Just rewatched JDS vs Shane Carwin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reputation on submissions but Cain can outwrestle him on any situation on the ground.

I really doubt Cain wants to be on the bottom. One good punch from JDS and it might be over.

Honestly, I hope Cain gets KO'd again fast. Tired of these blanket tactic fighters, hopefully JDS will turn the tides in MMA and get those boring fucks out.

cain has never lnp hes always work hard and gnp even has wins on his feet. cain has never been in a boring fight just like fedor never has, you sir are talking out your big torn by big dick ass...

Carwin vs Jds 2 would be awesome

Yes, an even older and severely more injury ridden Carwin that couldn't make the first fight remotely competitive would surely be a barn burner for the ages. Well, only if you enjoy watching Carwin's dome piece get dribbled all over

JDS gassed himself trying to finish carwin then he paced himself when there was 7 seconds left.Maybe Ref would stop it ? If JDS punched Carwin to the bell. Or maybe cut would be too big and doctor stoppage finish.

If JDS gass himself on finishing Cain .Well Cain will be done.

Well I was referring to Pillow Handed fighters and their inaugural place in this organization. (Their place being the Hospital after they've been KO'd)

And you sir, take the highest honor on Sherdog; Idiot of the Day Award.

Cain has 10 wins. 9 of them were finishes. 7 were 1st round. 2 were 2nd round. And 1 decision. So suck it.

This.

There are a lot of point fighters making sure they still have a job and it kills the sport.

has cain ever went to a decision? i think you're talking about guys like gsp and fitch, but let us not forget about condit now, who now has become a true point fighter and he does it by jabing and running. its not just wrestles pulling the point card now is it.

He beat the living dog shit out of Kongo what are you talking about?

The amount of people on this forum who literally don't even watch the sport or comprehend it but still throw in their opinion is staggering.

I have seen the Cain/Kongo fight for your information.

And he didn't beat Kongo down to the same extent he beat Lesnar and Bigfoot down, so cool your jets Hazel. He won every moment of the fight except the two times he clipped but it wasn't some massacre or finish like the majority of his victories.

And you sir, take the highest honor on Sherdog; Idiot of the Day Award.

Cain has 10 wins. 9 of them were finishes. 7 were 1st round. 2 were 2nd round. And 1 decision. So suck it.

And Kongo literally couldn't stand after that one decision, he fell over like 3 times trying.

I have seen the Cain/Kongo fight for your information.

And he didn't beat Kongo down to the same extent he beat Lesnar and Bigfoot down, so cool your jets Hazel. He won every moment of the fight except the two times he clipped but it wasn't some massacre or finish like the majority of his victories.

Wasn't a massacre? He literally held Kongo down and punched him hundreds of times, Kongo couldn't stand up after the fight. It was a brutal beatdown. There's no two ways around it.

Wrong on the choke from side control. JDS wasn't worried and knew Carwin couldn't finish it (seen the Gracie breakdown Carwin isn't that technical a grappler to finish it) so rode it out to the bell.
You make it sound like Carwin was doing well when in reality the fight was a one-sided beatdown.

Not only That but it should've been a TKO

Honestly, I hope Cain gets KO'd again fast. Tired of these blanket tactic fighters, hopefully JDS will turn the tides in MMA and get those boring fucks out.

Wow, MMA might not be your thing bro. Cain a Blanket fighter, GTFO.

Not only That but it should've been a TKO

No way Carwin wasnt even dazed by those punches, those bloodied him and he looked worse than he really was. But sorry to say but Velasquez couldnt have handled those.

ROFL. Like Lesnar is great at taking punches and delivering them. We all saw what it takes to beat a straight wrestler, Carwin showed it but was flawed because of his cardio.

A KO over Nog? Like that honestly means alot this late in his career. Regardless of his wins over Herman and Schaub, Big Nog has been at the end for a while now and when he gets clipped he starts to dance. He got TKO'd by Mir for Christ sake.

Rothwell? He was grinded on until Cain got the TKO and same with Kongo (Once Kongo damn near rearranged Cain's skull)

Cain be rasslin.
Obvious troll is obvious

He beat the living dog shit out of Kongo what are you talking about?

The amount of people on this forum who literally don't even watch the sport or comprehend it but still throw in their opinion is staggering.

You forget that Kongo beat the living shit out of Cain before Cain beat the living shit out of Kongo :icon_lol:

You forget that Kongo beat the living shit out of Cain before Cain beat the living shit out of Kongo :icon_lol:

Not sure if trolling but you lose any credibility based purely on your sig.

Not sure if trolling but you lose any credibility based purely on your sig.

I don't think I'll be able to sleep today, PLEASE give my credibility back!

And teach me how to write sigs, yours is pure genius!

I don't think I'll be able to sleep today, PLEASE give my credibility back!

And teach me how to write sigs, yours is pure genius!

I cant give you it back, not till you change the sig bud. Meet me half way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back