Just signed up for DAZN

Anyways if anyone has any questions about the service feel free to ask away.

Nice I’ll prob pick mine up around the AJ fight.

Nice I’ll prob pick mine up around the AJ fight.

Yea waiting until the day of the event you are interested in is probably the smart move. But I'm impatient and wanted to see what it had to offer.

Conpatability with devices isn't as strong as I would want (although it is day 1). Lacking the newest Roku model, and newest Amazon Fire TV, also lacking PS4.

I still have options as I own basically every streaming player out there, but was surprised to see the newest Roku not compatible, as it is the one I use most often.

Side note, any idea if those regional Bellator U.K. events will be on DAZN? Will be an added bonus if we got those with the subscription as well.

Conpatability with devices isn't as strong as I would want (although it is day 1). Lacking the newest Roku model, and newest Amazon Fire TV, also lacking PS4.

I still have options as I own basically every streaming player out there, but was surprised to see the newest Roku not compatible, as it is the one I use most often.
I think I remember them saying they would be on XBOX and PS4 at some point. It would be really clutch if they could get this on Chromecast. Chromecast is always pretty simple to use right off your phone.

I think I remember them saying they would be on XBOX and PS4 at some point. It would be really clutch if they could get this on Chromecast. Chromecast is always pretty simple to use right off your phone.
Chromecast is good to go I listed all of the compatible one in the post above

Fucking FightPass still isn't on PS4... if DAZN gets PS4 support before FightPass thats fucking embarassing.

Have you watched anything yet?

I have (briefly, busy with fantasy football). It has a decent amount of Bellators "best fights" on there, in terms of main events, not hidden gems. No full events from the past. Bunch of interviews with Rory, a little bit of Chael. Mostly just stuff promoting their Joshua fight though beings thats the first big event.

What no roku? That sucks. I really want dazn but I either use roku or my ps4.

What no roku? That sucks. I really want dazn but I either use roku or my ps4.
Most Roku's work for it. Just not the newest version of Roku Ultra. Newest version came out last October and is model number Ultra (4660). So if you have the Ultra check your model number underneith it.

Theae Roku's work:

Supported models
Please see below list for supported Roku models:
  • Roku LT - 2400X/EU
  • Roku 2 HD - 3000X
  • Roku 2 XD - 3050X
  • Roku 2 XS - 3100X/EU
  • Roku LT - 2450X
  • Roku HD - 2500X
  • Roku LT - 2700X/EU
  • Roku 1 - 2710X/EU
  • Roku 2 - 2720X/EU
  • Roku 3 - 4200X/EU
  • Roku 2 (US) - 4210X
  • Roku 3 (US) - 4230X
  • Roku 4 - 4400X
  • Roku Express - 3700X
  • Roku Express+ - 3710X
  • Roku Premiere - 4620X
  • Roku Premiere+ - 4630X
  • Roku Ultra - 4640X
  • Roku Streaming Stick - 3400X
  • Roku Streaming Stick - 3500X/EU
  • Roku Streaming Stick - 3600X
  • Roku TV - 5000X
  • 4K Roku TV - 6000X

Most Roku's work for it. Just not the newest version of Roku Ultra. Newest version came out last October and is model number Ultra (4660). So if you have the Ultra check your model number underneith it.

Theae Roku's work:

Supported models
Please see below list for supported Roku models:
  • Roku LT - 2400X/EU
  • Roku 2 HD - 3000X
  • Roku 2 XD - 3050X
  • Roku 2 XS - 3100X/EU
  • Roku LT - 2450X
  • Roku HD - 2500X
  • Roku LT - 2700X/EU
  • Roku 1 - 2710X/EU
  • Roku 2 - 2720X/EU