Just signed up for DAZN

Sign up yesterday for the AJ fight. Pretty impressed. Looking forward to seeing it grow and add more content

DAZN is on PS4 and Fight Pass still isn't? You've got to be fucking kidding me!

Has anyone from the UK tried a VPN for DAZN yet? I know they're pretty hot on it. Would be so much better paying about £7.50 a month instead when DAZN are getting basically every Sky Sports UK event PPV or Fight Night, plus World Boxinbg Super Series. Also worth it to be able to see Bellator straight away on a decent stream.

I'm not gonna buy Dazin just for Bellator. Most Bellator cards are shit anyway

I'm not gonna buy Dazin just for Bellator. Most Bellator cards are shit anyway
Do you also skip most UFC PPVs? If not I dont see how youbcan justify $65 for their PPVs and not afford a $10 free trial for Rory vs Moose

Do you also skip most UFC PPVs? If not I dont see how youbcan justify $65 for their PPVs and not afford a $10 free trial for Rory vs Moose

Yeah, I do. I buy stuff I can usually keep. A ppv is 65 bucks for 2 hours of passing entertainment. I could get something I could use with that instead. I could get a new leatherman, a weeks worth of dinner to my specific taste, a pair of sneakers, stuff of that nature. But when a ppv is good I'll get it.

The Joshua vs Povetkin fight was great, Sergio Mora is a great announcer and Kay Adams brings youthful energy to the broadcast.

Rory vs Moose is the 2nd best MMA fight coming up this year behind Khabib vs Conor, so I can't wait for that.

I have read a lot of negative things about DAZN over the past year, but I decided to sign up this weekend and watch the Bellator event with AJ McKee. I was not home to watch it live, but I streamed it the following day as it was available for replay. The video stream played excellent. The video player works much better than UFC Fight Pass on AndroidTV devices.

This is pissing me off not being able to have this in the UK. A Sky Sports package for Matchroom boxing shows is £22 to £28 a month on top of your basic sky package. We don't even have an avenue to watch Bellator live at all.

I can't believe the level of backlash American boxing fans in particular have given DAZN. Its great value.

I just signed up as well on Sunday. I missed the boxing and Bellator live streams but the replays are clear and smooth. If the live events are like this with little to no lag then I'll definitely keep my subscription.

I've been testing other live streams and everything looks great. I am streaming thru a Roku on only a 32 inch TV though, so quality might differ on other devices and a bigger display.

Last edited:
Didn't really hype me up but it did show a good glimpse into Mousasi's personality which I haven't really seen before

Just noticed its compatible with my Roku that wasn't compatible 2 weeks ago.

Back