

The bold is what I was curious about. So I can rewatch all boxing and mma events right after they happen? For example, could I watch the Khan/Vargas fight right now?
Khan Vargas is on now along with the other fights from that card and Joshua/Klitschko.

To folks using it now: noticed a few questions itt so I figured I'd consolidate a few of them. Any current users answering a few or all - it's appreciated.

How do you like it?
Are you watching on a big tv or on your cell phone?
Is it easy to cast to big tv? If yes, how?
Can you rewatch stuff that's already aired live? If yes, how quickly after it airs live?
Is there a library you can watch?
Did you need to use customer service? If so is it helpful?
Can you sign up via PS4 and / or XB1? If yes, how? If how do you cast it to either system?
Do you plan to renew? If yes, why? If no why not?

Thanks in advance.

To folks using it now: noticed a few questions itt so I figured I'd consolidate a few of them. Any current users answering a few or all - it's appreciated.

How do you like it?
Can you rewatch stuff that's already aired live? If yes, how quickly after it airs live?
Can you sign up via PS4 and / or XB1? If yes, how? If how do you cast it to either system?

Thanks in advance.
I like it. Been watching all the series they already have. Pretty much works like Netflix. Casting & Payments is just like how you would for a Netflix/Fight Pass account. That Latino MMA event and the Khan Boxing fight is on and pretty sure you rewatch the event as soon as its over. Simple sign up. PS4 app is already up. I use that and also stream with Chromecast app. Leaving the renew on to watch live Bellator Events since I live on the West Coast/Hawaii and excited for the boxing matchups like BooBoo vs Billy Joe

How do you like it?

Thanks in advance.

1. Too early to tell, using it for Bellator prelims (and main if good quality) tonight for first live action.
2. Both, Big TV with xbox one and apple tv. Also looks sharpe on my Pixel 2 XL phone
3. I will let you know tonight how quickly they put Bellators show up for reviewing and if its in entire form.
4. There is a library but its real small, hoping they increase it with time
5. I did use their customer service, as I first tried to watch on Roku, and it turns out I have about the only version of Roku that isnt yet supported, even though its the newest and best version. They were prompt, in terms of helpfulness? I still can't use it. Similar to how Fight Pass customsr Service still can't get on PS4
6. XBOX One yes, i listed on a previous page all the supported devices. PS4 I think has been added, not sure, I don't have one. I know they wanted to get it going.
7. I will treat it like Fight Pass, if they have an exclusive event I want to see I will pay $10 for that month. If they don't I will cancel and rejoin when needed. I'm expecting to be subscribed for about 6 of the 12 months.

Today is the day to sign up for 1 free month of DAZN btw. You'll get todays event, Moose/Rory, and all the October events including Fedor/Sonnen.

There is no additional Bellator events you'll get by waiting closer till the 29th, so mind as well use today as a test run.

Today is the day to sign up for 1 free month of DAZN btw. You'll get todays event, Moose/Rory, and all the October events including Fedor/Sonnen.

There is no additional Bellator events you'll get by waiting closer till the 29th, so mind as well use today as a test run.

Plus Anthony Joseph's boxing fight tomorrow.

You are correct. Today is the sweet spot to sign up.

They’ve expanded their boxing library by a few fights. I just watched Whyte vs Parker while using my rowing machine. Good fight, good picture. No freezing or buffering. I’ll try to catch the bellator card tonight to see how the live broadcast is.

I watched some live Serie A today, too. Crisp picture with no interruptions. The broadcast crew stunk, though.

I just signed up for DAZN and so far it is already better than both Fight Pass and ESPN+

Why? Because I can watch the app on my PS4

Does this have oneFC and M1?

I just can't. I have a 3 year old tv, and a PS4 that is hooked up to a 36inch in the kids room. This just doesn't work for me.

Will check out on firetv. Has anyone viewed on fire TV?

So is Paramount/Spike not showing Rory v. MacDonald?

Back