Just rewatched JDS vs Shane Carwin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forget that Kongo beat the living shit out of Cain before Cain beat the living shit out of Kongo :icon_lol:

I didn't forget, but there was not shit beating from Kongo. Great straight punches that rocked Cain absolutely, but the only one who got their ass whooped was Kongo. Seriously the lack of ability to comprehend the fight game on this forum these days is embarrassing.

he is a bit. jds will never win a fight by wrestling/decision

He beat Roy and Shane by decision.....
He didnt finish so obviously he musta been just sticking jabs and moving like GSP and bisping right??? Seein as he didnt finish and all

Wasn't a massacre? He literally held Kongo down and punched him hundreds of times, Kongo couldn't stand up after the fight. It was a brutal beatdown. There's no two ways around it.

I define massacre as a bloody fight.

I'm not denying Cain didn't destroy him he did, the only success Kongo had were those two punches that rocked him but his performances against Bigfoot and Brock were more impressive to me.

Wrong on the choke from side control. JDS wasn't worried and knew Carwin couldn't finish it (seen the Gracie breakdown Carwin isn't that technical a grappler to finish it) so rode it out to the bell.
You make it sound like Carwin was doing well when in reality the fight was a one-sided beatdown.

The Gracies said that JDS could have been finished by that choke if there were more time on the clock. Carwin had the choke sunk in,JDS didnt know what to do but was saved by the bell.

Bottom line is that Carwin was choking him out. JDS got very lucky.

Problem is that Cain can't take the beating that Carwin or Nelson can.

There was no time to sink the submission and JDS knew it, otherwise he wouldn't have got caught in that position.

Then please tell why JDS got caught in that position?
Is it because of his awesome ADCC grappling level skills?

Arlovski finished Nelson I guess he cant take too much of a beating.
Nelson was disheartened when the corrupt ref stood them up from a mounted crusafix. Or maybe you just looked up fight finder.

Wrong on the choke from side control. JDS wasn't worried and knew Carwin couldn't finish it (seen the Gracie breakdown Carwin isn't that technical a grappler to finish it) so rode it out to the bell.
You make it sound like Carwin was doing well when in reality the fight was a one-sided beatdown.

Pains me to say it but this is 100% true

The Gracies said that JDS could have been finished by that choke if there were more time on the clock. Carwin had the choke sunk in,JDS didnt know what to do but was saved by the bell.

Bottom line is that Carwin was choking him out. JDS got very lucky.

Thats what i saw too, thanks bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back