Just signed up for DAZN

How is the quality of the stream? What I’ve read about their NFL broadcasts is making me hesitate to sign up. It’s overwhelmingly negative.

Also, any details about the frequency of their boxing and mma programming? I know they’ve made a deal with Matchroom but I can’t quite believe what I’ve read. Something about 16 US based fight nights and 16 UK based fight nights a year. That seems unlikely to me.

@ccm22 quality is good, but I havent used it to watch live programming yet.

Free month trial though (unless that is only United States?) so it won't cost you anything to find out

What Football does it show?
EPL, La Liga, Champions League?

What Football does it show?
EPL, La Liga, Champions League?
Where i live (Germany)...
It includes: Champions League, Nations Cup, Premiere League+FA Cup, Serie A, Primera Divison, Süper Lig (Turkey)...Brazil...Portugal...and the French League....

Don't know for other countries...

BARAKA streams?

latest

32 Events just from Matchroom
+the big HBO and Showtime PPVs...
Sounds like i got a lot of boxing to watch!
And I just read an article claiming 22 Bellator events. 15 simulcast and 7 exclusive to DAZN. That’s almost 60 combat sport events in the year when you combine boxing and mma. Seems too good to be true.

BooBoo Andrade vs Billy Joe is going to be awesome. Someones 0 has got to go

I just signed up myself, went for the $150/yr option. I really hope they’ve gotten their act together since their disastrous launch last year. Does anyone know if they have plans to offer other combat sports? I’d love to see some kickboxing and grappling.

I just signed up myself, went for the $150/yr option. I really hope they’ve gotten their act together since their disastrous launch last year. Does anyone know if they have plans to offer other combat sports? I’d love to see some kickboxing and grappling.

Do you still get a month free?

Do you still get a month free?
Yes. If the stream quality is shit I can cancel at no charge. My first billing will be October 12. My fingers are crossed here. Apparently the NFL on DAZN was a nightmare last year and continues to be this year.

Can I just watch from a web browser?

I don't get all these streaming services. They advertise their support of all these stupid phones and tablets. Who wants to watch on that? I'm sure there is a way to get those on a TV, but to me the easiest is a HDMI cable from PC to TV.

I noticed the iOS DAZN app is on iTunes App Store USA.

So did you watch anything on it yet? How's the reliability? Quality?

Don't forget to disable auto-renew. I'll probably pay for a month for Lyoto vs Carvalho.

Back